Closed Thread
Page 6 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Our toilets also flush in the proper direction. Just sayin.
    What, down? I have never seen a swirling toilet

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Toilet paper over or under?

edit: Quite a few Bahamians eat with their fingers no lie. I'll go so far as to say atleast 45% won't use a fork if they can avoid it and probably 70% don't know how to eat with a knife.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Toilet paper over or under?
    Doesn't really matter to me, as long as it makes it to the brown eye the right way is the most important thing.
    You don't need designer workout equipment to be a BEAST!

"You can't out supplement a poor diet." - Valhallabound86

If I had Iron will and John G as my trainers I would win MR O title no doubt. SRS!!! Those guys through age and experience KNOW what they are talking about so LISTEN TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU HOMIE!

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    I've just read that north Americans typically hold their forks in their right hand. Can I confirm this with ranters, because it sounds a bit outrageous to me
    Assuming you're right-handed and you're eating a meal which doesn't require a knife, you still hold the fork in your left hand?

Please don't say yes to this question.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, my cousin has really dug into 'fitness' modeling this past year. Have gone to a few shows now as a result (she knew I'd want to check it out having considered it once).

I've never "/notsureifmanorwoman'd" so much in my life....
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GiZZmo View Post
    Doesn't really matter to me, as long as it makes it to the brown eye the right way is the most important thing.
    I can't stand it backwards (under). If I use a public restroom and it is that way, I turn it around the other way. One of my ocd issues.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Assuming you're right-handed and you're eating a meal which doesn't require a knife, you still hold the fork in your left hand?

i am asking because i have been told they hold the fork in their right hand and the knife in their left. i find this hard to believe.

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm left-handed and I hold my silverware in my left hand. I do everything left-handed except for using a computer mouse. I also swing/bat right-handed. and I'm right-eye dominant.

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    What, down? I have never seen a swirling toilet
    What? What do you use, vacuum powered toilets? (I use those at work, love em)
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

What? What do you use, vacuum powered toilets? (I use those at work, love em)
    they don't swirl. water pours into the bowl and drains at the same rate.

if you pour a bucket of water on your car, does it also swirl?

you might as well ask me what direction the waterfalls go in australia.

vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

yep

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've just read that north Americans typically hold their forks in their right hand. Can I confirm this with ranters, because it sounds a bit outrageous to me
    Fork usage took a while to spread from Italy, the rest of Europe, and eventually England. In some circles, it was even considered effeminate. During this time, America's colonization was already underway, so we really started sans forks. Meanwhile, in Europe where we were getting most of our knives, manufacturers started making them w/ blunt ends (because as the fork gained popularity, pointed ends became less necessary). To hold food steady, Americans adopted a way to deal with these blunt models by using a spoon to scoop morsels after having been cut. This was naturally easier with the right hand, and facilitated a "zig zag" style of switching hands to cut, then eat (spoon left/knife right --> cut --> move spoon to right --> eat).

When forks finally did reach popularity here, our zig-zag technique was fairly habitualised and we swapped out the spoon for the fork.

HTH

GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Then how do give a douche bag a swirly? Or is it just called a head dip there?
    You don't need designer workout equipment to be a BEAST!

"You can't out supplement a poor diet." - Valhallabound86

If I had Iron will and John G as my trainers I would win MR O title no doubt. SRS!!! Those guys through age and experience KNOW what they are talking about so LISTEN TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU HOMIE!

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    For Shoup, since you asked about TERA:

These are BIG screenshots taken at my native resolution of 2560x1600. Just to show you how gorgeous the game is...

If you want to see them full resolution, view in another tab.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

Originally Posted by mrmrbill View Post
    Fork usage took a while to spread from Italy, the rest of Europe, and eventually England. In some circles, it was even considered effeminate. During this time, America's colonization was already underway, so we really started sans forks. Meanwhile, in Europe where we were getting most of our knives, manufacturers started making them w/ blunt ends (because as the fork started to gain popularity, pointed ends became less necessary). To hold food steady, Americans adopted a way to deal with these blunt models by using a spoon to scoop morsels after having been cut. This was naturally easier with the right hand, and facilitated a "zig zag" style of switching hands to cut, then eat (spoon left/knife right --> cut --> move spoon to right --> eat).

When forks finally did reach popularity here, our technique was fairly habitualised and we swapped out the spoon for the fork.

HTH
    so, wait. you cut the food, holding the fork in the left hand, and the knife in the right, then put the knife down and move the fork to the right hand?

Originally Posted by GiZZmo View Post
    Then how do give a douche bag a swirly? Or is it just called a head dip there?
    if this is where you hold a guys head in a toilet and then flush it, it's called flushing.

so, wait. you cut the food, holding the fork in the left hand, and the knife in the right, then put the knife down and move the fork to the right hand?
    I smell a trolllololol

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

These are BIG screenshots taken at my native resolution of 2560x1600. Just to show you how gorgeous the game is...

It's an NCSoft Game clone though right? Ugh, Korean MMOs make my balls hurt from the grind clamps they put on them.

DIII May 15th, gonna miss out on Tera unfortunately.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lol the lion is smiling

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Correct. In other places, since you can "stab" with fork/left, cut with "knife/right", then they just eat fork/left since it's "already there". We couldn't do that with the old spoon/knife combo, hence the zig-zag habit.

Talking

who eats with forks? why not just hold the food in the left hand and a napkin in the right.

I smell a trolllololol
    i am being 100% serious. i am seriously asking.

the way i have seen everyone ever eat with a knife and fork is to hold the knife in the dominant hand, and the fork in the non-dominant hand. both remain in their respective hands whilst eating, although they may be occasionally put down to have a little break, or if conversing with others at the table.

the only time i hold a fork in my right hand, as dom pointed out above, is when i am not using a knife. like, at all. e.g. pasta, tuna, salad etc.

i have never been to america, and i am legitimately curious, because i didn't believe the guy who told me that americans use their fork with their dominant hand.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao at how family guy ended on last night's episode

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fork always in the left hand when using a knife.

I'm pretty sure this is universal.

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    Fork always in the left hand when using a knife.

I'm pretty sure this is universal.
    that's what i thought.

Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post
    It's an NCSoft Game clone though right? Ugh, Korean MMOs make my balls hurt from the grind clamps they put on them.

DIII May 15th, gonna miss out on Tera unfortunately.
    It's not a clone. Combat is awesome and there's no grind like most NC Soft/Korean games (even though this was made in Korea originally!). Leveling is quite fast.

Originally Posted by vikingsfan247 View Post
    lol the lion is smiling
    That is not smiling, pls go.

Originally Posted by mrmrbill View Post
    Correct. In other places, since you can "stab" with fork/left, cut with "knife/right", then they just eat fork/left since it's "already there". We couldn't do that with the old spoon/knife combo, hence the zig-zag habit.
    Hmm.

PM I've gotta say, when I eat with a fork/knife, the fork is pretty much always in my left hand, and it stays in my left hand, because knifework requires precision and I'm a right-handed individual.

edit: kvk'd

good enough for me.

this guy is not particularly credible at the best of times, but this particular remark was so ridiculous that i felt i had to actually verify it.

carry on.

It's not a clone. Combat is awesome and there's no grind like most NC Soft/Korean games (even though this was made in Korea originally!). Leveling is quite fast.

That is not smiling, pls go.

Hmm.

PM I've gotta say, when I eat with a fork/knife, the fork is pretty much always in my left hand, and it stays in my left hand, because knifework requires precision and I'm a right-handed individual.

edit: kvk'd
    k sorry I posted on this thread.

Played Lineage 2 back in 2004 for a few months, was cured pretty quickly but loved the pvp system/game concept. Played again this winter for about 2 months, ugh great game with a terrible grind. Tera still does not win out over DIII imo.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by vikingsfan247 View Post
    k sorry I posted on this thread.
    No.

You can stay.

Simply because Fail_Rep has no grounds on telling anybody else to "pls go."