Page 238 of 248 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 7426
    RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For those thinking of getting a sampler pack of blades off amazon... don't. As others have said you'll get some chitty blades. You're better off going here

tryablade.com

You basically get to build your own sample pack. Sure it'll be a little more in price but you won't end up with a ton of blades that are garbage and almost unusable. Get at least 3 of each blade you wanna try.

My personal suggestions are:
    Shark SS
    ZAZA
    Racer SS
    Personna Reds or Lab Blues

Also if anyone has been wanting to try some Feathers but don't want to commit to buying a big pack I might have a few unopened 5 blade packs I would be willing to part ways with if you live in the US. Possibly for free. After a few months of using nothing but Feathers I've found that they are just too harsh on my skin. A lot of people swear by them but they just aren't working for me.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    For that price it's a no brainer. If you end up disliking it, you're only out a few bucks. I've never used any of Razorocks razors, just their soaps and aftershaves. My gut tells me that with a price ~$10, the Teck II isn't going to blow you away or anything, but it looks like a solid starter razor. Not a bad idea to start out with something on the mild side so you don't hack yourself up.

I've owned a few Gillette Tech's over the years and while the shave was a little bit too mild for my liking, the high quality of the razor itself was always very apparent. For such small razors, their heft always stood out to me. Plus I once dropped one from like 6 feet up and it didn't even phase it. I just wish they were a little more aggressive.

I'm sure you'll like all of the RR soaps and aftershave, I've never been disappointed by anything from them. My latest RR purchase was the Mudder Focker soap, powerful scent that has definitely become one of my favorites.
    I know brah, Im excited

The tek II was too good a price, legit 5x less than I was willing to pay. I am weary of the Chinese make but the reviews were all stellar with the only negative comment being its too mild for most.

This post got me hooked and added it to my cart then after a bit more research on reviews I ordered it up.

+1 The RazoRock Tech II for $9.99 USD (or the RR DE1 that shares the same head but has a different handle). I own over a dozen razors and the RazoRock Tech II is hands down the best razor I have ever used. There is a big difference between "mild" and "inefficient". The RR Tech II is unbelievably comfortable and forgiving, but it's also remarkably efficient. I've been doing split face shaves all week with the Tech II and the Fatip Grande (a forum favorite and on the high end of aggression and efficiency) and I really can't tell any difference between the two sides. Both sides are perfectly BBS with 3 passes. I can't get any smoother even with my devette.

I own over $1,000 worth of razors, and from my perspective, you can spend more for a razor, but you I'm not sure you can buy a better performing one. The only way to make a Tech II better is to upgrade the handle down the road for a few dollars.

As a post-script, I own the Mamba as well, and it is very mild, but not terribly efficient. Perfect for an easy DFS, but BBS takes practice and more pressure than you'd want to get in the habit of using. If you are happy with DFS, and many are for good reason, the Mamba is a lifetime razor and a good choice.

Is it bad that I already have a cart filled with stirling soap (like the ones in you above pic) ready before Ive even held, let alone use a DE razor
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lord help me, my razor hasnt come in the mail yet but I can stop buying cream....it was 40% off @ the body shop and heard good things about this itt and other forums

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I took advantage of the Christmas discounts and Stocked up on all of the AOS Sandalwood products, this is what I use anyway.
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees

Originally Posted by MuscleSouth View Post
    I took advantage of the Christmas discounts and Stocked up on all of the AOS Sandalwood products, this is what I use anyway.
    hnnggg

I have a tube of the cream and love it, smells amazing. Did you get the pre and after shave? Im debating on picking up a quality after shave lotion.

Something like AOS or trumpers skin food.

mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Lord help me, my razor hasnt come in the mail yet but I can stop buying cream....it was 40% off @ the body shop and heard good things about this itt and other forums
    No problem, you've just come down with SCAD, shaving cream acquisition disorder.
    What your father didn't teach you about shaving.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    das it brah! Im excited to get my first razor also....what razor did you get?

Get any creams/soaps too?
    late response, but here's exactly what I bought lmao. pls no judgements

https://www.hsn.com/products/micro-t...akamai-feo=off

https://www.amazon.com/Cremo-Cooling...01CKC8O9Y?th=1

basically just been using that combo of the two to shave with. prob need to pick up some better shave cream though that doesn't dry out as quickly, and lathers a bit better. this stuff kinda seems like more of a lotion
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Originally Posted by mantic59 View Post
    No problem, you've just come down with SCAD, shaving cream acquisition disorder.

Nice!! Im legit honored you quoted me

love your vids!

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    late response, but here's exactly what I bought lmao. pls no judgements

https://www.hsn.com/products/micro-t...akamai-feo=off

https://www.amazon.com/Cremo-Cooling...01CKC8O9Y?th=1

basically just been using that combo of the two to shave with. prob need to pick up some better shave cream though that doesn't dry out as quickly, and lathers a bit better. this stuff kinda seems like more of a lotion
    Awesome brah! I went even cheaper than you with the RR teck II for 10$ lulz, but I got a sampler pack on the way too.

That creamo is posted all over this thread as a favorite! will keep an eye out for it.

Damn it guise! I ordered my razor Friday and its out for delivery today (super fast shipping) but Im stuck at work for another 6 hours....fuarrrrkkkkk I hope I don't miss it
    Last edited by Arsenal01; 12-18-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome brah! I went even cheaper than you with the RR teck II for 10$ lulz, but I got a sampler pack on the way too.

That creamo is posted all over this thread as a favorite! will keep an eye out for it.

Damn it guise! I ordered my razor Friday and its out for delivery today (super fast shipping) but Im stuck at work for another 6 hours....fuarrrrkkkkk I hope I don't miss it
    hm interdasting, did not know. maybe i'm doing something wrong with the lather lol. will do some experimentation and also maybe check the instructions on the back lmao. can definitely confirm it is very slick though and works great preventing any sort of burn or cuts.

RE: your razor...take lunch...then say you got stuck in traffic...then wait for it to arrive and enjoy your shave hhnnggg
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

hm interdasting, did not know. maybe i'm doing something wrong with the lather lol. will do some experimentation and also maybe check the instructions on the back lmao. can definitely confirm it is very slick though and works great preventing any sort of burn or cuts.

RE: your razor...take lunch...then say you got stuck in traffic...then wait for it to arrive and enjoy your shave hhnnggg

To be fair I have a (cheap) brush and whats considered to be amazing creams for lathering and I still cant get it right, I got the real thick lather that didn't dry out on my face...the first time Ive tried ironically.

luckily delivery usually happens after 7pm here

Id be sooo down but I live like 40min away from work....though I don't feel to great, I might be coming down with something

To be fair I have a (cheap) brush and whats considered to be amazing creams for lathering and I still cant get it right, I got the real thick lather that didn't dry out on my face...the first time Ive tried ironically.

luckily delivery usually happens after 7pm here

Id be sooo down but I live like 40min away from work....though I don't feel to great, I might be coming down with something
    it is about that time of year....

fukkin snow storm here delayed my shipment a day

at least tomorrow is my day off....also my razor sample is set to come in tomorrow hopefully. I also shaved just last night (didnt know my package was getting in so fast)

maybe its a good thing my package got delayed :/

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Cremo won't form much of a lather but it's not really supposed to, it's a "brushless" shave cream. Even if you use a brush with it, still won't drum up much lather.

I'm not a big fan to be honest. They advertise it as being "slick", but that's not a big selling point for me. It doesn't protect my skin, which is primarily what I want my shave cream to do.

In a pinch i suppose it's better than most canned foams, but for the most part the stuff sucks. Gums up your razor like a mofo too, which isn't a problem with tallow based soaps.

Ok brahs I have a problem with my trigger finger....

Youd think this is all enough to finally have my first ever DE wet shave but nope....no blades yet, kinda important

#SoClose

The Cremo won't form much of a lather but it's not really supposed to, it's a "brushless" shave cream. Even if you use a brush with it, still won't drum up much lather.

I'm not a big fan to be honest. They advertise it as being "slick", but that's not a big selling point for me. It doesn't protect my skin, which is primarily what I want my shave cream to do.

In a pinch i suppose it's better than most canned foams, but for the most part the stuff sucks. Gums up your razor like a mofo too, which isn't a problem with tallow based soaps.
    hm okay figured as much. I actually like it a lot, except for the fact it dries out after like 2-3 mins of shaving. gotta work from shave my sideburns, cheeks, and mustache fast af before they dry out, then get to the neckline. Interesting it doesn't protect your skin...mine does a great job of it, and the gumming up the razor, I just turn on the hot water to let it melt away. takes a couple secs but haven't really had issues with it as of yet.

Still wanna pick up a better shave cream though that isn't quite as pasty.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ Just shaved with Cremo this morning - I've used it before and it was cheap on Amazon.

It won't be replacing my TOBS creams but it's a very good shave with NO irritation for me.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok brahs I have a problem with my trigger finger....

Youd think this is all enough to finally have my first ever DE wet shave but nope....no blades yet, kinda important

#SoClose

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RmPXl59.jpg?1[/]

That's a great looking haul man, some awesome soaps and creams in there. Those will last you forever lol.

I really like the Nivea aftershave balm. As far as products you can find at any grocery/pharmacy go, I think it's one of the best out there. During the winter I use my alcohol based aftershave splash first, then use a little bit of the Nivea to ensure that I don't dry out.

I haven't purchased any in awhile since I tried to cut out products that contain parabens, but in terms of performance, I rank it pretty high up there. If you're ever looking for another high quality balm, I can't say enough good things about Geo F. Trumpers Skin Food. By far the best I've ever used. I don't like their soaps too much (expensive, just ok performance), but the Skin Food is top notch.

hm okay figured as much. I actually like it a lot, except for the fact it dries out after like 2-3 mins of shaving. gotta work from shave my sideburns, cheeks, and mustache fast af before they dry out, then get to the neckline. Interesting it doesn't protect your skin...mine does a great job of it, and the gumming up the razor, I just turn on the hot water to let it melt away. takes a couple secs but haven't really had issues with it as of yet.

Still wanna pick up a better shave cream though that isn't quite as pasty.

Maybe I was a bit harsh on the Cremo. It's not a bad option by any means, I just don't think it can be compared to any tallow based soaps, or higher end creams. Cremo is far better than anything you'll find in a can at the store. It's just not my cup of tea because I really prefer the thick lather and protection that tallow provides. If it's working well for you, that's all that really matters. I've got very sensitive skin, so I need all the protection that I can get.

I finally did it brahs lol!

My blade shipment didnt show yesterday so amazon refunded my money saying its lost in shipment, So i reordered some. Shaped up my beard last night with my cartridge and went to sleep only to find out his morning it was left at my apt. door .

Showered up and loaded my teck II with a gillette blue blade, used a RR soap and went to down after trimming my beard with a electric razor. Went bold and did a 3 shave pass on my cheeks (with, across, against) and 2 on my neck (since I shaved it last night). Results smoothest shave Ive ever had with next to 0 irritation other than a bit on my lower neck!

Used the alum block after (which I love already) and some WH and XXX AS...then lotioned up wiht my shea butter mix.
    I feel soo liberated LMAO

Only bad thing is I look like a fukn twink now without my beard LOL.....albeit the smoothest twink in town

That's a great looking haul man, some awesome soaps and creams in there. Those will last you forever lol.

I really like the Nivea aftershave balm. As far as products you can find at any grocery/pharmacy go, I think it's one of the best out there. During the winter I use my alcohol based aftershave splash first, then use a little bit of the Nivea to ensure that I don't dry out.

I haven't purchased any in awhile since I tried to cut out products that contain parabens, but in terms of performance, I rank it pretty high up there. If you're ever looking for another high quality balm, I can't say enough good things about Geo F. Trumpers Skin Food. By far the best I've ever used. I don't like their soaps too much (expensive, just ok performance), but the Skin Food is top notch.
    Thanks brah! Ive had that skin food in my cart for a bit now, just was waiting getting my first shave out of the way to really get a grasp on what I would like in my shave. Im going to pull the trigger on it for sure with that review now!

I picked the nivea up since it seemed to be a staple in most peoples shave kits and love it too...very mild scent that soothes me up especially in my areas with irritation.

For anyone whos used KAI blade... Is it normal for them to come unbranded (wrapper and blade) in a ziplock bag?

I ordered a 25 pack of them and they came like that...actually had 29 in the pack :/

mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mantic59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For anyone whos used KAI blade... Is it normal for them to come unbranded (wrapper and blade) in a ziplock bag?
    I ordered a 25 pack of them and they came like that...actually had 29 in the pack :/
    Uh...no. Someone just broke up a bulk pack.

OTOH I haven't heard of any counterfeit Kai's (Feathers and Derby's though.... ) so you probably have genuine blades.
    What your father didn't teach you about shaving.

Originally Posted by mantic59 View Post
    Uh...no. Someone just broke up a bulk pack.

OTOH I haven't heard of any counterfeit Kai's (Feathers and Derby's though.... ) so you probably have genuine blades.
    Perfect, thanks brah! Thats what someone at B&B also suggested, good to know.

Just had my second shave ever... Nicked myself on my adams apple (i cant shave striaght up/down it) but did get a closer shave than last time (less missed spots behind my jaw esp).

My post shave was the alum block/ witch hazel/ XXX AS....then after it all dries I apply some shea butter.

feels good man

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perfect, thanks brah! Thats what someone at B&B also suggested, good to know.

Just had my second shave ever... Nicked myself on my adams apple (i cant shave striaght up/down it) but did get a closer shave than last time (less missed spots behind my jaw esp).

My post shave was the alum block/ witch hazel/ XXX AS....then after it all dries I apply some shea butter.

feels good man
    a trick to shaving your adams apple is to swallow and hold the swallow. you're still learning the right amount of pressure and blade angle so you'll nick yourself plenty more times before you get the hang of it lol. just wait till you nick your lip... that's where the fun is.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post
    a trick to shaving your adams apple is to swallow and hold the swallow. you're still learning the right amount of pressure and blade angle so you'll nick yourself plenty more times before you get the hang of it lol. just wait till you nick your lip... that's where the fun is.
    damn thanks brah...did the swallow thing at my desk and it flattens my adams apple completey!

I have a goatee right now so only shaving the higher end of my lips, thankfully

Shaved again today. Im getting better technique and starting to find the angle and motion better. Used TOBS Rose and its really easy to lather up. Shaved 3 times plus a clean up, a little irritation on the side on my neck/jaw but smoother than ever + the shea butter soothes it right up. 70% of my face is super smooth with the rest being random patches.

Good shave though....used the alum block + witch hazel post shave then splashed pinaud clubman chich I receently got. Smells just like YSL Rive gauche!

I currently have a cart full with Trumper skin food lime, CC bay rum, CC north....im so close to pulling the trigger...

Do you brahs usually get samples before buying a FB?

Ok ok, Im good for a while now

Last edited by Arsenal01; 12-29-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Ah man I wish I had known that you were ordering from Stirling. I could have given you some recommendations.

I tried the Gin & Tonic soap awhile back. The scent definitely wasn't my favorite, but I suppose that's not really the most important factor anyway. It performs great though, just like all of their soaps. Stirling is one of my favorite companies, but their scents can be kinda hit or miss. Again, not super important to me, but it is to others.

My favorite soap/scent from Stirling is their Barbershop.

Ah man I wish I had known that you were ordering from Stirling. I could have given you some recommendations.

I tried the Gin & Tonic soap awhile back. The scent definitely wasn't my favorite, but I suppose that's not really the most important factor anyway. It performs great though, just like all of their soaps. Stirling is one of my favorite companies, but their scents can be kinda hit or miss. Again, not super important to me, but it is to others.

My favorite soap/scent from Stirling is their Barbershop.
    Dang I shouldve :/

Barbershop was on my list but was sold out unfortunately... How are the aftershave? Ingredients look simple (in a good way) and nicely priced.

I mean I dont HAVE to be done buying for a while lol....what are your top few from them?

Has anyone tried any fine accoutrements aftershave splashes? $20 + free shipping is very tempting...the fresh and green vetivers look interesting

Has anyone tried any fine accoutrements aftershave splashes? $20 + free shipping is very tempting...the fresh and green vetivers look interesting
    I've used the Fresh Vetiver. I loved it, would definitely buy it again.

The scent is reeeaaallly strong though. Some people like that, but maybe you don't. It hangs around for a long time.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IN!!! Just learned the ways from an old man at work about using the brush when shaving, THE GOAT!!! My barber uses a straight blade on me, but I'm still using the Gillette 5 cartridges when shaving myself... Anyways book marked for research!