Closed Thread
    BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueBison17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

anyone ever used or heard of the MP45 workout?

If so, is it effective?
    Yes i'm aware that a bear is not a bison.

cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cma416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my MP45 workout review...absolutely loved the program. It got me strong as an ox and got me super ripped. I completed the program in the 45 days but continue to use the principles from the program for my workouts. The program focuses on this principle known as High Intensity Stimulation Training (HIST). Basically HIST focuses on going as intense as you can in the shortest time possible. What I loved about this program is that if you follow the program exact, you will be out of the gym in like an hour. Your metabolism skyrockets during this program so you are constantly burning fat while simultaneously building muscle. You don't need to be in the gym for long as long as you're doing the exact exercises. There's a lot of compound movements (squats, deadlifts, etc.) but these are the types of workouts that build up your body. Also, a lot of sprint based cardio. The author makes a lot of comparisons to sprinters vs. marathon runners. If you look at sprinters, they are super jacked vs. those skinny marathon runners, who he compares to those people in the gym for long periods of time and look like they don't have muscle. The training originates from Mike Mentzer's training with the type of training that those Olympic sprinters do. It's a very interesting and effective philosophy and there's really nothing like it.

Ocho123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mp45

Did you work out at exactly the time it told you for MP45. I just purchased it and my schedule might conflict on some days. Would it be less effective if I worked out in the A.M.?

lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Has Anyone Finished the Program

Originally Posted by Ocho123 View Post
    Did you work out at exactly the time it told you for MP45. I just purchased it and my schedule might conflict on some days. Would it be less effective if I worked out in the A.M.?
    What did you think of the program? Did it work for you?

I have spent so much on these types of workouts that never gave supper intensity, however i am someone who needs a plan layed out for them to get focused.

Would you be able to share the guides?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    The bing search page turned this up, then gave me a message that the MP45 site was attempting to download malicious software into my computer.

Somehow, I wasn't surprised.

MP45 is a revolutionary program that will burn body fat and build muscle in just 45 days to get you a six pack fast. Get ripped fast
    If it looks like a scam, sounds like a scam, and smells like a scam, then it's probably a scam.

Caveat emptor.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lacrosseman415 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What would you suggest

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    The bing search page turned this up, then gave me a message that the MP45 site was attempting to download malicious software into my computer.

Somehow, I wasn't surprised.

If it looks like a scam, sounds like a scam, and smells like a scam, then it's probably a scam.

Caveat emptor.

I completed insanity and went from 230LBs to 203lbs @ 6'3. (Was 195lbs before graduating college).

Obviously, i lost a ton of weight, but i also lost size. the Muscle i had left with a majority of the fat weight that i lost as well. I want to build muscle, but also be able to keep up with the cardio i am doing to stay in shape for beach season that is rounding the corner.

I am one of those people who needs plans layed out for them (Not training... just a guide or routine), but unfortunately i dont have a lot of money to throw around on programs and or training.

I dont mind spending the $$$ on food, but the programs may not work for me so i dont want to take that risk...

Any suggestions?

-Pat

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lacrosseman415 View Post
    Any suggestions?
    Here's a great place to start:

Beginner bodybuilding program:
    *Routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

If you don't know how to perform any of the exercises in this program, look them up here to learn how to do them correctly:
    http://exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

No requirement for supplements at your level; learn how to eat first. This thread will explain all the steps to figure your baseline of required protein, fat, carbs, and calories:
    *Emma-Leigh's calorie/macro thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Buy an inexpensive digital food scale (~$30 at any big-box discount store), weigh your portions, and track them here: http://fitday.com
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

cjpho049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjpho049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjpho049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjpho049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjpho049 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile MP45 Works!

Hey I just started MP45 not too long ago. I have seen amazing results so far an I'm not even half way done!! My muscles have come through with the perfect mix of cardio and resistance training (you can see the pics on my page). The meals are great, healthy, and quick to prepare. Best of luck any questions let me know!

siyarthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man i dont want to waste your time so ill just get straight to it . im broke i just got layed off from my job and i have 2 mouths im trying to feed . i need a way out and i think ive found it! im gonna become a pro boxer but i aint got no money
    if its not too much to ask can you please give me the mp45 program please im desperate and i really am just trying to give my two daughters a better life. thankyou for sparing the time to read my comment. God bless you sir.
    my email address is siyarthegreat@hotmail.com.au and again thankyou for taking the time to read my comment.

WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50) WeedyRainfall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wtf

wahoo92583 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this for real?

Originally Posted by cjpho049 View Post
    Hey I just started MP45 not too long ago. I have seen amazing results so far an I'm not even half way done!! My muscles have come through with the perfect mix of cardio and resistance training (you can see the pics on my page). The meals are great, healthy, and quick to prepare. Best of luck any questions let me know!
    I'm skeptical to purchase this program, especially since it is only 3 .pdf files. Does this program really work? Whenever I go to the website, I receive a message, stating, "Questionable Website".

Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krugg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by wahoo92583 View Post
    I'm skeptical to purchase this program, especially since it is only 3 .pdf files. Does this program really work? Whenever I go to the website, I receive a message, stating, "Questionable Website".
    Loxl why would you purchase a program, or any piece of information when it's all available for free?