flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EC Stack Cycling?

I have been on the EC stack for about 5 weeks now, and I really didn't notice any real significant changes up until this past week, and it now feels like the fat is truly melting off. I have been consuming between 1700-2200 calories and 160-200g protein daily pretty easily, and I have not been losing my strength.

Anyway, I notice that when I am late to take my EC at my regular time of day, it is not long before I start feeling EXTREMELY tired. It seems to me that I am becoming dependent on the caffeine, and I really don't want this to be the case for long. I also am concerned that my adrenals may become too fatigued, so I was wondering when it is recommended you cycle off EC and how do you go about doing it?

I honestly would like to remain on it for a bit longer because I am seeing such great results with it, but any input would be really appreciated. Thanks for the help guys, and good luck to you all with your fat losing goals.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've always take 2 doses a day.

I do the following
    3-4 days
    full C and 1/2 the E
    -2 doses

2-3 days
    1/2 C and 1/2 E
    2 doses

2-3 days
    1/2 C
    2 doses

in general, my last 2 weeks of any cycle of it is a tapering down period.

fwiw....
    Cycling off the E doesn't affect me, cycling off of the Caffeine is a b****. I've tried going off cold turkey but by day 2 I had a headache that lasted overnight, slept like 12-16 hours the day after that and I was good.

Also, I've cycled off the E cold turkey, but tapered the Caffeine down to half doses as well for a few days.

I won't say this as a definite, but I've taken it up to 4-5 months straight with no issues. YMMV there. There is documentation on the 'net that states you don't "have to" cycle it. But I personally don't like to take anything for too long of a time whether it doesn't appear to be hurting me or not. Again YMMV there. Just putting that out there..........

Originally Posted by flashpatch View Post
    Anyway, I notice that when I am late to take my EC at my regular time of day, it is not long before I start feeling EXTREMELY tired. It seems to me that I am becoming dependent on the caffeine, and I really don't want this to be the case for long.
    I don't get that. Sometimes I'll take 1 dose and not worry about it or feel tired. Are you taking 3 full doses a day?
    I would scale down to 2 full doses and a 1/2 dose if so....then cut down to 1/2 doses and see the effect.
    Last edited by k9pit; 04-26-2012 at 04:01 PM.

flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) flashpatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by k9pit View Post
    I've always take 2 doses a day.

I do the following
    3-4 days
    full C and 1/2 the E
    -2 doses

2-3 days
    1/2 C and 1/2 E
    2 doses

2-3 days
    1/2 C
    2 doses

in general, my last 2 weeks of any cycle of it is a tapering down period.

fwiw....
    Cycling off the E doesn't affect me, cycling off of the Caffeine is a b****. I've tried going off cold turkey but by day 2 I had a headache that lasted overnight, slept like 12-16 hours the day after that and I was good.

Also, I've cycled off the E cold turkey, but tapered the Caffeine down to half doses as well for a few days.

I won't say this as a definite, but I've taken it up to 4-5 months straight with no issues. YMMV there. There is documentation on the 'net that states you don't "have to" cycle it. But I personally don't like to take anything for too long of a time whether it doesn't appear to be hurting me or not. Again YMMV there. Just putting that out there..........

I don't get that. Sometimes I'll take 1 dose and not worry about it or feel tired. Are you taking 3 full doses a day?
    I would scale down to 2 full doses and a 1/2 dose if so....then cut down to 1/2 doses and see the effect.
    Yeah, I've been taking 3 full doses a day. I have never been a big caffeine consumer in the past but it seems I kinda have a high tolerance. Anyway, It think I'll slowly taper off of it. Thanks for the reply man.