Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Can I Stack Creatine Monohydrate with Kre Alkalyn

Just wondering if i can take both Creatine MonoHydrate and Kre Alkalyn at the same time, If not i know many will say Kre Alkalyn is better, Only reason im asking is I just want to look bigger, and i feel that creatine monohydrate will give me a more bloated(bigger look) from experience atleast, just wanting feedback on if i can stack the 2 or which one will give off the image of looking bigger not necessarily more cut
    I REP Back 350+

Trying to get to dat 1337 rep powa

******* No fap until 2012 crew ******

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes they are the same

Krealkalyn is nothing but mono and baking soda

Why stack the same thing?
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Yes they are the same

well because i thought they werent the same thing, since you need a much lower dose of Kre alkalyn to be effective. and i thought the gains/effects of both were different
    I REP Back 350+

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No... Don't waste your money on Kre-alk.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    No... Don't waste your money on Kre-alk.
    well i have both, got kre-alk on the discount section at gnc for 7 bucks, so i should just stick to mono. but what is the dosage for mono because every post and every article has different numbers
    I REP Back 350+

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uMimen View Post
    well i have both, got kre-alk on the discount section at gnc for 7 bucks, so i should just stick to mono. but what is the dosage for mono because every post and every article has different numbers
    3 to 5 grams a day for mono.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Jitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Yes they are the same

kre akalyn is mono with baking soda added? are you kidding me?

Jitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wondering if i can take both Creatine MonoHydrate and Kre Alkalyn at the same time, If not i know many will say Kre Alkalyn is better, Only reason im asking is I just want to look bigger, and i feel that creatine monohydrate will give me a more bloated(bigger look) from experience atleast, just wanting feedback on if i can stack the 2 or which one will give off the image of looking bigger not necessarily more cut
    im taking kre akalyn right now. im thinking about switching to mono just to test it. i have never tried it but kre akalyn indefinably helped me alot.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jitman View Post
    im taking kre akalyn right now. im thinking about switching to mono just to test it. i have never tried it but kre akalyn indefinably helped me alot.
    Indeed. Many good bros on here are quick to bash Kre-Alkalyn without actually trying it. I find it effective as well.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say that stacking would be a waste. If you have it and want to use it then that's fine. Use 3g on days when you don;t use mono. If you can take mono then continue with that.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jitman View Post
    kre akalyn is mono with baking soda added? are you kidding me?
    No, he's not. The power of marketing.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't see any reason to take both at the same time. Finish taking your mono then switch to the Kre Alkalyn or the other way around, which ever one you are currently taking. Then after taking both of them separate, you can determine which works better for you and your goals. Good luck
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well because i thought they werent the same thing, since you need a much lower dose of Kre alkalyn to be effective.
    And you got that info from? That's what's claimed, and is simply not true.

Kre-Alkalyn supplementation does not promote greater changes in muscle creatine content, body composition, or training adaptations in comparison to creatine monohydrate

A.R. Jagim, J.M. Oliver, A. Sanchez, E. Galvan, J. Fluckey, S. Reichman, S. Talcott, K. Kelly, C. Meninger, C. Rasmussen, R.B. Kreider. Department of Health and Kinesiology, Exercise and Sport Nutrition Laboratory, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-4243

Source:

http://exerciseandsportnutritionlab....inemonohydrate

My comments if interested:

http://www.brinkzone.com/supplement-...d-update-2012/

www.BrinkZone.com

jakeshaup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good pump

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Indeed. Many good bros on here are quick to bash Kre-Alkalyn without actually trying it. I find it effective as well.
    this is one of the first things ive bought from bodybuilding and i like the pump you get after a workout but im not seeing anything other than a better pump after the workout.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakeshaup View Post
    this is one of the first things ive bought from bodybuilding and i like the pump you get after a workout but im not seeing anything other than a better pump after the workout.
    BRB, getting my krealk pump on..../sigh

Marketing bros, it's powerful.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm a fan of regular old Creatine Monohydrate it's possibly the most researched supplement to date and works great. I've never really had a problem with "bloat" from creatine.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Good bro who tried kre-alk a few years back... last time I ever took it.

Stick with mono OP.

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    BRB, getting my krealk pump on..../sigh

Marketing bros, and teen expectations, it's powerful.
    Fixed it for ya

It's sad just how little people know about creatine when there's so much good easy to find info

www.BrinkZone.com

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stack em if you want, but you're prolly just wasting your money.

Mike
    ….

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Needs to be repeated.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.--Arnold Schwarzenegger

QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuantumAllie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oh wow

Dang I never knew that. I started staking the two, thinking it would help. I am concerned about excess water weight gain. Does anyone know if mono or krealk is any better or worse for "bloat" or water weight gain?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuantumAllie View Post
    Dang I never knew that. I started staking the two, thinking it would help. I am concerned about excess water weight gain. Does anyone know if mono or krealk is any better or worse for "bloat" or water weight gain?
    Creatine's job is to surround muscles with water. The water prevents lactic acid from building and breaking down muscle performance

The water weight is minimal being that its intracellular. If I had to choose between the two, Kre-Alkalyn would be my choice

As for bloating, creatine monohydrate is notorious for this. The portion that sits and doesn't absorb gets attacked by water and this is why you feel bloated
    Kre-Alkalyn is 99% creatine monohydrate but its buffered. I rarely feel bloated when using Kre-Alkalyn
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 05-09-2021 at 06:29 PM.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Creatine's job is to surround muscles with water. The water prevents lactic acid from building and breaking down muscle performance

The water weight is minimal being that its intracellular. If I had to choose between the two, Kre-Alkalyn would be my choice

As for bloating, creatine monohydrate is notorious for this. The portion that sits and doesn't absorb gets attacked by water and this is why you feel bloated
    Kre-Alkalyn is 99% creatine monohydrate but its buffered. I rarely feel bloated when using Kre-Alkalyn
    lol wut
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    lol wut
    Well some people experience bloating!

Originally Posted by QuantumAllie View Post
    Marketing mythology to sell forms not CM. Most creatine Qs answered and pages of studies:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1487674491

www.BrinkZone.com

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaDFroG88 View Post
    Well some people experience bloating!
    not from"creatine surrounding your muscles"... easy to blame creatine when in just about every case I have seen was more diet related.
    BS and Virus free

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    not from"creatine surrounding your muscles"... easy to blame creatine when in just about every case I have seen was more diet related.
    You must of missed the last paragraph or perhaps you never experienced a creatine load

Oh and btw, appnut.com is for sale. Give it up bro

Click the link ^
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    You must of missed the last paragraph or perhaps you never experienced a creatine load

Oh and btw, appnut.com is for sale. Give it up bro

Click the link ^
    Classic deflection, I am well aware of the website along with other info you are not. Give it up bro lol
    BS and Virus free

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    Classic deflection, I am well aware of the website along with other info you are not. Give it up bro lol

Thinking about buying appnut.com for the $1.99. Then you can work for me. I’ve got better T-shirts.
    ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝǝɹɥʇ ǝʇsɐʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ

★☆★ STREET KING ★☆★
    The band is back - BMBC
    Tech genius
    Original LE crew
    Apple a day crew
    MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

Originally Posted by ILPump View Post
    Thinking about buying appnut.com for the $1.99. Then you can work for me. I’ve got better T-shirts.
    Fuge is a big boy, I doubt he really needs you coming to his rescue, good luck with the purchase, can't wait to see your shirt designs, maybe an upside down and spelled backwards logo...
    BS and Virus free