Page 4 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    right click --> save

with left hand.

awkward as fuk.
    LOL repped
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

Mirin' Fingernails? HandModelBrah's Avatar
    HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

╦═╗╔═╗╔══║░║╔═╗░░╦═╗╦░╦═╗░░╦░
    ║░║╠═╣╠═░║░║║░║░░║░║║░║░║░░║░
    ╩═╝║░║║░░╚═╝╩╩╝░░╩═╝╩░╩═╝░░╩░
    ═╦║░║╔═╗═╦═░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╦═╗░╔═╗
    ░║║░║╚═╗░║░░░╠╦╝╠╣░╠═╣║░║░░╔╝
    ╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░║░░░║╚═╚═╝║░║╩═╝░░▄░

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!
    No lifting crew

WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love girls with huge asses, but this thread is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that awful "chubby chicks" thread

Women should always always always be very toned and slim. Either be toned and slim with a nice cute little butt and nice hips, toned and athletic at medium size or toned and thick with a big beautiful bubble butt (very hard and rare to find)

Good work fellas

HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000)
    ohhhh matey! this thread. hnnnnggg
    **Never got further than hand holding with girlfriend of 2 years crew**
    **Tennis Crew**
    Engineering student Crew
    ***Would rather play WoW than game sloots crew***
    ***Made girlfriend go to prom by herself because I had a raid crew***

WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrathChild7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Honest question though here for you guys. Would you take the girls in this thread over a very curvy girl that was very athletic and in great shape, tiny waist and had a great big beautiful bubble butt like this?

I like the girls in this thread, but I must admit I would take the girl in the video over skinny ones by a huge margin. They're just so rare and hard to find that I usually end up going for more slender women in real life cause I can't stand cellulite laden thick girls

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1stChanceToLose View Post
    reps for the name of that chick from this TV show. skinny girl but decent tits and ass, curly blonde hair, on the beach. thread was made about her a while ago something like "perfect skinny girl body"
    Thought you meant Nikki Whelan but not curly hair.

~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Originally Posted by WrathChild7 View Post
    Honest question though here for you guys. Would you take the girls in this thread over a very curvy girl that was very athletic and in great shape, tiny waist and had a great big beautiful bubble butt like this?

I like the girls in this thread, but I must admit I would take the girl in the video over skinny ones by a huge margin. They're just so rare and hard to find that I usually end up going for more slender women in real life cause I can't stand cellulite laden thick girls
    That girl is in the same league as the girls I'm posting. The girl in your video is muscular with low bf%. She obviously takes really good care of herself. I like girls like that. But what I hate is obviously overweight girls with good fat storing genetics. I mean everything on their body probably just like lard.

sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonicbluesrt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strong sandwich making potential in thread
    live laugh rep <3
    Military Veteran

***cbr1000rr rider***

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)

Honestly...yea I would take the girls in this thread.

I'm just not a fan of the bigger girls. Don't get me wrong, I'd fuk them with the force of 1000 Zeus bolts. But that's only because I think it's fun to grab onto something and really pound.

A slim/little girl is just someone I would want to wife/gf.

Last one for meow

SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSJD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HandModelBrah View Post
    Would wrap hands around her tiny waist and fukkin destroy her

Originally Posted by HandModelBrah View Post
    That girl is in the same league as the girls I'm posting. The girl in your video is muscular with low bf%. She obviously takes really good care of herself. I like girls like that. But what I hate is obviously overweight girls with good fat storing genetics. I mean everything on their body probably just like lard.

agreed across the board

Originally Posted by Chris1788 View Post
    This is how true women should look like, not like 99% of other threads in the misc with huge latino DATASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 10/10 GTFIHHHH or the bbing girls who are shredded.

Reps to OP.

EDIT: fuk it, starting a crew, see sig.
    see sig

Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawful is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm so glad that not every guy likes girls like this. More for me and my brethren!

Originally Posted by Kard View Post
    Honestly...yea I would take the girls in this thread.

I'm just not a fan of the bigger girls. Don't get me wrong, I'd fuk them with the force of 1000 Zeus bolts. But that's only because I think it's fun to grab onto something and really pound.

A slim/little girl is just someone I would want to wife/gf.

Okay but the girl in that video is the same girls as the ones in this thread except that she has better genetics for ass/hips/thighs so she has that more curvy look

are you just afraid that she'll turn fat in the future or do you honestly dislike a beautiful bubble butt like that?

ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatshiCray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you are a saint for making such an amazing thread. I thank you, my good sir.

Originally Posted by ThatshiCray View Post
    OP, you are a saint for making such an amazing thread. I thank you, my good sir.

indeed, many solid 9/10s

watchout ur comments bro^ TheMilkiWay's Avatar
    TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMilkiWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is very elephant to my interests.

SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

who is this reps for delivery
    Otago uni brah
    I hit back all nomsayian?
    260 B/ 380 SQ/ 495DL @ 165lbs.
    Under 2 years, come at me brah.

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay but the girl in that video is the same girls as the ones in this thread except that she has better genetics for ass/hips/thighs so she has that more curvy look

are you just afraid that she'll turn fat in the future or do you honestly dislike a beautiful bubble butt like that?
    But see the thing is You think that she has better genetics. But that's just genetics that you prefer on a girl. I prefer the genetics in this thread. We just both have different opinions on what good genetics are.

We can't say a girls genetics are good, but what we can say is what we prefer. Everyone's different.

And no lol I'm not afraid that these girls would turn fat and I do not dislike a beautiful bubble butt. I'd smash/wife without hesitation. I just prefer little/slim girls. But both are acceptable. You know what I mean?

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thread makes me sad, my age groups dating pool the slim/petite girls are literally 1 in a 1000

Originally Posted by HouseBro View Post
    this thread should be titled

"flat/skinny pancakes that i'd love to eat but i already ate pancakes for breakfast (pics)"
    youve been brainwashed by feminists brah.. enjoy fapping over "curvy" girls as there is "more of them to love"

Leavvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee IT Blaesthetics's Avatar
    Location: L.D.N, Aesthetic City, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    petite>>>>>>>>>>
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Pop Tarts ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Life is like a bitch, a bitch is like a hoe, hoe's want the money, the money comes and go's, friend's turn to foe's and foe's they be fake, if you listen to when your old head talking you'll be straight"