Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)

6-year-old girl handcuffed by police over ‘tantrum’

It's been quite the day for 6-year-olds in the news. Earlier, we told you about the courageous, 6-year-old Texas boy who has already raised $10,000 for his Dad's cancer treatment.
    In less positive news, a 6-year-old girl in Georgia was handcuffed by police and charged with assault after throwing a "tantrum" in her elementary school. Local tv affiliate 13WMAZ reports that Salecia Johnson, who is in kindergarten, was detained by police after her alleged outburst.
    "Our policy is that any detainee transported to our station in a patrol vehicle is to be handcuffed in the back. There is no age discrimination on that rule," Milledgeville Chief of Police Dray Swicord, told the station.
    Swicord said the officer who handcuffed Johnson is not facing an investigation over his actions. Swicord added that Johnson was handcuffed for her safety as well as the safety of others. She was taken to the principal's office after pushing two other students, according to a police report.
    "The student was never placed in a holding cell or jail cell and the student's safety was of the utmost importance," Swicord said.
    However, Johnson's parents are trying to organize a community protest against the officer's actions, including reported plans to contact civil rights activist and MSNBC host Al Sharpton.
    The officer's police report says Johnson began tearing items off the school principal's office walls and was throwing furniture. The report says Johnson knocked over a shelf that injured the principal.
    Johnson also was reportedly biting a doorknob and attempting to break a glass frame while jumping on top of a paper shredder.
    "She has mood swings some days, which all of us had mood swings some days," Johnson's mother Constance Ruff told WMAZ. "I guess that was just one of her bad days."
    After Johnson was handcuffed, she was taken to the local police station and charged with simple assault and damage to property. However, because of her young age, Johnson will reportedly not be prosecuted.
    "A 6-year-old in kindergarten. They don't have no business calling the police and handcuffing my child," said Earnest Johnson, Salecia's father.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...001249882.html
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "After Johnson was handcuffed, she was taken to the local police station and charged with simple assault and damage to property. However, because of her young age, Johnson will reportedly not be prosecuted.
    "A 6-year-old in kindergarten."

Wtf. wtf. Have we lost all common sense?
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Al Sharpton
    Al Sharpton

Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Funny stupid thinking is funny, the fact is that a child at the age of 6 should know how to at least show respect to adults and follow simple instructions. If you cause damage and disrespect adults as well as assault people why should you be treated like a NORMAL person. Thats why I tell people that its important to beat you kids when they are young because they don't fully understand right from wrong, by the time they are 8 they should know then you can slow down, for now they need to know don't do that or get ass whooped.

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    6 year old commits assault and damage to property
    parents I am dissapoint

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am really mirin cops in Georgia and their ability to constantly treat little kids like ****. Anyone remember the lemonade stand incident?
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***Đ¯R*** Big Dawg Crew ***Đ¯R***

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Child (just happened to be a 6 year old) throws tantrum in school.
    -Tearing items off the school principal's office walls and was throwing furniture, knocked over a shelf that injured the principal, biting a doorknob and attempting to break a glass frame while jumping on top of a paper shredder.
    -Placed in handcuffs when transported in the police car
    -Never placed in a holding cell or any other method of detainment
    -OH LAWDY LAWDY HALP ME AL SHARPTON HALP ME DEY IS BE RACIST AGAINST MA CHILD OH LAWDY LAWDY

Fail to see an issue. The kid was clearly uncontrollable, it was beneficial to the safety of the child that they be handcuffed in the squad car or who knows what they might have tried to do. I would rather handcuff a 6 year old than run the risk of them banging themselves againt the glass in the car, or pounding on the windows.

Maybe this incident will be the discipline they need in their lives that their parents obvious aren't supplying.
    STL Cardinals

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    I am really mirin cops in Georgia and their ability to constantly treat little kids like ****. Anyone remember the lemonade stand incident?
    The child was breaking things, throwing things, pushing other students, knocked a shelf over onto a school employee, and attempting the break a glass frame.

She was handcuffed for her own safety and the safety of others.

You just went full retard.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Taylor Swift Crew tarheelblue0378's Avatar
    tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The reason police were called is because now, principals/teachers are not allowed to touch, or even speak sternly to children out of fear of lawsuits. When the parents can't raise children, and the school authorities are so limited in what they can do, what are they supposed to do? Just let the kids go all out and fuk shiit up til they get tired?

"A 6-year-old in kindergarten. They don't have no business calling the police and handcuffing my child," said Earnest Johnson, Salecia's father.
    If the principal had restrained the child, her parents would have been pissed, and probably filing a suit against the school for assault etc.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm pretty sure this is the right way to handle this, I agree with them

one of my friends in 3rd grade went psycho, he had problems, still does

anyways, he gave a teacher a black eye, bit another teacher to the point of bleeding and attacked other students until teachers got there

the police were called and handcuffed him, that was the only way to restrain him

his parents didn't bitch, neither did he afterwards

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like genius to me.....

BRB buying handcuffs for babysitting my nephews.........wait that sounds wrong.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy kid is crazy. Just makes me wonder what the child's home or mental health situation is. It's a shame they had to resort to calling the police, but it's more indicative of the litigious nature of the situation. If a teacher had restrained the child, that teacher would probably have opened herself up to a lawsuit.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by frasersteen View Post
    Sounds like genius to me.....

BRB buying handcuffs for babysitting my nephews.........wait that sounds wrong.
    just a bit.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000) Scoundrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Johnson also was reportedly biting a doorknob
    Lmao

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    The child was breaking things, throwing things, pushing other students, knocked a shelf over onto a school employee, and attempting the break a glass frame.

She was handcuffed for her own safety and the safety of others.

You just went full retard.
    I was referring to actually taking her down to the police station like they were going to charge her dumb ****.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***Đ¯R*** Big Dawg Crew ***Đ¯R***

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    I was referring to actually taking her down to the police station like they were going to charge her dumb ****.
    oh yea, you can definitely tell that from your post. Dumb ****.

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMAO at the parents, if anything they should just be grateful they aren't picking up the bill for the damage/police time wasted caused by this incident.

JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This happened 30 minutes from my house. One thing that is not mentioned in the article is that school officials repeatedly tried to contact the student's parents and have them come pick her up but they never answered. I have a couple of friends that are elementary teachers and they say that it is a common occurrence for black parents to ignore calls from the school because they don't want to have to deal with their kids. Just reporting the facts, no racist.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you think it would go the same way if the child was lets say white...?

just a thought...Blacks usually tend to get a much stricter sentence.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zedbimmer View Post
    Funny stupid thinking is funny, the fact is that a child at the age of 6 should know how to at least show respect to adults and follow simple instructions. If you cause damage and disrespect adults as well as assault people why should you be treated like a NORMAL person. Thats why I tell people that its important to beat you kids when they are young because they don't fully understand right from wrong, by the time they are 8 they should know then you can slow down, for now they need to know don't do that or get ass whooped.
    Any parent that ever needs to physically punish their children have failed as a parent.

Regarding the OP, well, this isn't an Islamic country so we can't stone her to death for disrespecting her elders, this is the best we can do.

I think the entire situation is absurd but perhaps the consequences did teach the girl something.

anonymous
    Def. not the last time she's going to be in cuffs.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    "After Johnson was handcuffed, she was taken to the local police station and charged with simple assault and damage to property. However, because of her young age, Johnson will reportedly not be prosecuted.
    "A 6-year-old in kindergarten."

Wtf. wtf. Have we lost all common sense?
    Public School Of Peace.

tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dave.mc View Post
    LMAO at the parents, if anything they should just be grateful they aren't picking up the bill for the damage/police time wasted caused by this incident.
    Called Taxes?

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Def. not the last time she's going to be in cuffs.
    You can tell that from the behaviour of a 6 year old.

Damn, you are like the most psychic person in the world because psychology says that kids that act out when they are very young usually end up calmer than the quiet kids.

You should publish your expertise because it's not just uncommon, it's unique in that it's actually the first professional claim of this in the history of mankind.

And yes, you are an idiot and i'm being sarcastic.

Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fahnestock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Called Taxes?
    Gonna go out on a limb and predict the parents aren't contributing much in taxes.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cuffing her is a little extreme but, depending on the facts, maybe excusable.

taking her to the station to be "charged" - just ****ing lol.
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ImproperOne View Post
    Any parent that ever needs to physically punish their children have failed as a parent.

Regarding the OP, well, this isn't an Islamic country so we can't stone her to death for disrespecting her elders, this is the best we can do.

I think the entire situation is absurd but perhaps the consequences did teach the girl something.
    Wat? Do you have a kid? I have a 5 year old daughter, and I can count on my hands how many times I have spanked her. But there was situations where it was justified, and your going to tell me I have failed as a parent?

And for the people against the cops putting the girl in handcuffs after her parents could not be reached. What exactly would you say would be the right way to handle the situation?

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    cuffing her is a little extreme but, depending on the facts, maybe excusable.

taking her to the station to be "charged" - just ****ing lol.
    Im guessing the article is intentionally misleading and she was taken to the JUVENILE detention center until her parents could be reached. HERP DERP.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Wat? Do you have a kid? I have a 5 year old daughter, and I can count on my hands how many times I have spanked her. But there was situations where it was justified, and your going to tell me I have failed as a parent?

And for the people against the cops putting the girl in handcuffs after her parents could not be reached. What exactly would you say would be the right way to handle the situation?
    A child psychologist would suggest restraining her. This isn't "out of ordinary."

They wouldn't suggest taking them to a police station and filing charges.

I can't believe they had handcuffs for five year old wrists though.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Yes, if you have to actually spank a child that young, that will not understand why then you have failed MISERABLY as a parent and in most of the world you could go to jail for doing so, here in this backwards nation we are kind of like the melting pot so a bit of abusing your children is ok here.

I have a daughter, a grown daughter, never spanked her in her entire life and she has never been in any sort of trouble. I explained to her why what she did was wrong at the times she did something wrong, kids are not like the average guinea pig that craves negative reinforcements, they don't need physical pain to understand, rather, physical pain is ALWAYS counterproductive on any human being.

I'm sure your daughter will make a fine prostitute one day, hating herself and thinking that she deserves all the pain she gets. After all, that is what she was taught.