Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Stormrider's One Year Transformation Pics!

Hey All,
    Last summer I took a few pictures of myself. Nothing was too impressive. I was 235-240lbs at 6'3. At least 30% body fat. No real definition or strong points. Now a year later today I took a few new pics to compare my gains. At the moment I am 6'3 and 215lbs. I believe about 20% body fat. Still high I know but I will explain why.

I am a multi-sport athlete would really did not know how to train during in season for the most part. So I didn't touch a weight during football. Bad idea! My weight was really depressing me along with other things in my life so I decided to join the wrestling team. Anyone out there who has wrestled knowing lifting and wrestling at the same time will make your life hell. So I stopped for even longer. That's seven months without lifting. I was able to cut up a lot from both sports though. So spring hits and I am able to lift again!

NOT! Two days into it I decide to have some fun with friends and do back yard boxing. I swung at a friend funny and hurt my bicep tendon. I was not able to do any exersice besides leg extensions and leg curls. My right arm was useless for two months. I didn't want the left side to get to far ahead so I stopped again!!!

Phew, so through all of this I still have made some decent gains I believe. I dropped 20lbs. and gained some muscle in there some how. Strongest improvements I believe were all upper body. My legs are still rather small for my size. Once again, during wrestling they just kept getting smaller and smaller. I do have front pics but those will be posted in a month of so when I am cut up better in the front. Most of my body fat is held in the stomach and chest.

Here you go!

Rear Double Bicep
    Attached Images

Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The Quad pics! Isn't tanning a great thing?
    Attached Images

The Calfs! Opposite calf's but they are pretty equal. Am starting to get a vein in them if you can tell in that pic.
    Attached Images

Current Goals~

At the moment I am still training for football which starts in five weeks. That will run through the end of October. I am going to keep lifting during season in a weight training class in school. The program is Bigger, Faster, Stronger. Which will not get me too much bigger but rather stronger and at least will have me doing something during that time. I still plan to try and lose weight in there while I am at it. Getting to a point where I can see some frontal definition is my goal. After that and once football is done I will be able to fully concentrate on lifting. Hoping to bulk for 6-8 months and than cut up by October and maybe enter a Natural Body Building contest in the neighboring Minnesota area!

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice changes bro. Can see more muscle and definition to the before pics where you basically had no muscle definition. Don't know if it was the camera or what in those before pics, but you were Casper white dude

Nice job. You've gotten this far, you shouldn't stop some type of lifting just for other sports. If anything, it will help you become a better athlete.

Keep it up.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Originally posted by Overload
    Nice changes bro. Can see more muscle and definition to the before pics where you basically had no muscle definition. Don't know if it was the camera or what in those before pics, but you were Casper white dude

Nice job. You've gotten this far, you shouldn't stop some type of lifting just for other sports. If anything, it will help you become a better athlete.

Keep it up.
    LOL, Yeah I used the same camera as the first time. I think the tan held a great deal in showing some definition. Just wondering how it will look when I get another 20lbs. lighter!

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Lookin good SR, as you and I discussed, we went through basically the same changes in the same amount of time.

Keep it up bro!
    I'm back. For good.

Originally posted by BigTraps
    Lookin good SR, as you and I discussed, we went through basically the same changes in the same amount of time.

Keep it up bro!
    Yep! Still up for it this winter if I take the hour long trip do to UW-EC and we get some lifting pics for everyone to see?

Please give any comments, suggestion, and advice to me here! All will be helpful in the long run.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good job on the weightloss. Your legs are looking really jacked, must be from football training.

Originally posted by Tim
    Your legs are looking really jacked, must be from football training.
    Four sets of Heavy Squats, follow those with three sets of Front Squats, and finish off with a drop set of Leg Extensions. Lots of fun.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Stormrider
    Yep! Still up for it this winter if I take the hour long trip do to UW-EC and we get some lifting pics for everyone to see?
    Sure man.
    I'm back. For good.

wolfx5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tanning works wonders...

how did you get that tan btw, from the sun, tanning bed, i dont think it was from a 'tan in a bottle' thing.. im pretty white, not as white as you were, but your tan makes everything look better.

Originally posted by wolfx5
    tanning works wonders...

how did you get that tan btw, from the sun, tanning bed, i dont think it was from a 'tan in a bottle' thing.. im pretty white, not as white as you were, but your tan makes everything look better.
    Accually the tan is from a bottled tanner. My mother uses it and figured I'd apply some the night before I took my one year shot's just bring out a little extra definition. Product is by Neutragena.

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look great, and the tan definitely doesn't hurt

Originally posted by BigTraps
    Sure man.
    Solid!

Brawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Nice improvements....good leg development for your height as well.......anyone can have quads like jay cutler at 5'1' but when you are 6'3 its more of a challenge...well done

Originally posted by Brawn
    Nice improvements....good leg development for your height as well.......anyone can have quads like jay cutler at 5'1' but when you are 6'3 its more of a challenge...well done
    Thanks but it hasn't been easy. Doing normal Squats at my size has always been a pain in the ass. Had to try a bunch of different foot stances and different ways to keep myself from leaning forward with the weight. Finally got it down after two years of trying! I almost prefer Front Squat's though.

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Unfortunately, nothing worthwhile in life is easy, but you have shown what hard work and determination can produce.

A great job with the weight loss and the muscle development. With the back, deltoids and wheels looking as good as they do, it will be interesting to see the front.

Be sure to keep hitting the weights during the football season. The program you are going to undertake in school should do just that and give you that extra strength level needed during games. There should be no reason why you can't add some cardio to your daily routine to keep the weight streak going downward too.

In any event, a great job Stormrider. Will be looking forward to your next posting and the even newer looking you!

Continued growth and success with your development.

Don
    djc

Originally posted by djc1
    Unfortunately, nothing worthwhile in life is easy, but you have shown what hard work and determination can produce.

A great job with the weight loss and the muscle development. With the back, deltoids and wheels looking as good as they do, it will be interesting to see the front.

Be sure to keep hitting the weights during the football season. The program you are going to undertake in school should do just that and give you that extra strength level needed during games. There should be no reason why you can't add some cardio to your daily routine to keep the weight streak going downward too.

In any event, a great job Stormrider. Will be looking forward to your next posting and the even newer looking you!

Continued growth and success with your development.

Don
    Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Very nice to know people are out there supporting each other through things like this!

During football I will be lifting Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Using Bigger, Faster, Stronger. The routine will look something like this:

MONDAY
    Box Squat
    Towel Bench
    Aux. Lifts

WEDNESDAY
    Power Clean
    Trap Bar Dead Lift
    Aux. Lifts

Thursday
    Parallel Squat
    Bench Press
    Aux. Lifts

Week One: 3 x 3 (Three sets of three reps)
    Week Two: 5 x 5 (Five sets of Five reps)
    Week Three: 5-4-3-2-1 (One Set of Five reps, Four reps, etc.)
    Week Four: 10-8-6 or 4-4-2 (One Set of Ten reps, Eight reps, etc.)
    Week Five: Start over at week one

I know it is not the best for Body Building gains but it is said to be the number one athlete training program out there and like I said before it will be good because it will keep me doing something during season! Will be doing this from September to November. Friends and fellow athletes have had some impressive strength gains. So I am hoping this will get me back to where I was or near it!

My football coaches run us a ungodly amount unfortunatly! So a lot of my cardio will be taken care of there. I still plan to do 1-2 HITT sessions a week. Working on a sutible diet also. One to fit this hectic three months!