freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

After pics for LMR PH cycle

I just finished a 19 day PH cycle using the LMR products Nandrotest, Nandrovar, and Primotest. I followed a bulking diet for the most part, but didn't quite go as high with the calories as I usually do. I still should have done some HIIT cardio(did none whatsoever) or some double splits because I can tell I gained a little fat. My diet wasn't as great as it could be either(I relied on milk, cereal, peanut butter, and protein powder too much). I think I would've stayed leaner if I'd eaten more meat and vegetables. Regardless, I gained 20 pounds in the first 16 days of my PH cycle, so I definitely gained some muscle. I also didn't get bloated like I normally do, but we'll see how much was pure muscle once I cut down and deplete again. I also was the strongest I've been since my pectoral tear 11 months ago. Bent-over rows with 275 for 6 on Friday and a great shoulder and tricep workout with Layne and Ted on Thursday that almost matched some of my pre-injury bests. Dumbbell shoulder press 85 for almost 6 after doing side raises. Close-grip bench 205 for 7(I actually did more than 200 on a pressing movement for the first time since tearing my pectoral).

Now on to the pics. They're kind of hard to compare to the pics from the end of my last PH cycle since the angle is a little different, but I can definitely see a difference in my legs(right calf especially), shoulders, lats, and traps.
    Attached Images

freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) freaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really don't think I was hitting these shots as well either
    Attached Images

Mo Mass, Mo Problems

What the hell was going on with my left pinky finger?

I step on stage they all boo too much, I guess it's just because I like food too much. -from Freaker's smash hit Mo Mass, Mo Problems
    Attached Images

Gee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Impressive

Looking good and gains are noticable despite the different angles - I have noticed a few of your posts over the months and your progress has been interesting despite not being a juicer...

I would be really interested in finding out about your views on PHs and whether you feel that that is a better route for me than Steroids - I am considering this route as well....

PM me - I would appreciate your views.

Looking strong.....
    Always feckin hungry!

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, very impressive !

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I'm sure the gains will be more noticeable when you cut. When I was done bulking, I thought I looked like ****, then I cut up and

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Mo Mass, Mo Problems

Originally posted by freaker
    What the hell was going on with my left pinky finger?

I step on stage they all boo too much, I guess it's just because I like food too much. -from Freaker's smash hit Mo Mass, Mo Problems
    LOL!!!

On behalf of Layne and I, I wanted to say THANKS for getting us in over at Lifestyles for a great shoulder & tris workout.

It was great gettin the chance to train somethin other than legs with ya. (where I keep gettin owned) When do you plan on cutting up? I know you had mentioned that you really wanted to focus on recovering your strength after you had your injury. Don't let the bodyfat gains bother you too much because we've all seen you in contest shape, so losing it shouldn't be too much of an issue for you. You've put on some great size without the bloat and that's impressive in and of itself.

PS - YOUR ARMS ARE SICK!!! I'M JEALOUS!!!

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

El galan fuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Beast
    I'm sure the gains will be more noticeable when you cut. When I was done bulking, I thought I looked like ****, then I cut up and
    In terms of ph use ? If so what ph did u use during ur bulking phase...or did i misunderstand your comment.
    6'3, 245 waist 33, chest 48, arms 18,thighs 27,calves 16.5

also known as el cangri
    incline 295x2
    squat 315x32,455x4
    deads 405x3

Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by El galan fuerte
    In terms of ph use ? If so what ph did u use during ur bulking phase...or did i misunderstand your comment.
    Beast is still hormone free.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great results Freaker. Looking forward to the LMR prohormones. Get the 1,4 ad on the market.

Originally posted by bigswole30
    Great results Freaker. Looking forward to the LMR prohormones. Get the 1,4 ad on the market.
    Well, we need to get you guys buying some of what we have now before we start putting out new products left and right. Also, if anybody would like to harass Ryan into listing the LMR products in the online store(I shipped him the products in May), E-mail him at ceo@bodybuilding.com and tell him you want to see the LMR products in the bodybuilding.com online store.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by El galan fuerte
    You misunderstood totally. All I was saying is it is hard to see your gains when you are at a higher bodyfat% then when you are cut.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mo mass mo problems... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was golden. I got skillz too....

lots of people liked "everybody get your roll on" so...

"I lift with my bros
    we do body-building... shows
    trophies are even better
    We lift in any weather...

...Leave my shorts rolled up to show off my thighs,
    Arm out da window just to show my size...

... everybody get yo' mutha ****in' swole on!

Chorus...
    "Everybody get yo swole on, everybody get yo mutha ****in' swole on,
    WHAT WHAT?
    Everybody get yo' swole on, everybody get yo' mutha ****in' swole on!"

From str8flexed new single "Get yo swole on!" produced by big mofo records

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    West SIDE!!!!

TWO LITTLE ****S GET KICKED OUT SIDE KICKED OUTSIDE KICKEED OUTSIDE!!

Guess whos back, back again guess whos back guess whos back guess ...dezzys back warn your friends guess whos back guess whosback guesswhos back

Iv turned into a monster, but nobody wants to see squats nomore They want layne but im chopped liver well if you want flex then thats what I will give yeah, i little bit of whey makes me feel hard so flast that when it gets hard that my heart starts dissapateing fasten when im at a hospital and they are complaining when im breaking his table when he's operating HEY!

Iv been wait for you all to stop debating because im bback and im ready to start repopulating! I know you got a job mis layne but your husbands heart problem is complicating . NA NA NA NA....na ehhh nen nen nen. The NCAA won't let me be or me be me everybody just stares at me, this might the next best thing. They tryed to shut me on BB but it felt so empty without me! SO come on and try to lift and Show us your tits! This ****s about to get heavy i just about lost my mothers spagetti! This one kid nearly about lost it "**** YOU BABY". Now this looks like a job for me so everybody come fallow me because Ted belongs in the MLB because it feels so empty without me because we need a lil contraversy because it feels so empty without me!

ok im tired...and i actually have to goto a gym and uh...work dem shouldas up reel guud.
    MAXIMIZE YOUR CLOITS AND DLOITS!!! AB-ABBER!

"The'll be all up ons!"

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    roflmao

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

My gal... she's a high-born stepper!
    Ginger... with salt and pepper!
    She's a fancy stepper when she dances!
    Go and see her as she skips and prances!

My gal... don't do much talkin',
    dances... even when she's walkin'!
    1 and 2 and 3 and 4 she dances all day long!

- Skip "Now if you can guess where THAT's from, you're REALLY a freak."
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Originally posted by Abdominator
    My gal... she's a high-born stepper!
    Ginger... with salt and pepper!
    She's a fancy stepper when she dances!
    Go and see her as she skips and prances!

My gal... don't do much talkin',
    dances... even when she's walkin'!
    1 and 2 and 3 and 4 she dances all day long!

- Skip "Now if you can guess where THAT's from, you're REALLY a freak."
    Bitch please....that's Bugs Bunny.

I knew watching Cartoon Network everday would pay off eventually.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AMDEZ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    das freakinstine monsta!
    MAXIMIZE YOUR CLOITS AND DLOITS!!! AB-ABBER!

"The'll be all up ons!"

ULtra Adonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya'll need jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, J/k

gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your stacked man. i need to get some PHs
    "Pain is temporary Pride is forever"
    "give me more rep points"

guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) guitarlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: After pics for LMR PH cycle

Originally posted by freaker
    Close-grip bench 205 for 7(I actually did more than 200 on a pressing movement for the first time since tearing my pectoral).

How is that pec comming along? I'm very curious b/c I had a partial pec tear about 5 months ago. Can you see the tear in the pec when you flex your chest (like a most muscular pose)? I have some of my pics posted right now, take a look- you can tell which pec is the torn one in my most muscular (even with my layer of bodyfat). I still can't do flat benches- it feels like my shoulder is going to pop out of joint.

Just curious as to how your injury is healing. Looking good by the way (great back!).
    Just trying to keep my body from falling apart

gamemaximus - You can PM me if you're interseted in the LMR PH.

guitarlifter - Those pec tears definitely suck. It's been almost a year for me and I'm sure it will always bother me. I don't do anything flat these days and I can't even do 5 dips with my bodyweight. I'm also pretty pathetic on flies. I'm almost back to pre-exercise strength on dumbbell overhead presses and about 85% on dumbbell incline presses. It does bother me a lot and is causing shoulder problems as well. And I can definitely tell when I hit a most muscular. I can tell in front double bicep and lat shots too. You can probably see it if you look at my front double bicep pic.

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Looking huge freaker. Looks like you're getting good results from the LMR PH. I hope that your pec tear heals fully soon. You're a big inspiration to me since I think I remember you saying you're 5'7" (like myself) and you're still natural and friggin gigantic. Gives me hope hehehe Keep it up.

gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Freaker,
    Check your PM
    "Pain is temporary Pride is forever"
    "give me more rep points"

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome work with the hormones. They seen to have helped a lot. What bodyweight are you at right now?

Shane
    Go here for your supplement needs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

Go here to view my articles: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane.htm

KarateChris - Unfortunately the tear will never fully heal because part of the tendon isn't attached to my humerus. And even if I can somehow get it surgically reattached, the muscle will not be quite like it was before the injury.

ShaneG85 - I was up to 207 on Saturday. It seems like as soon as I drop some carbs out of my diet I loose quite a bit of water so I'm only 200 right now. If I was still eating heavy I'm sure I'd be high 200s. If all 20 pounds were pure muscle, I'd have 20" arms, but once I cut down and deplete I'll see how much of the 20 pounds was pure muscle. A lot of guys say that it's good for a natural bodybuilder to gain 5-7 pounds of pure muscle during the year, so it would be great if I could come out gaining 5-7 pounds of pure muscle with a 19 day PH cycle. Strength went up good though and I've definitely noticed some nice improvement in my calves as well, which is definitely my weak point. I'm up to doing 4 plates on the seated calf raise for 5 reps where last month I got 3 and a few months ago I could only get a single. And of course I got bigger and stronger with quads, back, shoulders, and tris.