Page 53 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 8713
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Well I guess I just fail at life. BRB going to buy a 4 bdrm house for $200 month since their all over the place apparently.

And Stender, you must not know how to read, I said the most I'VE PAID, not the most expensive there are period. There are plenty of 1 bdrm apartments that are over $1000 a month around here. And Cleveland > the entire state of Minnesota
    http://www.remax.com/homes-for-sale/OH/Cleveland/

the best ones are short sales. Usually not much wrong with them. There was one with no kitchen because they were getting forclosed on while remodeling, but that is really rare.

just educate yourself and work with a Realtor and have them explain everything. Get prequalified and you are golden.

Because they are dangerous. srs
    not only are motorcyles a risk, but even if you drive perfectly there is always some ass hat not giving you enough space or some dip**** texting while driving.

no thank you. I like my 4500lb shell.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    http://www.remax.com/homes-for-sale/OH/Cleveland/

the best ones are short sales. Usually not much wrong with them. There was one with no kitchen because they were getting forclosed on while remodeling, but that is really rare.

just educate yourself and work with a Realtor and have them explain everything. Get prequalified and you are golden.
    Ive been wanting to buy a duplex, live in it, and rent the other half out for passive income and to pay down the mortgage. At the very least it would equate to a pretty cheap rent per month, and at the very best it would parlay into purchasing additional rental homes for even more passive income.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

for anyone to own a house you have.to have a family, if youre selfish and dont want kids get married etc....renting makes sense for you then.
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    for anyone to own a house you have.to have a family, if youre selfish and dont want kids get married etc....renting makes sense for you then.
    As much as I troll these guys, I think it would be cool to have a house even as a single guy. With a lawn I could come home after training and have cookouts and stuff. Only way an apartment is cooler is if its really nice apartment downtown, which I can't afford.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As much as I troll these guys, I think it would be cool to have a house even as a single guy. With a lawn I could come home after training and have cookouts and stuff. Only way an apartment is cooler is if its really nice apartment downtown, which I can't afford.
    I do envy the idea of being downtown and able to just stagger home drunk.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    I do envy the idea of being downtown and able to just stagger home drunk.
    yea..but at what cost

I mean....look at the rep comment lol

edit : I had to delete, my newsfeed was sad lol
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yea..but at what cost

I mean....look at the rep comment lol

edit : I had to delete, my newsfeed was sad lol
    Lol harsh dood!!

But yeah being able to outdoors **** at my own house is sweet.

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Lol harsh dood!!

But yeah being able to outdoors **** at my own house is sweet.
    lol

I was single and party etc for a long time, lately ive toned it down a lot.
    I have a gf now, and yes I miss all the other good stuff..but damn im not getting younger, I need to start thinking about spreading these awesome genes.

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive been wanting to buy a duplex, live in it, and rent the other half out for passive income and to pay down the mortgage. At the very least it would equate to a pretty cheap rent per month, and at the very best it would parlay into purchasing additional rental homes for even more passive income.
    ive never been keen on renting this to other people. People suck. And they will **** you over the first chance they get

ive never been keen on renting this to other people. People suck. And they will **** you over the first chance they get
    Thats why you find a cheap duplex that you could afford on your own. So if get a mortgage on a duplex thats $600 a month and charge my tenant $450, my "rent" is only $150 per month and my mortgage is getting paid down. If they are scum bags and leave, I'm just back to paying what I was at an apartment. If you just go buy a house and its $1000 a month mortgage and you can only afford $600, and your tenant doesn't pay, then you are screwed.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do this. And rent it out to some slutty college broads. Also, install cameras everywhere on their side.

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Do this. And rent it out to some slutty college broads. Also, install cameras everywhere on their side.
    Gator go back, call back Allen..

Thats why you find a cheap duplex that you could afford on your own. So if get a mortgage on a duplex thats $600 a month and charge my tenant $450, my "rent" is only $150 per month and my mortgage is getting paid down. If they are scum bags and leave, I'm just back to paying what I was at an apartment. If you just go buy a house and its $1000 a month mortgage and you can only afford $600, and your tenant doesn't pay, then you are screwed.
    them up and leaving is probably the least of your worries.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gator go back, call back Allen..

Gator's bitches better be using jimmies.

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I don't know much about being a landlord, but this seems completely legal.

them up and leaving is probably the least of your worries.
    What is the most of my worries? Stop talking in riddles and just spit it out boy. I'm not going to be renting section 8. I can't imagine what else you meant by "**** you over" other than not pay rent. If you mean like ruin the house, that's not "****ing you over", that's just being a piece of ****.

True story, got a friend that just bought a new house and moved. His old house had a mother-in-law suite, and he was renting it out while living there. So he still rents it to those folks, well he hasn't sold that house and instead he used a leasing agency to rent it for him. So the leasing agency is handling the main house renter, and he handles the mil suite renter. He's been getting a **** ton of grief over a fuhking carport that's on the property. The MIL suite folks want to sit under the carport and drink beer, but the main house person things they are entitled to park under the carport.

I told him he should just go get the carport and tell them he wants it now and they are SOL.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy a duplex and I'll rent the other half.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Buy a duplex and I'll rent the other half.
    Only if you make omelets on Sunday mornings.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deadwood is a neat little city.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only if you make omelets on Sunday mornings.
    I'll make omelets every damn day brah.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You snap a pic at your favorite Phuket brothel, Wish?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    I think we should let the misc chop this pic..
    open a thread lol

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    nah thats the sauna zyzz died in

Asians by far are the most anti alpha people ive ever known, they are really out of style.

i just agreed to terms and agreements without reading them.

inb4 human-open-office-ipede

i just agreed to terms and agreements without reading them.

inb4 human-open-office-ipede
    I got Office Starter on my new laptop for free already loaded. Which means I got a functional Word/Excel package, but PPT and Access were viewer only. I was skating along fine all semester until my final project, which required functioning Access. I was forced to pay $99 for fully functional Office. It still hurts.

I got Office Starter on my new laptop for free already loaded. Which means I got a functional Word/Excel package, but PPT and Access were viewer only. I was skating along fine all semester until my final project, which required functioning Access. I was forced to pay $99 for fully functional Office. It still hurts.
    viewer only?
    not sure if serious. i have never paid for open office

viewer only?
    not sure if serious. i have never paid for open office
    I said Office, not Open Office.