Page 3 of 291 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Honestly, at this point I can't think of anyone who post in here I could say I dislike.
    im jking on FTW..

me neither
    but I do know a few in here that dont like me..lol

btw all seriousness you guys should plan a vacation to the island, a big clinch group.

you guys wont be disappointed.
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    im jking on FTW..

me neither
    but I do know a few in here that dont like me..lol

btw all seriousness you guys should plan a vacation to the island, a big clinch group.

you guys wont be disappointed.
    I know you were kidding about ftw.
    And I know there are some folks in here that don't care for me....shoot, there are folks I work with that don't care for me. I'm ok with both situations...lol.

We were going to take another trip out to Hawaii the end of this year...but I think we're going to shelf any trips in order to pay off the rest of the CCs.
    Debt sucks.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    me either, but that is a long ****ing suspension.

Not like he was gonna take gold, but it would have been nice to see him lift.
    He wasn't even going to make the Olympics this year anyway. But if I were him I'd get on everything I could for the next two years and train balls out.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also, someone asked for MUFC the other day..

I thought I should share his fb status :

A bunch of you are graduating right now, I hope you take a moment to think, not about what you want to be, but about who you want to be.

my comment was : "gay gay gay"

I hope he sees this and he replies in here.
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000)
    good god, i switched jobs and now have forum access all day.

I feel drunk with power!
    Also, penis.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deeds View Post
    good god, i switched jobs and now have forum access all day.

I feel drunk with power!
    who dis?
    www.WLForums.com

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    He wasn't even going to make the Olympics this year anyway. But if I were him I'd get on everything I could for the next two years and train balls out.
    lol interesting outlook.

Echt?

for real?
    I think ftw is like a rash/virus that has permission to be "legal"...idk like "freedom of speech for poor people".
    advance upon me

Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    sounds like a south park episode

Wish I could see Alistair fight despite his gorilla levels
    which episode?

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Gustavo Badel is 100% natural, baby!
    and if i had wheels i'd be a wagon

^^^that is a south park reference done on purpose

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    saw BPP on XBL

did not accept chat request. What a douche

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    saw BPP on XBL

He just took off like everyone else...

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

He just took off like everyone else...
    wonder what the deal is

wonder what the deal is
    Dunno. I'd like to see some of the old guys who train and used to post come back....but I'm not very optimistic, honestly.
    I've tried sending PMs to a few guys and I know someone said Croaker has been busy and crap.

Eh, new people will show up eventually.

Dunno. I'd like to see some of the old guys who train and used to post come back....but I'm not very optimistic, honestly.
    I've tried sending PMs to a few guys and I know someone said Croaker has been busy and crap.

Eh, new people will show up eventually.
    i will start training again eventually

clinch is in its last phase :'(

i will start training again eventually
    My neck was feeling back to normal after being can-openered (not a word, I know)....then my back took a dump on me Monday again. Hopefully it will be better again after this weekend and I can start training...again...next week.

This getting old crap sucks.

My neck was feeling back to normal after being can-openered (not a word, I know)....then my back took a dump on me Monday again. Hopefully it will be better again after this weekend and I can start training...again...next week.

This getting old crap sucks.
    i think i am going to take the 3x a week 5x5 approach. injury prevention will be my first and foremost goal

i think i am going to take the 3x a week 5x5 approach. injury prevention will be my first and foremost goal
    I've always liked the ol' 5x5 routine, but my gas tank has never been my strong suite. So I just lift twice a week, do two days of intervals and one day of cycling cardio.
    Last time I went in and rolled, gas tank was improved.

If I can get in and roll more frequently, I may transition a bit more into a 3 day 5x5.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

clinch is in its last phase :'(
    You've been saying that for at least a year.

I've always liked the ol' 5x5 routine, but my gas tank has never been my strong suite. So I just lift twice a week, do two days of intervals and one day of cycling cardio.
    Last time I went in and rolled, gas tank was improved.

If I can get in and roll more frequently, I may transition a bit more into a 3 day 5x5.
    try a 5x5 circuit

try a 5x5 circuit
    I think that's what you set me up on last time (still doing it for the most part).

One day push, one day pull. I just cycle it off and on as a circuit for some time, then doing each exercise individually.

clinch 16 took us almost a year to reach 300 pages...normally they close it at 10K posts.

the other clinches we would reach 10K post really fast, so yes for the last year it has been slow.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    saw BPP on XBL

Get at me, son.

ZER0 THE0RY
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

saw BPP on XBL

I have to say , the clinch has taken this bromance level to a new max.

but well played sir.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want to get my bench and dead up. 5x5 the best way to do it? I might play jui jitsu later this summer but I want my strength up significantly before I do. I've neglected bodybuilding for a while now. Anyone suggest particular workout routines?

Current bench - 140 lbs for reps (srs)
    current squat - 225 lbs for reps
    current dead - 250 lbs for reps

Want my squat and dead past 300 this year and bringing up my bench to 200 would be great too

Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post
    I want to get my bench and dead up. 5x5 the best way to do it? I might play jui jitsu later this summer but I want my strength up significantly before I do. I've neglected bodybuilding for a while now. Anyone suggest particular workout routines?

Current bench - 140 lbs for reps (srs)
    current squat - 225 lbs for reps
    current dead - 250 lbs for reps

Want my squat and dead past 300 this year and bringing up my bench to 200 would be great too
    Last time I took a long lay off from lifting, I started back with a 5x5. Starting out I could eek out 185 lbs flat bench for 3 - 4. I finished with 315lbs. It worked very well for me with my bench.

You're going to have to eat though.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ran a 5:15 mile last night. I then followed it up with 7.5 miles at a 10 minute mile pace.

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I ran a 5:15 mile last night. I then followed it up with 7.5 miles at a 10 minute mile pace.

groce
    www.WLForums.com

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    groce
    Tell me about it. I tried pacing myself last Saturday for my 17 miler and it did me no good. I now know I just need to take off and go as fast as I can for as long as I can. Once I slow down I fall right into my 10 min mile pace.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last time I took a long lay off from lifting, I started back with a 5x5. Starting out I could eek out 185 lbs flat bench for 3 - 4. I finished with 315lbs. It worked very well for me with my bench.

You're going to have to eat though.
    Wow, thanks, M definitely going to adopt the 5x5 workout

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girls who say "I hate giving head" are always lying and the best at it.

There is no dispute.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    groce
    Fantastic.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke