Page 14 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wrstlr152 View Post
    Did that guy ever respond to you about body KO's

I see the thread is gone did the guy delete it?

(a question for cgc) did he get banned for multiple accounts?
    Yeah, he deleted the post on his own. You would be surprised how many thread starters do this.
    I really can't ban him for the multiple accounts at this point because he/she is posting from a public building (office, school or something) where the other accounts could be legit.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shh guys guys, hide the stash yall....Mod around.

Summer movies this year,

Boner must give me achieved. -Yoda
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Yeah, he deleted the post on his own. You would be surprised how many thread starters do this.
    I really can't ban him for the multiple accounts at this point because he/she is posting from a public building (office, school or something) where the other accounts could be legit.
    OH ok, I was wondering why he wasn't slapped with a ban stick yet.. he is red now though.He will probably get himself banned eventually. I see the guy posts al ot of threads on the misc. I have been so bored here I started lurking in the Misc.
    LAKERS,49ERS,ANGELS

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    OH ok, I was wondering why he wasn't slapped with a ban stick yet.. he is red now though.He will probably get himself banned eventually. I see the guy posts al ot of threads on the misc. I have been so bored here I started lurking in the Misc.
    Yeah, if it was clear that it was just one person....yeah, the oldest account would be banned for some time, the rest perm.

The Misc....ugh.....I go in there from time to time to do a quick scan, I just don't like the section that much and the only thing I can do is ban folks and report the post. If I'm given more responsibilities, I may have to frequent it a bit more often...yippy.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Yeah, if it was clear that it was just one person....yeah, the oldest account would be banned for some time, the rest perm.

The Misc....ugh.....I go in there from time to time to do a quick scan, I just don't like the section that much and the only thing I can do is ban folks and report the post. If I'm given more responsibilities, I may have to frequent it a bit more often...yippy.
    there would be a lot of "CGC mod negged me threads" lol..crybabies... btw did you ip ban the guy who just posted the brock thread a few min earlier? you were quick on that one, typically the user is red before they get banned.
    LAKERS,49ERS,ANGELS

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    So we're all doomed, then? Great.
    You don't know me. You don't know where I grew up.

You sleep under a cozy blanket of security that I provide to keep you safe and sound, renting suits and enjoying the Internet.

You're muy welcome though.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post

You sleep under a cozy blanket of security that I provide to keep you safe and sound, renting suits and enjoying the Internet.

I sleep under a knit blanket the North Koreans provided me when I was part of their infiltrator program. This suit was required attire and I just discovered the internet.

I escaped, no thanks to you.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

there would be a lot of "CGC mod negged me threads" lol..crybabies... btw did you ip ban the guy who just posted the brock thread a few min earlier? you were quick on that one, typically the user is red before they get banned.
    Whats funny is I haven't negged very many people. I'm not one that is looking to pop people. If it's deserved, sure...but I'm generally a bit slower to pull the trigger to make sure it's valid.

the brock, giant silva, etc, etc person has been submitted for an IP ban. I don't have access to do that so there is a bit of a wait normally.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where is Adam lately?
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

Monday............................................ ....

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post

I sleep under a knit blanket the North Koreans provided me when I was part of their infiltrator program. This suit was required attire and I just discovered the internet.

I escaped, no thanks to you.
    Damn straight, no thanks to me. I ain't going near North Korea with a 10 mile pole.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 terrorists who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.

Also, for all the hype surrounding it, I was expecting The Avengers to be a lot better than it was. It was good, but people are acting like it's the greatest thing ever and that you should have had orgasms while watching it.

Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    Also, for all the hype surrounding it, I was expecting The Avengers to be a lot better than it was. It was good, but people are acting like it's the greatest thing ever and that you should have had orgasms while watching it.

well theres always that 0.01% of geeks/nerds/hillbillies/rednecks/hippies that their opinions are greatly ignored ...and you sir,are part of it.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WishmasterATM View Post
    well theres always that 0.01% of geeks/nerds/hillbillies/rednecks/hippies that their opinions are greatly ignored ...and you sir,are part of it.
    Ok.

so how have you been Stenny? how's the weather in Minnesota?

so how have you been Stenny? how's the weather in Minnesota?
    Fine. It's been raining too much though, haven't been able to get out mountain biking.

YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This question is for the likes of FFF and FTW.

Why does crossfit zap everything out of me? I am doing 2 crossfit workouts per week (normally barbara, fran, diane) and each time they fuucking SUUUCCKKK. Why is that?

I am lifting heavy 4-5 times per week, running 3x per week, swimming twice per week, and then the martial arts training on top of that. Why does crossfit absolutely zap me?

footnote* I will never do a ****gy time kipping pull-up. If a workout calls for pull-ups I do strict, real fuucking pull-ups.

It rained here today, then it became again like satan's personal microwave .

Dont you watch baseball games? I mean I know Twins suck, but target field seems very nice..

IDont you watch baseball games? I mean I know Twins suck, but target field seems very nice..
    I don't watch baseball. And I've heard Target Field is nice, I might try to go to a game there this summer.

I have a Joe Mauer jersey , I hope you know who he is.
    Catcher for the Timberwolves.

Guys, do you guys care about your looks at all? (srsly).

Like staying, shaved, cutting hair, tan etc etc?..Bc I have to say, FTW your hair looks like bob marley and you have more facial hair then MUFC's entire generation.

ORRR this could be because you are married, and you dont care about looks and then "when" the wifey cheats , you ask why.

Remember what I told you today , el wish doesnt fail on these subjects broseph.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YesThatGuy View Post
    This question is for the likes of FFF and FTW.

Why does crossfit zap everything out of me? I am doing 2 crossfit workouts per week (normally barbara, fran, diane) and each time they fuucking SUUUCCKKK. Why is that?

I am lifting heavy 4-5 times per week, running 3x per week, swimming twice per week, and then the martial arts training on top of that. Why does crossfit absolutely zap me?

footnote* I will never do a ****gy time kipping pull-up. If a workout calls for pull-ups I do strict, real fuucking pull-ups.
    Because OP is a *******.

I just got home from a long work day and I'm sick. I'll answer for realz when I can think straight.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Because OP is a *******.

I just got home from a long work day and I'm sick. I'll answer for realz when I can think straight.

You rock. I did muay thai sparring on Sunday for 2 hours straight 3 rounds on - 1 round off and didn't even feel as zappy as when I'm done with a 5 minute crossfit workout. WTF?

I literally have to lay down for 10 minutes when I'm done crossfitting before I can recover enough and not throw up to get out of the gym.

Damn straight, no thanks to me. I ain't going near North Korea with a 10 mile pole.

LOL, the C I _ A is scary as fuark, brah. They scared someone out of a job with them. NO I DON'T WANT TO GO OVERSEAS WHENEVER THE FUARK YOU FEEL LIKE. And then telling someone we're gonna find the people you DIDN'T PUT DOWN ON YOUR BACKGROUND FORMS. basically with a pepper thy angus attitude.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Misc Cologne Crew
    S&P Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew

LOL, the C I _ A is scary as fuark, brah. They scared someone out of a job with them. NO I DON'T WANT TO GO OVERSEAS WHENEVER THE FUARK YOU FEEL LIKE. And then telling someone we're gonna find the people you DIDN'T PUT DOWN ON YOUR BACKGROUND FORMS. basically with a pepper thy angus attitude.
    It ain't THAT bad. But they do find folks you don't provide on your background form. Good thing I'm a true patriot and it didn't matter.

Breaking Bad is awesome

It ain't THAT bad. But they do find folks you don't provide on your background form. Good thing I'm a true patriot and it didn't matter.

I will bleed on the flag to keep the stripes red.

I will bleed on the flag to keep the stripes red.
    Not if I do it first!