Thread: BootCamps

USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100)

Question BootCamps

I think they are **** and waste of time. But it seems to make a lot of money for most trainers out there.
    Whats your peoples opinion on the matter?
    Nick Edge is the Messiah of bodybuilding.com

I never thought I could gained 40lbs of lean mass in a year. All I have to do is go on a keto diet and do some isolation work. Thanks Justin my bro. You rock bro!

"You fake picture posting, copy n pasting, suckin on sd's balls, lame azz, dbag, team redz member." - Justin_Iso27

Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Endureign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they might be a waste of time for you (with you goals), but if you want to get some clientele, especially ladies, then they are a good idea.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If done right, they are an excellent way to get fit. Its not going to turn anyone into a contest bodybuilder, but thats not what its for.

As far as income from it goes, its the perfect business. No need to pay for a gym hall (although some councils in the UK are starting to charge for use of parks). And only basic equipment needed.

All in all, not a lot to lose from doing it.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tylerpritchard_7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They're great. For someone not willing to commit to a trainer, they can definitely afford and probably get another friend to go. If you do a good job and show them you're value, they are more likely to buy PT sessions.
    For example give them 8 weeks in a boot camp to get down some basic primal movements then explain that further progress requires 1 on 1 and to see you if they are interested in addition gains, loses, strength etc.
    I love lifting plates and bars.
    YouTube - TheTylerPritchard

1st meet - 630kg @ 103 raw (June 8th, 2013)
    2nd meet goals 675 @ 105 (Sept 2013)

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ppl/clients want something new, if u can provide it than u have clients.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechMarc's Avatar
    MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleTechMarc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best way to network and generate some private clients on the side!