Closed Thread
    Michael1990x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ⇒ FAT to FIT. 3+ Months Challenge ↗ ↗ ↗

Hello, first time here, bear with me

I'm Michael, 22, from East Europe. I'm currently in last year of College and have 2 weeks free time and will try to put together a fat loss/training program for the (busy) future months of college. As I eat on the college plan and being a student with low budget to put exclusively on food, having an all or nothing mentality is quite hard to reach the level of going to gym without the proper nutrition. My opinion is that although I go to gym if I don't have proper nutrition I prefer not to start at all, but for this first time I'll make a financial effort on nutrition too and will give a go to this.

Never been serious on working out, started a few times in the past but never took more than 3 weeks of gym (3 times/week), a few times with friends so will be quite hard to manage alone. At 1.73m (567') last time I tried to lose weight was quite insane, previous summer, didn't do any cardio or gym, just cut all the coke and junk food and ate small partions many times daily only slim quality cereals, slim tea, fruits and vegetables, for 90 (190lbs) to 75 kg (165lbs) reduction but after that went back to my habits and also pounds/lbs. Consider I love to eat, will try to motivate myself for a healthier life.

I always wanted to be "all in" in everything I believe in but for this it would only postpone (as usual in losing fat) what I should have done long ago, and in this situation the free 2 weeks to gather informations and put a decent plan together won't come again in the future months. This also considering that I want to do this more wiser and slower than my last 15kg (25 lbs) in a month experience, more step by step. I open this topic to keep myself motivated, on track.

I have minimal proper knowledge on healthy nutrition and gym program that is why the first week (6 days), regarding nutrition I'll only just stop eating junk food, coke or other bad sodas and eat mainly vegetables and fruits, search for some quality slim tea and will add along next weeks proper nutrition and regarding gym will do 2 times a day cardio for start and maybe some easy workout. Will be eating 5 times/day based on my College schedule: 7.30AM(big), 11.30AM(small), 2PM(medium), 5PM(medium), 8PM(small), no more eating in the night

Also want to mention that I'm decent at English but will be quite hard to keep up with the specialized language, will search for everything I'll write or read but bear with me for any mistakes I make on this.

### Workout ###
    Week 01 :

### Cardio ###
    Week 01 :

### Nutrition ###
    Week 01 :

### Weight ### ( Start at 90kg / 190 lbs )
    Week 01 :

### Supplements ###
    Week 01 :

* All cardio/workout will be done at home/college and nearby stadium. At home got a stationary bike and a 8kg dumbbell, nothing more.
    * I intend on eating as less (to no) cooked food, maybe a little boiled, NO junk food, sodas, juices, cakes.
    * Drink daily ~2.5l of bottled water, 3x300 ml tea, 1x300 ml cow milk.
    * Getting to sleep usually at 24PM and getting up at 7AM.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael1990x; 04-18-2012 at 02:26 PM.

=== Food I prefer, is healthy and low in calories that I mix in weakly diets ===

} Fruits : Apple, kiwi, watermelon, pear, strawberries, nectarine, peach, plum, orange, lemon, (banana), raspberries, pumpkin, grapes.
    } Vegetables : Cauliflower, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, garlic, lettuce, mushroom, olives, onion , tomato, boiled potato salad.
    } Pickles : Cucumber, (not hot) peppers in vinegar, cabbage, hot pepper, olives.
    } Alcohol (in case of) : Bear, wine.
    } Bread : None.
    } Cereals : Oat porridge, barley, (wholegrain).
    } Dairy : Cow low fat milk, cottage cheese (little), low fat natural/diet yogurt, egg.
    } Meat : Beef, pork, chicken breast, fish (trout, pike, carp, plaice, haddock, turbot, calamari)
    } Pasta : Fusilli, Spaghetti, Tortellini, Ravioli, Macaroni.
    } Ingredients (as little as possible) : Pepper, salt, honey, vinegar, (virgin olive oil). No sugar.

Last edited by Michael1990x; 04-18-2012 at 11:54 AM.

This post will include only knowledge, meaning stuff I'm interested in and search on the internet. You can refer to them by their #xxx and please say your opinion too. It will include not only bodybuilding interests, but also topics about healthy life. Thank you !

#001 : Quality bottled water, not mineral, high in pH, calcium and magnesium, low on sodium, chloride, nitrates and sulfates.
    #002 : Quality green tea without caffeine, taken as recommended by manufacturer, at least 1 after breakfast and 1 before sleep.
    #003 : Don't do cardio before breakfast, there is no improvement from every day training, more important not before eating.
    #004 : Cooked vegetables greatly reduce their quality, few of them like tomatoes are better cooked than raw.
    #005 : Boiling vegetables is bad, do avoid.
    #006 : Cardio only after workout, never before, wait at least 1-2h after workout to do cardio.
    #007 : Low-calorie sweeteners are synergistic, the combined sweetness is greater than the sum of the individual sweeteners.
    #008 : Cardio only after eating, but not sooner than 1-2h from eating. Constant hydratate before, in and after cardio.
    #009 : Eating after cardio = wait 30min-1h, eat proteins, carbohydrates and vegetables, no fruits. Many water.
    #010 : When biking (stationary) do not pedal with just your toes, use your entire foot. Legs must be inside, squeezed.
    Last edited by Michael1990x; 04-18-2012 at 12:51 PM.