SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't do bicep because of forearm giving up?

Whenever I do biceps weither its concentration curls or hammer curls or preacher or anything that focus biceps my the bottom half of my forearm just gives up and I cant push anymore. My biceps can push but my forearm wont let me and my forearms are strangly a little big so I would think they r strong. To show you where I feel the tension where I cant push anymore put ur finger exactly half way from your elbow to ur palm and from your finger down to the bend in your elbow is where I feel it. Any ideas how to fix this I really wanna push my body hard but I cant push biceps >.<

Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100)
    You can focus on increasing your forearm strength via forearm curls, ignore that problem and just do the top half of curls(the bottom half uses the most forearm), or lower the weight a little and increase your volume.

SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoccerSora94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I should do high weight and less movement? I mean my forearms are kinda big but I'll keep working them. But is there anything else? Its a real pain not being able to train biceps cause of my forarms since I want to get really strong..

Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100) Jolts is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SoccerSora94 View Post
    So I should do high weight and less movement? I mean my forearms are kinda big but I'll keep working them. But is there anything else? Its a real pain not being able to train biceps cause of my forarms since I want to get really strong..
    Well if you want to "get really strong" then you should address your forearm problem by targeting it. Besides forearm curls and the bottom half of bicep curls I'm not sure what else targets forearms but you may want to look into throwing in a few sets of those.

Originally Posted by Jolts View Post
    Well if you want to "get really strong" then you should address your forearm problem by targeting it. Besides forearm curls and the bottom half of bicep curls I'm not sure what else targets forearms but you may want to look into throwing in a few sets of those.
    I most likely will but I never noticed this as that big of a problem. Like now I swear that any type of bicep workout actually is a forearm workout >.<

I most likely will but I never noticed this as that big of a problem. Like now I swear that any type of bicep workout actually is a forearm workout >.<
    It's normal to feel your forearms being hit as you work biceps.

It's normal to feel your forearms being hit as you work biceps.
    No like I cant do ANYTHING on my biceps because the strain on my forearms is so much I can't lift at alll! Ill try to pull up and its just stuck there, it wont go up or down and my biceps ar fine but my forearms are straining.. I mean I understand some parts of your bodys are worked because they are defaultly used but not like this.

GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I say address the forearm issue as this can also affect many other lifts like dead lifts, pull ups, rows, and any other kind of pulling exercises.
    You don't need designer workout equipment to be a BEAST!

"You can't out supplement a poor diet." - Valhallabound86

If I had Iron will and John G as my trainers I would win MR O title no doubt. SRS!!! Those guys through age and experience KNOW what they are talking about so LISTEN TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU HOMIE!

Originally Posted by GiZZmo View Post
    I say address the forearm issue as this can also affect many other lifts like dead lifts, pull ups, rows, and any other kind of pulling exercises.
    So just try to do forearm exercises at the beginning of every workout? Im on kris gethins 12 week hardcore workout so just add it in before anything everydya?

So just try to do forearm exercises at the beginning of every workout? Im on kris gethins 12 week hardcore workout so just add it in before anything everydya?
    I would throw in a few sets of forearm work at the end of workouts, maybe 3x a week...or maybe just jerk it a little more.

I would throw in a few sets of forearm work at the end of workouts, maybe 3x a week...or maybe just jerk it a little more.
    Ok thank you everyone!

GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GiZZmo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jerkin it wouldn't work for me though I'm not ambidextrous lol. But yeah throw them in at the end of the workout.
    You don't need designer workout equipment to be a BEAST!

"You can't out supplement a poor diet." - Valhallabound86

If I had Iron will and John G as my trainers I would win MR O title no doubt. SRS!!! Those guys through age and experience KNOW what they are talking about so LISTEN TO WHAT THEY TELL YOU HOMIE!

PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well this has been happening to me lately as well, but the reason it's happening to me is because I never worked my forearms out. Since I have been working out my forearms I have found that my bicep curls are no longer failing due to my forearms.

Hope this helps.

Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alancamacho67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do Forearm curls bro .