Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BEST deal on APE to date. Right now buy 1get1 FREE http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New review

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    FINAL REVIEW

So I have finished my second bottle of APE and here's my final review:

Simply put, APE is amazing! This was my first time trying a test booster so I had no idea what to expect...

I am 31 years old. I work out from home, 5 days a week. I have three kids and work shifts. So, my sleep suffers. I don't sleep enough to recover properly and I don't sleep enough to have the energy I would like to have...

During my 8 weeks on APE, I used the following supps while training using the O'Hearn 12 week power program:
    - APE
    - TSN Cardio Ignitor preworkout (for first 4 weeks)
    - TSN XAT7 fat burner
    - BioX whey
    - pharmacy multi

Before starting APE....

Energy
    APE gave me energy. Hold on a sec, not the type of energy a preworkout or a cup of coffee gives you. Not energy that you say to yourself, "what did I just take?".... but an all day normal energy level. The mid afternoon sugar crash I normally have did not happen while taking APE. I strongly believe that Fenugreek is responsible for this as it can help regulate blood/sugar levels

Strength
    I added weight in every exercise. I hit a number of PRs and now have to go buy more weight as I have maxed out on a few exercises!

Well being
    this is probably what I noticed the most! I felt fantastic all day long when I took APE and I noticed that on off days, i didn't feel the same! I took APE 5 days a week (on training days) and was in a great mood and stress free when taking. It's been almost a week since I ran out of APE and my wife begged me last night to buy more, as I'm back to my old stressed and moody self! hahahah. I was not like that at all when on APE

Body composition
    APE definitely helped me cut fat and put on a little size. My weight is about the same, but I see the difference in the mirror. I contribute the changes to APE and not to other supps, because I was using the same supps prior to using APE and did not see the same results.

I saw the biggest changes in the first 4 weeks, and that was due to me busting my ass in the gym. The past 4 weeks I haven't been going as hard and my diet has been crap. That's my fault. I have been shopping for a motorcycle for a few weeks now (I bought one last week - Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R) and it totally consumed my life.

So, I have an "after" picture after 4 weeks but didn't take one after 8 because i don't see a change. I am 100% sure that if I had have continued to work as hard in the last 4 weeks as I did in the first 4, I would have seen similar or better results!

After 4 weeks...

So would I buy APE! Absolutely! I'd buy some right now if I could! But like i said, just bought a bike and have three kids in daycare, so I'm kinda broke!

Thanks again AEN!
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    APE is BUY 1 GET 1 FREE RIGHT NOW!!! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So is this ACTUALLY a Test booster people are recommending people UNDER the age of 26 can/should take?

This is some kind of wild crazy bizarro world!

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Troma99 View Post
    So is this ACTUALLY a Test booster people are recommending people UNDER the age of 26 can/should take?

This is some kind of wild crazy bizarro world!
    you are 20yo so i would do a blood work and check your test lvl if i were you, it's deff not gonna hurt you but if your test lvls are fine you can wait couple years before taking it, IMO

Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mistrvi View Post
    you are 20yo so i would do a blood work and check your test lvl if i were you, it's deff not gonna hurt you but if your test lvls are fine you can wait couple years before taking it, IMO
    Ah as per most Test Boosters Lovely.

Originally Posted by Troma99 View Post
    Ah as per most Test Boosters Lovely.
    At 20 like he said you might not see much from it unfortunately

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    APE is BUY 1 GET 1 FREE RIGHT NOW!!! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html
    I wish i would have discovered this thread a month ago! dangit!

I would pull the trigger on a BOGO sale. Unfortunately, it states that you need to take it for a minimum of 8 weeks.. Being that the bottle is 42.00 for a 4 week supply, and you would need to purchase 2 bottles to have the recommended 8 week supply.. eek that gets kind of steep...

anyone know if another sale will be coming along?
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

Originally Posted by DICE20 View Post
    I wish i would have discovered this thread a month ago! dangit!

I would pull the trigger on a BOGO sale. Unfortunately, it states that you need to take it for a minimum of 8 weeks.. Being that the bottle is 42.00 for a 4 week supply, and you would need to purchase 2 bottles to have the recommended 8 week supply.. eek that gets kind of steep...

anyone know if another sale will be coming along?
    you wont see BOGO for awhile

New review

Originally Posted by CaNtSTopMe View Post
    Background - Lifting since '06. Have gone from 135lbs-215lbs where I leveled out for a while. Currently around 200lbs after a little bit of a cut over the summer. I've run SD, H-Drol, Jungle Warfare, and Test-E. I've used test boosters such as Bioforge Promax and V3, Activate Extreme, and Mass FX. I'm prone to hairloss, prostate issues, and oily skin. Most if not all of those except for JW seemed to accelerate each side effect at some point.

I've used a ton of Pre-Workout Supps such as NO Xplode, Jack3ed, Shock Therapy, Muscle Pharm Assault, and Pre-Surge.

After all the hype around AEN APE and DS Craze I decided to switch things up a little bit.

First workout 6/23/12 - One dose of APE and one scoop of Craze. WOW. It was an awesome workout to say the least. I had almost a euphoric feeling that lasted for a few hours after. Could it have been placebo? Possibly. Regardless, it was an awesome workout.

Fast forward one-two weeks. Workouts have been nothing short of amazing. Craze gives me an awesome focus in the gym with only about 1 1/4 scoops. No jitters, no itchy skin, no crash. Just a smooth energy and focus. Taste is a little bitter but nothing horrible. Easy to get down.

APE after one week: Noticeable gains in size although slight. Awesome pump! Strength gradually going up. Dosed as recommended: One serving (2 pills) 5 days on 2 days off.

APE after two weeks: Didn't take APE yesterday. Took my dose of APE and Craze tonight and out the door I went. Felt like I was in beast mode on the way to the gym. Tonight was chest/tris. All benches were used so I did a hammer strength workout. Set a new PR on incline hammer strength. 3 plates plus a 5 on each side. Cranked them out no problem. By the end of the workout I looked like I gained 10lbs. I had a ridiculous pump. Ridiculous. Felt like an animal through the whole workout. I had to force myself to leave the gym. Felt very solid. Definitely looked like I leaned out some. Veins around my delts were popping out more than usual. The pump stayed with me for hours after. I still feel somewhat pumped up 7 hours later.

Now, I used to love Jungle Warfare even after all of the controversy around it. To me it was a solid pro-hormone/steroid/test booster or whatever you want to label it, with very few side effects and awesome gains. APE seems eerily similar to JW. It kicks in fast, no side effects to report as of now, and the gains are sick so far. If there was "something" in APE, I wouldn't be surprised. NOT SAYING THERE IS, but it works so well that you would think there was.

The only con to APE is the price. Google is your friend though.

So far it's an awesome stack for anybody looking to change things up. These two supplements are definitely at the top of my list compared to everything I have tried. I'm definitely looking forward to the next 6 weeks. I'll try and report back weekly with some progress pictures.

Review

Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    The Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145847721

The Numbers:

Log Length: 3 months

Number of workouts: 52

Number of Log views: 4,350

Beginning Weight: 185

Ending weight: 180-183

(this has varied throughout the Log of course, but I saw 180 on the scale for the first time since 2006)

Beginning bodyfat: ~14%

Ending bodyfat: 12.9%

(please note that the above BF numbers are from a scale, so I am quite sure they are inaccurate, but it's still nice to see the number go down)

Total PRs: 20
    Rep: 7
    Weight: 13

Notable lifts: getting 225 up on bench again, the 100s on DB bench again and finally getting a relatively comfortable squat form.

New, skinnier, pants purchased during Log: 4

Number of free bottles of APE I received: 1

Number of bottles of APE I purchased with my own money because I liked it so much: 2

Thoughts:
    APE is the greatest recomp product I've ever used. While CreatineRT and IXC are both fine products, this Log, IMHO, was really about APE. Creatine and Beta Alanine are both tried and true products, but you don't necessarily see or feel them working. APE, however, I could see the effects on my body and feel the effects in the gym.

I was able to maintain my weight and even drop a few pounds while eating ~2000 calories and 150-200g protein daily. As noted above, I also set a few PRs while dropping the weight. I noticed greater vascularity in my arms/shoulders and would get some really wicked pumps on higher rep days. Something I noticed early on was a greater confidence in the gym. It's difficult to explain, but I would sort of have a "plan" at the gym and I would hit those numbers/rep ranges/whatever. Prior to this Log I'd often go to the gym for a chest day and just kinda do whatever felt good. With APE I would decide that I'd do something and do it. Confidence is a powerful thing.

As far as sides, I did not notice any more aggression, oily skin, enhanced libido, or weird dreams.

I ran three bottles and for the first two I did 2 caps ~1 hour preworkout 5 days a week. For the third bottle, I dosed 3 caps several times. I didn't notice a huge difference really; perhaps slightly more vascularity, but not enough to make the higher dosage worthwhile.

I believe I had the most noticeable recomping and confidence effects during weeks 2-8. The third bottle was good, but it wasn't anything greater than the second bottle for me.

Would I buy APE again? You know it. It'd be interesting to run it on a bulk to see how it contributes to eating more and greater strength gains.

I've yet to take any final progress pics. Marshall made me eat too much pizza yesterday and I was not ready for pics afterwards. I will do my best to get some in the next couple days. In all honesty, I don't necessarily think I look THAT different, but I had to buy a few pairs of new pants, so clearly I've lost some weight around the midsection. And my wife is sick of hearing me say it's difficult to buy shirts because they're sometimes too loose in the stomach area, but too tight in the arms

Thanks again, AEN and E_P_C!! It was a very fun Log to do and I got some awesome results!

Another happy APE user

Originally Posted by jshaw5 View Post
    Final Review of APE

So I have decided to wrap up this log with my final review, as I just finished my second bottle of APE.

Energy - 10/10 - I definitely notice a huge difference here. When I first started Texas Method, volume day was so draining, each set worse than the previous set. Volume day isn't near as bad these days, despite the increased weight. I have just as much energy and strength for the fifth set as I do for the first set.

Mood - 10/10 - I noticed a big difference in this aspect as well. I feel much more aggressive since APE, I don't just want to lift the weights, I want to throw them up then smash them down.

Libido - 9/10 - To be honest, I haven't had the greatest libido over the past year. I noticed a pretty decent improvement, frequency of sexy times has increased, especially over the past few weeks.

Body Composition - N/A - I can't really give an accurate rating on this, as my diet has gotten out of hand and my bulk has become quite dirty. Oh well. I do plan on starting another round of APE when I cut in a couple months, and I'm real excited to see how it helps in this area.

Performance - 10/10 - APE definitely excels here. Despite some issues and personal stuff getting in the way, causing me to miss some workouts, I still made huge progress over the past 8 weeks. See below for more details on the progress of my lifts.

My Progress
    My main goal at this point and throughout this log was to increase my lifts. So what better way to see how APE helped than to look at my lifts over the past 8 weeks.

Squats - Started log at 330x5, ended at 355x5. This was huge for me. I had set my PR of 330x5 back in April or May, and despite multiple resets and a change in programming, I couldn't seem to break past this barrier. In my first week on APE, I smashed 335x5. Despite some missing some workouts due to travel, work, personal stuff, etc., I still set PR's just about every week and worked my way up to 355x5. A 25lb 5RM increase over 8 weeks is pretty solid in my books.
    Bench - Started log at 220x4, ended at 235x5. This was even bigger progress than squats for me, as bench is probably the lift I struggle the most to make progress on. I had been knocking on the door of a 2 plate bench 5RM for the longest time, but just couldn't get it. The first week on APE, I had a day that I was scheduled to go for 220x5, but I was feeling so good I loaded up 5 plates and smashed a new 5RM PR. As slow as bench progress has been for me, I'll take a 15lb 5RM increase over 8 weeks.
    Deadlift - Unfortunately I tweaked my back, which forced me to take a month off from deadlifting, and I've been slowly working my way back to where I was, so no progress here

Overall I'm extremely pleased with my progress. I was a big fan of Athletic Edge Nutrition coming into this log, so I had high expectations, and APE delivered. I just want to thank E_P_C and Athletic Edge Nutrition for the opportunity to try out and to log this awesome product. Also thanks to all those who followed this log. If anyone would like to continue to follow my progress, please sub to my Texas Method log in my sig.

My second APE review

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    I did a review the first time but i figured i would do another one that way i can compare to see if there were any differences between the two cycles:

Ok so lets go over what APE was suppose to do and what it actually did:

1. Promote Testosterone Production
    Support FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion
    Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE After 8 Weeks

Did not get blood work so its hard to accurately make a review on this, but there were typical signs of characteristics of increased test

2. Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    Support Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).

Did a recomp, but added some good strength while maintaining exactly the same weight on the scale. Looked slightly leaner so there was definitely some lean gains in this area

3. Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity
    Promote Healthy Sex Drive, Vigor & Vitality in both the short term and long term
    May Help Maintain Estrogen Within Normal Levels (Anti-Aromatase)

Confidence was at a high 90%+ of the time. I had some of my best workouts ever in the last 12 weeks and had the confidence to go for some big numbers on PR attempts

4. Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance
    Supports Nitric Oxide (NO), which may increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles
    Promotes Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise

Definitely increased vascalarity even though there wasnt much fat loss overall. Endurance was much higher and i say this because i didnt do any cardio in the last 12 weeks and still was able to go longer in the gym and still put up some big numbers especially on leg and chest days

Pros:

- Only 2 capsules a day, quick and easy
    - Quick noticable effects, most pump/vascularity
    - Strength Gains and Fat loss, no change on the scale, but increased strength and lost body fat
    - Can stack with just about anything which makes it a great product to add to any stack

Cons:

- Still dont think there are any cons to this product. A lot of people argue price, but really its one of the cheaper most effective test boosters out there. Plus there are always good deals on this.

Strength Gains- 10/10

Was hitting a plateau on most of my lifts before starting APE. Made some really solid gains over the 12 weeks.

Squat- 280------> 315
    Bench- 255------> 270
    Deadlift- 460-----> 480
    Press- 160-------> 175
    Front Squat- ~225-------> 245

Pumps/Vascularity- 10/10

This remains what it was before a 10/10. I respond very well to GPLC so this is as expected and the pumps were almost too much at times. Increased vascualarity all over considering not much fat was dropped.

Libido/Sex Drive- 9/10

Increase was there but not as noticeable as the first time around. Its a hard category to judge when you dont have issues in this area to begin with. I
    would say im gonna drop from a 10/10 to a 9/10 this time around.

Mood/Aggression/Intensity- 9/10

I would have to say confidence in the gym is a huge plus. Even going for PR's with alot more weight i had the confidence that i was going to hit the weights. Mood was good majority of the time and i really wouldnt say i had increased aggression in a bad way so im gonna go with a 9/10 this time from a 8/10 the previous time.

Price/Dosage- 9.5/10

Im going high on this one because it is worth the price and in comparison to other test boosters this is cheaper and worked very well.

Overall- 9.5/10

Again like before a clear choice for a great rating. I will go with a more realistic 9.5/10 rating this time around. I would say this is more accurate. I really didnt focus on my diet that much but my training was always dialed in and this definitely gave me the results i wanted and more. Hit just about all my goals for the 12 weeks and this is definitely a product for everyone to give a try at least once.

Another user review

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146758253

Goal

Get stronger in the big lifts - squat, bench, deadlift, Pendlay row, and OHP - as measured by rep PRs and weight PRs.

Supplements

AEN APE (~3 caps/day, 5x/week)
    X-Factor/X-Gels (1 - 2g/workout)

* Triazole (underdosed at 2 caps/day because of a prior adverse reaction; don't think it played much of a role if any)

Program

Bill Starr/Madcow Advanced 5x5

Numbers

Log length: 10 weeks
    Number of workouts: 43
    Starting Wt: 188 lbs
    Ending Wt: 191 lbs

Results

Total PRs: 33!!
    Weight: 8
    Rep: 25

Highlights:

- Squat - 405x1, 385x3, 350x5x5
    - Bench - 315x1, 290x3/285x3x2
    - Deadlift - 425x3x2, 415x3x3
    - Pendlay row - 245x3, 235x3x3
    - OHP - 170x3/165x3x2

Conclusions

I'll keep this short and sweet because there's not much to say. The combo of APE + ArA rocks! When I started the log, I looked at the spreadsheet that laid out the planned sets and reps for each workout and I thought to myself that there's no way I'm going to hit a lot of those. But almost from the beginning, I was hitting PRs almost every workout, and it only got better as the weights got heavier! I had a vacation right in the middle of the log that derailed things a little bit, or else the great results of the stack could have been even better

From the mass perspective, I gained 3 lbs with no visible changes in my waistline. I gained size in my back, thighs, and arms. Waist size stayed the same

APE effects: enhance athletic performance and endurance, confidence (alpha-male feeling), libido boost, and recomp
    ArA effects: strength, muscle fullness, recomp

Side effects: DOMS with ArA, joint soreness when bumping ArA up to ~2g

Would I buy APE and X-Factor again? I already did! I've received my 2 (+2) bottles of APE from the BOGO deal and I got in on the pre-order for the 200ct XF bottle. Putting my money where my mouth is

Supplements aren't cheap, but for my money, APE and X-Factor are among the best that you can buy.

New review

Originally Posted by Indfanfromcol View Post

Gains: 9/10

Great product. Being 22, you don't think that a test booster would help at all. Well, that is only a myth. When you take ape, you will notice more energy and better pumps at the gym. It is like a natural energy you get from APE. It is recommended that you do two bottles back to back, but it is not needed to already feel pumps. I did the month cycle and within that cycle, I saw gains. Nothing too huge, just a few more pounds on bench, an extra 5 pounds on curls. Did go up 10 pounds in my nose breakers though, which I have been stuck on for months.

Sex Drive: 10/10

Also, a side bonus, your sex drive goes up too. I didn't think mine could get any higher, but it did. So warn your gf before you take this product.

Overall: 9/10

Highly recommend this to anyone looking to try a new test booster or if it is their first time. There are few test boosters that work or are even worth the money, but this one is. There is no magic pill, so if you think you will take any product and have huge gains, you are wrong. But with a little hard work and the right diet, you will get the gains you want out of APE.

Another review

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    well....this product is awesome....lol

i gotta tell you, i got some sick pumps in the gym doing squats. sets of 3 or less which is usually not the case with me. Muscular recovery was great, energy was great, confidence was through the roof, concentration/reaction times were good. i retain information pretty well already, but all i had to do was glance at my anatomy charts and i could rattle off the entire shoulder complex.

my progress pics speak for themselves. 3 weeks on eating maintenance (or what i thought was maintenance) and i lost around 7-8 lbs. I was not trying to lose weight and the lbs melted off me. I was not even very low carb for the most part.

My lifts speak for themselves. Now i am going to credit the soviet system for the strength gains, but recovery was definitely a part of it, and APE helped for sure. If you stacked APE with cissus, my bet is that would be a killer stack. my 10 cents right there.

i dont think i left anything out. other than it would have been nice to run an 8 week log

Another good experience with APE

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    AEN APE:

After running 2 bottles back to back; using 1 serving every training day 4-6times a week..so about 40 workouts, only issue may be is price but it is well worth it! I gained strength on the big 3 lifts(squat;dead;bench) about 15lb on my max for 1RM. Gives great endurance and muscle pumps/fullness leaves you looking swole all day. I recommend this product if you are looking for a test booster and some lean gains

AEN CREATINE RT

First..the taste think of a jolly rancher watermelon..exactlyy how it taste very good taste with about 6-8oz of cold water mixes easily. I got no bloat with this creatine gave good pumps and added reps to the 3big lifts, kept my muscles full through out the day, i recommend this product if you are looking for something different than plain creatine mono

New review

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    First off would like to state this will be a very honest review, I did a sponsored log for AEN but will say what I liked didn't like and so on.
    I would like to thank AEN for sending me this product! AEN has been doing give aways for ages, I used intrabolic in the past but did not like that taste, had been seeing good things about ape and through my hat in the ring for this log!

REVIEW

Dosing
    it says to take 5 times a week, however I took it for 6 days lasting a little under a month, 2 pills about 70 minutes pre workout!

Strength-Hit a lot of PR's with this- I really hit some PR's with this including a 495 squat for 4 575 deficit deadlift for 2 and a 275 incline bench for 4. All which were new for me so for strength this gets a 10/10

Pumps/Vascularity- I felt that my vascularity and pumps were increased on this considerably 9/10
    Aggression-felt a tad more aggressive in the gym nothing out of the normal it was good Really enjoyed being in the gym and wanted to be there a bit more then usual. 8/10

Overall- I suggest this to anyone looking for a new test booster I liked it more so for strength then anything I would like to run this for 8 weeks straight and see my results, May be doing that soon

thanks AEN for coming out with a great product that helped me get stronger and feel more aggressive in the gym!

feel free to ask me any questions!

Another review

Originally Posted by gat0rbait View Post
    Ok I know it has been 2 weeks since my last update and since I finished my cycle however I wanted to see how my workouts were effected over the 2 weeks of no longer being on APE and as I suspected they suck j/k. My body weight pretty much stayed around the 198-200 ish area so no problems there. As far was working out weight didnt drop after I stopped which is great but volume has in some cases and just overall mood and determination has declined a bit .

When I was using APE I could fly through workouts and really had some awesome gym time which was worth the money alone by itself. Recently I have found myself kinda just going through the motions sometimes when working out but that would never happen when on APE it was just goodness missing it already.

Overall I am very happy with the product and the results, wish I woulda ran 3 bottles instead of 2 now. I have taken some pictures of first thing waking up with no pump and can tell some changes for sure. I will prolly do a mini little bulk till mid jan then start getting on a cut for spring and summer. I wont put a number on APE as far as a rating goes (too subjective) just know this is a solid product and I feel it helped me to break some plateaus and gave me great dedication in the gym.

Thanks for this great product AEN.

Before

After

4 week APE review

Originally Posted by nekkidbear View Post
    APE END REVIEW

Libido
    No big increases in labido. Was up a little bit more than usual though.

Mood
    Was up in motivation a little bit more than usual. Kind of nice, especially since it was the end of the semester when I got this stuff.

Endurance
    Had a few days I felt like I could just keep going while in the gym. Also noticed some sweet pumps while taking APE.

Strength Gains
    Yes there were some strength gains. I could probably give a little credit to technique with my huge snatch PR (about 30 lbs) but I do feel that APE helped.

Body Comp
    Leanness was about the same all the way through. Had a hard time controlling diet, felt like I was hungry quite often throughout the log.

Overall I feel that APE is a decent natural test booster. I feel that another week or two would have been a more appropriate time frame to judge the effectiveness of the product but I get a good vibe from it nonetheless.

Thanks guys for letting me run a log of it! I had fun!

New review

Originally Posted by TheNate909 View Post
    First off the transformation
    pic are in timeline based order..if anyone wants to embed that would be fantastic(i tried)

now then obviously nothing happens with out the right diet mine was a mixture of ckd and IF(will elaborate if anyone wants)
    timeline was roughly 2 years coulve def been done faster..if i hadnt made a ton of mistakes
    support supps
    -bcaas
    -con crete
    -hydrowhey
    -vitamin d 5000iu
    Now then lets fet to the all star of what i felt was my supplements
    AEN APE
    where do i start
    cycle was 12 weeks on 4 weeks off(every day dosage)
    APE Alpha Performance Enhancer Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5 phosphate) 5 mg 250%
    Folate (as folic acid) 100 mcg 25%
    Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10 mcg 167%
    Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate) 15 mg 100%
    APE™ Pro-Testosterone/Anti-Estrogen Complex Blend 1,305 mg **
    GlycoCarn® (glycine propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride), TestoSurge™ (Fenugreek Extract 80% Glycosides) (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed), Maca Extract 4:1 (lipidium meyenii) (root), Indole-3 Carbinol, EuryGold™ (std. to 28% glycosaponins, 20% polysaccharides) (Eurycoma Longifolia) (root), Bioperine® (Black pepper Extract) (std. to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)

ok on my diet i was cutting very aggresively 1000cal deficit with ape heres what i noticed(progress tracked with omron bf scanner(i kno not super accurate but better than nothing)
    avg loss of bf%
    -pre ape .44 percent per week
    -during ape.72 percent per week

Now what i felt.
    -no PRs but i certainly wasnt expecting to get stronger
    -zero strength lost
    -solid pumps despite being constantly carb depleted
    -within a week i felt more i guess alpha where as before i was veryyyyy lethargic

Currently i am slow bulking of course with APE
    -6mnths of slow bulking only 3.1& gain in body fat
    -9.2 total pounds gained
    -strength on the rise
    -bench is up from 310(end of cut) to 335 (current) only lift ive really tracked

So there it is i rarely like natty test boosters but this is as good as ive found, i believe thnx to high standardized fenugreek content. Great job AEN major props to you guys

Another review

Originally Posted by djlogik View Post
    I want to thanks Athletic Edge Nutrition for the opportunity to run a log on their APE product! Throughout the past 8 weeks, I have noticed a greater overall focus, mood and spike in energy. This goes for my daily activities, not just at the gym. My libido was also greatly increased during this time!

I was cutting during this log, and while I lost 9lbs, my lifts continued to increase. I constantly set new PRs for Bench, Incline DB, Squats and Deads. There were a few days that my lifts were less than the previous week, but the following week I would blow past that with ease. While at the gym, I felt that I could just keep on going. I would be in the squat rack at times doing 50-60 reps over 8-10 sets. I had to force myself to move onto the next set of exercises. That was a huge plus for me. I would usually just do my scheduled reps/sets and move on. While on APE I just wanted to keep pushing myself. I also noticed that I was able to recover from my workouts much quicker, which helped me to continue to push forward without constant DOMS or fatigue.

APE is a real solid product, I believe it produces exactly what AEN advertises. After I take a few weeks off, I plan on running another 8 week cycle. This along with keeping my diet in check, I should be loose the rest of my winter dirty bulk fat and get down to my desired weight wile maintaining my muscle. From there I plan on doing a better job at adding some muscle via a more controlled bulk!!

Extra thanks to E_P_C, MTCS, and Sword_ for the support throughout this log!

**edit....I'll try and get an updated set of pictures up soon.

New review with blood work

Originally Posted by tomcat-ch View Post
    Hi there I have been on APE for 5 weeks now. I did blood work before I started APE and five 5 weeks later. APE did not affect my total testosterone this was unchanged. But what it did it increased my free testosterone by almost 100% and lowered my E2 to 6 which is amazing....

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The bloodwork is good stuff Great info.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed, I know the forum members on here are always looking for blood work, now we have some more which never hurts.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

How about some new Daily prices for your favorite Test Booster

APE User Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

40 count was $42.99 NOW $39.97

Powder was $42.99 NOW $39.97

Link to Store:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

New

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    So As I have stated many many times during the duration of this log the two things I noticed the most was the libido increase and the REM sleep. Another big thanks to E_P_C, sword_ and AEN for sending me some APE . Since I really noticed those two the most as not as much as others that I mentioned like strength and energy I will mention the libido and sleep first.

Sleep 10/10: This was very noticeable to me the whole time and it never failed me once. I slept extremely deeply every night and started to have some pretty crazy dreams. Sometimes I slept so well that if I had awoken for whatever reason it was difficult for me to fall back asleep. And some nights I slept so deeply that it took me a little while to wakeup. In some ways this helped me sleep much like a sleep aid product. This aspect of APE is definitely one of my most favorites. I know many people say I will sleep when im dead but good sleep leads to a better time when you are awake haha.

Libido 10/10: This would have to be the other most favorite and prominent aspect of APE to me. Definitely increased the level of horniness tremendously. It was like being a college man once again! Lets just say I got in some extra arm training during this log. Raised sexual desire a lot and also lasted pretty much all day and night. Some days it was stronger than others but it made me much hornier than I was before I started taking this product. As I have said my testosterone is on the low side so normally some days the sexual desire isnt that high. But with APE it was pretty much always high.

Strength 8/10: I didnt really notice this until the last week or so where I noticed it was easier for me to use the same weights. I knew I could either increase the reps or the weights. I felt it work a little more in this area daily towards the end of the log but not so much in the beginning. Since I only took one bottle of this I cant rate this much higher than the rating I gave because I didnt feel this increase as much as the sleep and the libido. I am sure that this would become a 9 or so with continued use of APE.

Body Recomp (N/A): Unfortunately I didnt notice that much at all in this area. I dont think it is the fault of the product though because I simply didnt take it long enough to notice much of a recomp. So I wont rate this area as of yet. When I run this product for two months I will comeback and rate this.

Energy: This area was a little more up and down. I noticed this right away for the first few days then after that. It was really just a little boost. Nothing drastic. I gave me a little pick me up but then after that I didnt really feel the energy too much. Again I need to take this a little longer to notice full effects.

After taking this product for only a month I think it performed pretty well. I would give it an 8 off just one months of use. I am sure if I used this for another month I would rate this a 9 overall because all the other aspects of APE probably would have kicked in for me a little more. Let me know if I am missing anything and I will add it before I post this in the product review section. I am fairly tired right now so this is all that is coming to mind at the moment. Thanks again to the reps and AEN as well as those who supported me .

New

Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    Yep! Sorry, lots of life things going on

Just a simple recap

APE is a step in a different direction for current test boosters - more so because of the powdered element. The ingredients speak for themselves - hence why I decided to try this product.

AEN is known to bring proven ergogenic aids into their line - and this one being a great compliment to a product like Creatine RT.

Some of my own personal experiences

- A lot of mornings I took APE around 5am and still felt great until the evening hours. At times, I felt like APE could have effects on cortisol control because my work environment was stressful at times but I still slept great and had solid workouts (minus the nagging shoulder issue).

-My libido felt elevated because I was able to maintain that energy at night - so the lady benefited, haha. Always a plus - as Im approaching my mid 30s.

- Acne showed up - which Im not accustomed to having. My diet did not change during my run.

Personally, I would have like to see the results with an 8-10 week run of APE but my current circumstances have me limited with time.

Would I recommend this product? Yes
    Theres multiple other logs that will show the effectiveness of APE and research the ingredients to back the claims.

Great stuff AEN - will always look out for future supplements

New

Originally Posted by canadakid View Post
    First of all, big thanks to E_P_C and everyone at AEN for allowing me the opportunity to run such an awesome log for such an extended period of time!!

CreatineRT:
    Taste: 10/10 you wont be disappointed with the flavor in this product, you will look forward to drinking it each and everyday
    Energy: 8/10 it was hard to really give an accurate measurement of this as I was taking the product stacked with APE but I had some of my best workouts and was always able to push through the volume, no lack of energy here
    Pump: 10/10, I had some crazy pumps and a lot more vascularity than normal, I posted a few pics, you can really notice it in the forearm pic I posted. My veins are normally visible but they became 3D when taking this product
    Overall: 9/10, I have found most creatine products to have little or no effect on me but I can honestly say I made gains on this product. My weight, personal records and size all increased when I was taking this product. Its also nice not having to consume large amounts of sugar everytime you take the creatine!

APE:
    Taste: 6/10, there is a warm pepper like taste to the product and it is hard to drink on its own. However, if this product is taken in a stack with the CreatineRT, mix both together and the taste is not an issue! More importantly, the product works, so who cares about the taste. I would rather have a bad tasting product that works than a delicious product that is purely placebo!
    Energy/Pumps/other effects: 10/10, There is not an immediate effect from this product but after about 7-10 days of taking it I really started to notice a difference. I had more energy and strength during my workouts. I also noticed a "pep in my step" as I described it. Its a testosterone product and I am talking about some out of the gym effects. You will especially notice this if you have a gf. It was nothing crazy or scary but just a little extra excitement. I also tried increasing the dose for my last week, 1.5 scoops instead of one with the APE. I can say I noticed an further increase in strength as I was reaching a plateau with some of my lifts. One week with the increased dose was to short to say if I would recommend it or of it is even recommended by the manufacturer but I honestly think it helped me bust through my plateau on bench.

Together as a stack they are very impressive. In 7 weeks, I put on 10 pounds, 168-178. I had just finished a cut and started a lean bulk. My bodyfat has not significantly increased and I feel like I have made great gains on this product. I think the ultimate stack would be the AEN Presurge, CreatineRt and APE. The watermelon Presurge is amazing, great flavor and that instant boost of energy you need before the gym. The CreatineRT and the APE will give you the long term goals. All are reasonably priced and microdoses so they are easy to take!

New

Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    I don't give many 10's, but I can't help but not give this product a 10. Didn't see any negative side effects from my cycle, I have nothing but good things to say about APE. Got leaner, stronger, and a vertical dancing machine! It's suggested to run for 8 consecutive weeks for maximum results, I only ran this for 4. Can only imagine what the full 8 weeks would give me! My goal right now is to lean out while I maintain as much strength as possible, and this has definitely helped me out. I haven't lost much weight, but I have noticed more definition and firmness in my muscles.

Pros:
    strength gains
    sky high libido
    (don't have blood tests to prove it, but going off how my body reacted and functioned) Increase in test levels
    endurance and stamina was through the roof
    strength gains
    incredible increase in mood
    increase in self confidence (definitely helps to put up big weight)

Cons:
    Has to be cycled (like every other supplement)

If I could run this everyday, I would! Only thing keeping me back is I have bills to pay and it has to be cycled. I will be running the full 8 weeks some time in the near future to see what a full cycle can do for me. I have tried several different test boosters, and this one was by far the best!