dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Building muscle - Is my physical job producing negative effects?

I'm sort of new to the gym even though I have been lifting weights at home for roughly a year.
    I work in a warehouse in which i'm lifting boxes and moving fridges, washing machines, etc for around 38 hours a week.

I have been developing better strength in the 6 months i've been in this job but I don't seem to be growing much in terms of muscle size.

Would working such a physical job mean that I may be overtraining my body by the time i'm done in the gym and thus hurting my potential for growth? It may have a problem to do with eating. I may need to increase what I eat because i'm burning so much during the day.

Any help would be appreciated

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Naww you just have to eat more if you life a physical lifestyle. Don't think you're overtraining.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan3saints has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah i'm starting to think that it's my eating habits. Thanks for the reply.

_Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work 8 hrs a day 5-6 days a week and move around 5 tonnes per day (avg) just eat to what you require, ie your tired at 10am obviously need food, your full of energy at 1pm probably over maintainence haven't burned off previous cals... thats how i roll anyway