Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000)

2 Carb Brownies! 6g protein! *Pics* 99-160 Cals per Brownie!!

Thought I'd share this!

****************************** **********************WWWWWWWW EEEEOOOORRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWW WWEEEEOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTTTT TTT*************************** ************************

Low Carb Recipe Alert.

Today I was craving Brownies... not the dry cake kind that you see the recipe for online.. GROSS PEOPLE.. 2 Cups of Flour and 1 cup of Sugar is CALLED CAKE... not brownies..... BLAH!!

So I took off on a side adventure. Some of you who know me, know that I'm a foodie. If I hadn't gone into computers I would of became a chef and I still aspire to have my own bakery some day. Regardless I scoured whole foods for some ingredients to make a decent low carb brownie. Took a couple tries but I succeeded! 2 CARB Brownies.. That is right.. 2 CARB brownies that taste like brownies.

First Recipe is a simple one. It does have some Soy in it, this scares some people. I don't mind little amounts of soy.

Here is a picture of some obscure or items you probably don't have on hand that you will need.

Now for Brownie Recipe I.. I like to call this the DOESN'T GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR BELLY FAT Brownies..

Recipe:
    Preheat oven to 350, cook 25-30 minutes in a 8X8 or 9X9 pan. 9 servings per container

1 cup Stevia
    1 cup Splenda
    3 eggs
    1/2 cup softened margarine
    1/2c. unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/4 c. flaxseed meal
    1/2 c. Almond Flour
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    1/4 cup Soy Choc. Milk

MACROS: 5 Carbs per brownie, 3 Fiber per brownie.. net of 2 carbs a brownie (not small brownies either.) 6 protein per brownie, 99 cals per brownie.

Some pictures of the process and finished product:

Now onto Brownie II.. This is the ultimate low carb brownie, but at the cost of a few more calories.

1 Cup Stevia
    1 Cup Splenda
    3 eggs
    1/2 cup Margarine
    2/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
    3/4 c. Almond Flour
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
    1 serv. 1 squeeze packet Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
    1/2 c. chopped walnuts

Preheat over to 350. Bake for 25-30 minutes.

162 cals, 6 carbs, 4 fiber, 14 fat, 6 protein for these brownies. These look better dough wise.

Pictures of the progress and final product!!

My son LOVED THESE..

Comments from the family members:

My Son:

My son tried the brownies and told his mom.. I want a really really really big plate.

My Wife:

So I came back in to grab out the second set of brownies out of the oven and I look at the brownie pan and 4 brownies is missing out of the 9. I ate one and my wife said she ate one. I go in there and she's got a couple dollops of my vanilla protein ice cream and 2 brownies on a plate. Her reasoning, is she puts up with me, and that all together this equals one of her normal brownies.

ENJOY!!!
    Bruce The Destroyer.

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for the second one, without the nuts. Looks delicious. Might try these out today!
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not even a low carber but I'm going to try this!

Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tried the first brownie last night.... WAS AMAZING

SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoBaySick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely trying these... thanks for sharing!
    2nd go 'round on Keto...

9/11 - 198 lbs down to 179 lbs
    4/11 - 184 lbs down to 176 so far...

www.lndapparel.com

looking for funny picture Streeter4life's Avatar
    Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    effin delish!

shyshylover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks so much for the recipe, i'm low carbing and craving something sweet once in a while

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    2c of sweetner is 48g net carbs alone
    Divide by 9 and that is already > 5 per brownie
    So I am not sure how you came up with 2net carbs
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000) sinlesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    2c of sweetner is 48g net carbs alone
    Divide by 9 and that is already > 5 per brownie
    So I am not sure how you came up with 2net carbs
    Depends on your sweetner, Stevia in the Raw is less than <.5g of carbs a serving.
    Bruce The Destroyer.

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got a low carb cheesecake in the oven now

How important is the stevia/splenda mix vs straight splenda?

EDIT: I was missing a lot more ingredients than I thought, but I used the basic recipe. I didn't have almond flour, almond milk, nor enough stevia, margarine. I also had raw cocoa instead of dutch processed(not sure what you used exactly) and I used some rawtella instead of hazelnut butter.

I straight subbed carb quik for almond flour, heavy cream(a tab more than 1/4 cup), and about an extra .5-.75 cup splenda(I opened about 10 stevia packets and filled a measuring cup, then added splenda to make 1 cup). I subbed butter for margarine. In the future, I will use SOFT butter - that made mixing more difficult.

I am fairly sure your exact recipe would be better, but I did the best I can. Results were taste 6/10 straight from the oven. Oddly, once it cooled it tasted fudgier and became 7/10 taste. Consistency was good, kind of halfway between brownie and cake. I think this was a result of having to mix much longer due to using hard butter (my bad)

I definitely plan on using this recipe again!
    Last edited by Grifts; 06-01-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can I possibly swap the soy choc milk for almond milk with/without some cocoa powder? Also, second recipe- hazelnut spread necessary? If so, can it be swapped with peanut butter?

agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im making this tommorow or whenever i find a store that sells stevia.

ill be using chocolate rice milk though instead of almond. because it was 30% cheaper and calories were essentially the same. it has a bit higher carbs but the ratio of carb to sugar is way less than almond milk. i will treat it as if its rice.

i will be eating these on a high or carb days (recipe #1) pre or post workout.

will report back

edit - if anyone else has difficulty finding almond meal/flour. i did aswell so i googled it, and turns out you can just grind up some almonds. which made me laugh when i actually found some almond meal for $12.99 so i just went over to the bulk bins and bought some almonds for a fraction of the price. i will just blend them up in my blender or coffee grinder.
    i think im going to start doing that with flax seed aswell.

agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aw man i dun goofed

couldnt find stevia anywhere and thought i found some at walmart but its actually some scam product.

it got me because it said premium stevia extract but after making the brownies i noticed instead of 0 calories, its 45 calories per 1 tsbp. so the 1 cup was 720 calories added to my brownies @&#^&

that explains why when i licked the spatula batter i got an insulin spike from hell and lightheaded. rofl

im depressed now, my brownies are in fact loaded with calories even though there is technically near zero sugar.

google krisda premium stevia extract nutritional facts. the stuff is deadly. (1tbsp = 45cal, 14g carb 1g sugar, 3g fibre)

im scared to eat these things now. but they smell incredibly good, by the way.

Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We don't have any unsweetened chocolate soya milk in the UK

Would this be fine?

http://www.ocado.com/webshop/product...-Milk/25460011

NEED AN ANSWER ASAP PLEASE!

Could I just use regular Unsweetened soya milk instead of choc milk?
    Last edited by Javilionaire; 07-07-2012 at 11:25 AM.

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the oven right now Followed your MFP suggestion for if using all stevia, adding an extra 1/4 C almond flour. Will let you know how they tur out!
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rachelily View Post
    In the oven right now Followed your MFP suggestion for if using all stevia, adding an extra 1/4 C almond flour. Will let you know how they tur out!
    Ok, these actually LOOK like brownies compared to some of the other experiments I've tried haha! Kudos to the perfect brownie texture. However, I think the original was spot on with splenda - I used a full 2 C stevia and it is just way too bitter and strange. Buying some splenda today. Seems like the trick with art. sweeteners is mixing them! But this recipe is solid otherwise!
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

Registered User TexasHeadHunter's Avatar
    TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000) TexasHeadHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried these out last night - not half bad. Thanks! Really hit the sweet tooth

punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10) punkture is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just made some, my house mates ate them all! (not lifters or worried about weight) and they loved them! These are the missing link to cutting!!

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    id eat the whole lot . thats the problem

ncron714 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gonna give these a try once I hit walmart up tomorrow. I'm a chocoholic and brownies are a weakness. This could possibly (and most likely) open my eyes to handling my sweet cravings. Thanks and I'll post when I make them.

may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) may92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow these are delicious I made the second ones really good

1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1976pianoman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for these great recipes. A couple things that my inner chef would like to kindly point out. I would say that chocolate soy milk is not necessary. The chocolate flavor will come from the unsweetened cocoa powder. Instead I would use heavy cream and or a combination of heavy cream/unsweetened almond milk depending on how much moisture you need.

A note about unsweetened cocoa powder - you will notice that the carb/fiber content varies based on the brand. The OP is using Scharfenberger which means he knows his chocolate. That brand is the best, and it has 0 net carbs. Be sure to look at the label of the cocoa you buy. I had to exchange a canister of Ghirardelli cocoa for Hershey's because the Ghirardelli brand had too many carbs. There is a brand by the name of Cinch at Fresh & Easy that is cheap and has 0 net carbs.

A teaspoon of splenda contains 1 carb. A cup of splenda contains 48 teaspoons, therefore 48 carbs. The Stevia in the Raw product used here also has carbs, 24 carbs per cup. So the math is not correct. These brownies could very easily knock you out of keto if you are not careful.

The problem with our low carb baking adventures is that we can't quite nail the sweetness ideally. Stevia alone will never do it. If it did, we would be fortunate as there are high end brands of pure stevia that contain 0 carbs. The best Stevia, by far, is KAL brand. It is not granulated like the brand used in this recipe, so the quantities will have to be scaled down considerably. KAL Stevia is the least bitter of all Stevia brands. I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the best. It blows away the others. Yet in baking, even it can still be bitter.

It is probably best, if your watching carbs to use KAL stevia instead the Stevia in the Raw not just because KAL tastes better, but it has no carbs, use much less splenda and maybe incorporate a small amount of the sugar alcohol Xylitol. Which is a very slow absorbing carb that may even go under the carb radar. Or if you can find it, there apparently is a zero carb sucralose (splenda) liquid out there somewhere.

Just my two cents on all this.
    Go with God.

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I found out what i will be doing tonight^ making this
    IG: Infamous_dedication

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sub for later, will use a few different ingredients and op for liquid sweetener so there aren't the maltodextrin carbs
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would all of that sugar substitute cause an insulin spike?

skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50) skytress will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried the Brownies II recipes out tonight with my family. Well, a version of it anyway since I didn't have some of the ingredients on hand. Had to use Swerve instead of Stevia and Splenda (and only about a cup is what I had in the cupboard), butter instead of margarine, coconut flour instead of almond flour, cacao powder instead of cocoa powder, and water instead of almond milk. Had no walnuts or chocolate hazelnut butter, so I put in a scoop of chocolate protein powder and vanilla extract.

When I write that out, looks like I did quite a number on your recipe. Still managed to fool the family into thinking it was a typical sugary brownie. They all went back for seconds! Looking forward to trying it again with all the right ingredients next time.
    84 lbs lighter and getting stronger every day.

AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKkourty7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This recipe could be a life saver. Cravings sometimes get bad on keto and I've yet to find a good keto friendly dessert. So thank you!

HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) HymenDestroyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed! Thank the Lord I for this. Been eating nothing but chicken, steak, and peanut butter the past month

Registered User ChrisGronkowski's Avatar
    ChrisGronkowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anywhere to buy something like this without having to bake it myself?

GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100)
    I make brownies with avocados!!!!!! So friggin' awesome!