Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Running and putting on muscle?

Running putting on muscle... I have been told it is counter product and running while trying to gain a ton of muscle will cause me to burn off my muscle gains and decrease my testosterone. I want to continue to do cardio for heart health and to keep a strong set of abs. I have a feeling that the cardio is the main reason why I can't build a lot of muscle mass (Usually ill jog 1-2 miles on my rest days), that and eating a bit more. I've been lifting for years now and I am not truly seeing the results I ultimately desire, sure I am really happy with where I am now, but I want much more! Will walking versus jogging still help to keep my abs/strengthen the heart while not imposing on muscle growth? And is cardio really holding back my muscle gains? Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just eat more. I run 3-5 miles at least twice a week, on top of lifting 4-5 days a week. If your not gaining its because your not eating enough. Plain and simple.

Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rooseoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gmg16 View Post
    Just eat more. I run 3-5 miles at least twice a week, on top of lifting 4-5 days a week. If your not gaining its because your not eating enough. Plain and simple.
    Alrighty I thought so, thank you. And as far as my diet is concerned, eating in a caloric surplus with all healthy foods has made it hard... Only human. I fear putting on fat more than anything especially around the midsection...

Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pdaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put that fear behind you, most likely you'll gain a slight bit of fat while bulking. Just don't go overboard

Originally Posted by Pdaris View Post
    Put that fear behind you, most likely you'll gain a slight bit of fat while bulking. Just don't go overboard
    Would you recommend I use a calorie tracker and just ensure I go 300-400 cals over maintainence eating w.e. I can grab?

bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rooseoh View Post
    Would you recommend I use a calorie tracker and just ensure I go 300-400 cals over maintainence eating w.e. I can grab?
    How about just making a diet that KEEPs you at a 300-400 calorie surplus?

Also about your comment on finding it hard to meet calories while eating healthy. Man EAT OATS!! fuark bro 100g of oats is like 370 calories, just have 200g of oats an milk like cereal, so not microwaving it an there is like 900 calories easy...
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)