LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lost all motivation

Hey brahs

I'v been working out on and off for about 3 years, used to be a skinny twig with toothpicks for arms, but due to surgery and other stuff my work outs had been limited. I'm almost 100% fine with my body (off surgery) but have lost all motivation. The thought of the gym just turns me off, and no I havn't reached my goal and want to get bigger but I just don't have the energy or will to get my arse to the gym. Nothing dramatic has changed in my life causing me not to go, and fuark I wanna be shredded for summer. I'v pretty much quit my diet, keep some of the stuff (such as no sugar in coffee etc) as my regular routine but I feel a lot weaker too.

HELP?

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no1 wants to help me with my lifting goals of 2012

Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Evelinn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are not alone , i have the same problem. But when i watch those inspiration videos and pictures i tell myself...damn, i want to look asthetic! I want that body! And that keeps me motivated.

anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500) anonamisc is not very helpful. (-500)
    make a new playlist.
    go buy new gym shoes.
    try changing up your work out.
    mabye a nice pre work out to get you goin.
    if you want it you have to work for it.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel your pain sir. Just moved to 80 hours a week at work, and motivation has evaporated.

g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    "Pain, is temporary. It can last for a minute, a day or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. If i quit however, it will last forever" - Eric Thomas

You make it sound like working out is a pain in the @ss right now. And you lose motivation means your not wanting it bad enough. So ask yourself. Do you really want it? Or do you just want a glimpse of it?

Or just purchase some preworkout supplements, those always get me started for the gym.

xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of good recommendations here, a PWO, new regimen, even new gear can get you excited about training again.

Simply put, force yourself to go, what's the worst that can happen? You have a mediocre workout? So what. If you have a sick workout you'll put this loss of motivation behind you. Time is ticking until summer get going.

Update:

Went back on tuesday, hit up chest and tri's. sore as fk, havn;t gone since. Going to try my hardest to get my ass there today. I work all day and go to school in the evenings

sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sapherson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would suggest a training partner. I also agree with the new gear and PWO. I know when I started working out with my brother that did not know much at the time I felt responsible for creating a good workout for us. He has improved and it keeps me motivated to stay ahead of him. It also makes me feel proud when he goes up in weight on his lifts.

robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you want out of life and how do you want to live it? Then how do you want to feel and look like? Many people give up a fittness routine for a lot of reasons and many stay with it for a lot of reasons. What you need to figure out is what is important to you. No suggestion anyone makes can motivate you long term, that needs to come from within. Figure out these questions in the long term and make a plan how to get their. Unlike making money or being successful, living a healthy lifestlye, getting into shape and staying in shape rests on your shoulders. Good Luck!

deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If the idea of going to the gym is so repulsive then maybe try simply not going for a week. Continue to eat properly during that time and I can't see why it would have any negative effects. It may or may not re-motivate you to get back in there. If it's the latter then you may want to try one of the suggestions already mentioned above.