cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz

****MMA Training Logs - Please Read****

To all -
    This section was created for those who want to have an online journal to record their training (Traditional Martial Arts or Mixed Martial Arts along with their Weight and or Conditioning/Cardio routines).
    This is a great resource, not only for those keeping up with their own personal gains but also as an archive for those who have similar goals for their TMA or MMA training looking for direction.

If you have questions about training (Example: "Will I lose muscle size if I train a Martial Art", or "Can I do SS or 5x5 while training a Martial Art") you will more than likely receive far more responses by posting in the main MMA Fighting section.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87

There are members in there who are professional trainers and who train all variations of MAs who don't always frequent the Journal section. If you're looking for a specific answer to a question, you will more than likely receive considerably more input in the main section.

Thank you
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.