Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

DAA question, please help + 1 AX question

Ive heard there are some risks with DAA since it also raises estrogen?

I do not have access to a serm or AI. Is it wise to start this product?

I do have 2 bottles of Activate extreme, wich contains L-dopa, ive heard thats a good supplement to take along DAA.

Do you recommend stacking the two, and why?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DAA raises prolactin, its not necessary, but many people stack an AI with it. So if you would like, stagger the two products.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popeyez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    DAA raises prolactin, its not necessary, but many people stack an AI with it. So if you would like, stagger the two products.

But activate extreme isnt an AI right? just trying to decide wheather to try DAA out, but if the risk of gyno is high, and i dont have access to a serm, then i wont do it :/

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, you will not need a SERM for a natural test booster.

Activate Extreme: CoreTest:
    Divanil (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignans Including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Etc etc etc
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DAA can cause increases in estrogen roughly equivalent to the gains in testosterone, but that's not of concern. Increased estrogen levels have been associated with increased strength according to some more recent studies, and a certain level of estrogen is healthy for the body's joints among other things. As Diesel mentioned, the Divanil in Activate Extreme is a nice, synergistic addition to the DAA.

L-Dopa is also great for controlling prolactin, which DAA can affect.

Activate Extreme is a good product I have not thought of stacking with DAA (usually Triazole is all the rage because of its safe estrogen modulation).

I would not concern yourself with gyno concerns, it is not likely to suffer this condition from DAA.

SNS makes DAA caps and powder if you're still looking for a quality source for this ingredient.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.