Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What do you think of this diet plan?

Carbs Protein

200 275 30 min cardio/3 times week
    175 275 30 min cardio/3 times week/Adipokinetix
    175 275 40 min cardio/3 times week/Adipo
    150 275 40 min cardio/3 times week/Adipo/Guggulbolic
    150 275 40 min cardio/3 times week/Adipo/Guggulbolic
    100 275 40 min cardio/3 times week/Adipo/Lipoderm-y

Each line represents two weeks time. I eat 6 times a day. The morning meal and post workout meal takes up about 70% of my carbs for the day. The protein is split up evenly over all six meals.

Let me know if you see any problems with this.

Thanks

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No dietary fats??? You will lose muscle mass without some dietary fat in your diet. Otherwise I think you got the right idea. Don't forget fruits and vegies. Guggul never did much for me when I tried it. And you may find you build up a tolerance for adipo, so maybe a break in there somewhere would be necessary. Lift heavy even when cutting. And don't forget an occasional purposeful, planned refeed. (See Par's article: http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/leptin_1.htm
    Make time to eat!

Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Millennium1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get my dietary fat from my different sources of food. You can't eliminate all fats. I finished the first two weeks of the plan and I didn't lose anything. I'm going to up the cardio to 4 times and week and drop the carbs to 150 this time. So my plan has changed to look more like this.

carbs protein
    200 275 30 min cardio/3 times week
    150 275 30 min cardio/4 times week/Adipo
    150 275 40 min cardio/4 times week/Adipo
    150 275 40 min cardio/4 times week/Adipo/Guggul
    100 275 40 min cardio/4 times week/Adipo/Guggul
    100 275 40 min cardio/4 times week/Adipo/Lipo

WhiteExBoy: I weigh 190 right now.

I just finished bulking up and I want to be cut by summer. I started cutting early since it is so hard for me to lose fat around my midsection. Thanks for your advice.

I don't know if you are reading my chart right. The first number listed is the amount of carbs I eat a day and the second is the amount of protein I eat a day. I keep the protein high so I don't lose too much muscle. My sources of protein are low fat cottege cheese, lots of tuna, chicken breasts, egg whites, protein shakes, and the occasional protein bar. I get plenty of fat from those sources of protein. Most of your carbs carry a small amount of fat also. I sometimes eat a few peanuts and low fat peanut butter during the week to get some good fat also.

I have around 13-14% fat right now. I started to bulk in October. I weighed 170 then with a body fat of 8.5%. I want to try to get back to that or lower by around June.

The diet you provided is similar to mine except I keep my carbs lower and my protein higher. I also supplement with a multi vitamin, glutamine, and ZMA.

My body has a tendancy to get rid of muslce instead of fat so I have to keep my carbs pretty low to lose the gut. I won't take my carbs lower than 100g per day though. I still have to think and function. If will lower my protien towards the summer if I still need to drop some calories.

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do this for a while, if nothing changes go Keto.

High in dietary fats, low in carbohydrates, 1g of protein per lean mass.