Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3984
    bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbicep01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Corollapillar, keep up the workouts and Insanity is a great one to keep fit. they are great workouts for keeping the weight down.

Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How have you all been doing these past few weeks? I haven't really been eating as best as I could but I wasn't loading up on a bunch of pizzas each week, just a little more generous with helpings of pasta, and maybe some bowls of cereal haha. But even if I haven't been attacking the workouts like my usual self, I've been keeping as active as I could (taking the stairs where I live on the 5th floor...I actually feel stronger in the sense that I'm not as winded so that must be a good sign, I would walk about 5 miles from Chinatown back to Flatbush on Saturdays, I'd sometimes just get on the floor and do some random push ups and planks and whatever else I felt like doing. Whelp anyways, how was Easter? Stay fly. =3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159075431 << workout log.

(at some point I'll be putting in like crazy bench, squat, deadlift, clean press numbers here...until then. HI :D )

80/90/125

marrone2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, thought I would shout out and say hi! I'm just getting into the bodybuilding site now. I am from Tampa Fl! If any guys close give me a shout!

fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marrone2010 View Post
    Hey guys, thought I would shout out and say hi! I'm just getting into the bodybuilding site now. I am from Tampa Fl! If any guys close give me a shout!
    Welcome! Good luck, bro
    Lets not forget the real life side of things.
    I spent too many years hiding in addiction to let that crap ruin my life again.
    The greatest gift we can give others is the gift of help.

joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Savyna View Post
    How have you all been doing these past few weeks? I haven't really been eating as best as I could but I wasn't loading up on a bunch of pizzas each week, just a little more generous with helpings of pasta, and maybe some bowls of cereal haha. But even if I haven't been attacking the workouts like my usual self, I've been keeping as active as I could (taking the stairs where I live on the 5th floor...I actually feel stronger in the sense that I'm not as winded so that must be a good sign, I would walk about 5 miles from Chinatown back to Flatbush on Saturdays, I'd sometimes just get on the floor and do some random push ups and planks and whatever else I felt like doing. Whelp anyways, how was Easter? Stay fly. =3
    Been doing good! My birthday is Friday so I'm excited for that! Good to hear staying active is key. Easter was good as well just kicked it with the family. How was your Easter?

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joshisfresh View Post
    Been doing good! My birthday is Friday so I'm excited for that! Good to hear staying active is key. Easter was good as well just kicked it with the family. How was your Easter?
    Happy Birthday in advance. Spent Easter with the family in Death Valley National Park in Cali. We do it every year. It was 101 most days but felt so good. Did ton of major hiking and cycling. We have all these very cool places that most people never make the effort to hike to. One you hike up this dry alluvial fan and it ends up in this box canyon with this awesome waterfall at the end. (me climbing next to that fall was my avi for a long time). Did a night hike the night that there was the eclipse. .....almost done...... and they have this awesome pool all four of my kids learned to swim in that pool and I got to be there when my brand new grandchild 7 months old went on her first swim....wow how fast time flies. I also got to bond with her, her parents were having a hard time getting her to sleep so I took her and walked away from the campsite away from the light and sang to her and held her and it took a bit but finally she feel asleep.

It was a great week.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Happy Birthday in advance. Spent Easter with the family in Death Valley National Park in Cali. We do it every year. It was 101 most days but felt so good. Did ton of major hiking and cycling. We have all these very cool places that most people never make the effort to hike to. One you hike up this dry alluvial fan and it ends up in this box canyon with this awesome waterfall at the end. (me climbing next to that fall was my avi for a long time). Did a night hike the night that there was the eclipse. .....almost done...... and they have this awesome pool all four of my kids learned to swim in that pool and I got to be there when my brand new grandchild 7 months old went on her first swim....wow how fast time flies. I also got to bond with her, her parents were having a hard time getting her to sleep so I took her and walked away from the campsite away from the light and sang to her and held her and it took a bit but finally she feel asleep.

It was a great week.
    Thank you! Your hiking and cycling trips always sound like they are a blast. Would definitely go hiking with you!

Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noctowl275 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello all, new to the forum and just wanted to post a shout out.
    Get your free ebook at http://AdonisGoldenMale.com and then learn how to obtain the Adonis Golden Ratio for that cut look.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We have my parents down for another week from Chicago. (Thawing out!)
    Took them shopping yesterday and the sales woman says to them: "How sweet it is that you're taking your grandson shopping!"
    😄😄😄

She was MAYBE in her mid-late 50s...!
    I told her I wanted to marry her...!
    LOL
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    We have my parents down for another week from Chicago. (Thawing out!)
    Took them shopping yesterday and the sales woman says to them: "How sweet it is that you're taking your grandson shopping!"
    ������

She was MAYBE in her mid-late 50s...!
    I told her I wanted to marry her...!
    LOL
    You should have said you wanted to rep her but that could have come out wrong. lol
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I upped my bench - decline and flat - still doing 140 for a couple reps and not able to do full sets.. Upped my cable flies to 160 (both arms 80 each) and looking forward to upping my squats on Sunday today is prelegday leg day - going to do some glute kick backs and hip adductions and hip abductions and some leg presses and curls i think- basically everything but squats... imma gonna hate myself

Oh yeah I just thought about it if any of you guys wanna chat via texting - I have kik messenger again on my phone if you guys want my username is Erosay - surprise there huh XD
    Last edited by Erosay; 04-24-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Just started my fitness blog. Check it out :D tumblr - search eyroasi :)

http://eyroasi.tumblr.com/

InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Erosay View Post
    So I upped my bench - decline and flat - still doing 140 for a couple reps and not able to do full sets.. Upped my cable flies to 160 (both arms 80 each) and looking forward to upping my squats on Sunday today is prelegday leg day - going to do some glute kick backs and hip adductions and hip abductions and some leg presses and curls i think- basically everything but squats... imma gonna hate myself

Oh yeah I just thought about it if any of you guys wanna chat via texting - I have kik messenger again on my phone if you guys want my username is Erosay - surprise there huh XD
    Great work!

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nice!

bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been doing good! My birthday is Friday so I'm excited for that!
    Happy b-day!
    I am the only person responsible for making myself fat. I am the only person responsible for making myself un-fat.

Talking

Originally Posted by bearizona View Post
    Happy b-day!
    Thank you! Gonna be grilling out here soon with some of my best friends enjoying some craft beers, then heading downtown to get exceptionally drunk!

lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you! Gonna be grilling out here soon with some of my best friends enjoying some craft beers, then heading downtown to get exceptionally drunk!
    Awesome! I heard (from friends) that the Lincoln bars are fun. Great to see another Nebraskan
    Instagram: wilffffff
    Muscle Pup.

Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My easter was pretty quiet. Me and mom just watched Telemundo and talked. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a blast ^_^ Things are better now for me as I've finally gotten back to actual lifting. I feel loads better so it's a good incentive to keep it up.

(at some point I'll be putting in like crazy bench, squat, deadlift, clean press numbers here...until then. HI :D )

80/90/125

That's great on your gym successes. =3

80/90/125

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One of my guests on Randy Blue Live sent me some Andrew Christian underwear. Unfortunately I have to return most of it because it is way too small. He sent it me through my Amazon wishlist, and it looks good, but tight as fuk on me. Damn shame... I think I'll exchange for the next size up. Half of the packages (he sent 5 pieces) are unopened so that might happen.

I also got paid for my keyboard jig in March. BIG cheque and it will go fast. "Pinafore" opens in twelve days and there's still much to pay for, including my guest tenor who comes from Madison Wisconsin to sing the part. I wish you guys could be at the show - it is going SO WELL!!

#bestspringever
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

dan365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kent, GB

Any guys looking for workout buddies in the Kent area? I'm new to the area. Happily married, so friendship and spotting are about the limits of what I can offer .

Cheers, Dan

lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopezwa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dan365 View Post
    Any guys looking for workout buddies in the Kent area? I'm new to the area. Happily married, so friendship and spotting are about the limits of what I can offer .

Cheers, Dan
    I wish you luck finding a workout buddy. :3
    Muscle Pup.

Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone willing help me out/train me would be greatly appreciated. I'm out by DeKalb in Sycamore, IL. Never been to a gym before, either.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MiMuscle2011 View Post
    We are a mature, long-term couple looking for a younger muscle guy to be our houseboy/muscleboy/son. As middle-aged bodybuilders, we recognize that our time for putting on serious size is over. But we are interested in getting vicarious pleasure from helping a younger aspiring muscle guy to get HUGE. Our ideal candidate will be a non-smoker between the ages of 18 and 29, have some gym experience, the genetics to grow muscle, and the drive to get big. It would also be helpful if you are into Muscle Daddies, muscle worship, and showing off your big, growing muscles! You must be will to share cooking and cleaning responsibilities. We are pleasant, professional professional people with a nice home in Ann Arbor, MI to share. This is a serious, good opportunity for the right guy. Please respond with pics and an explanation of why are you interested to MiMuscle2009@aol.com. Profile pics on this site are me.
    That sounds like something I should do while getting my porn career off the ground. Hmmm....

Originally Posted by Diesel164 View Post
    Anyone willing help me out/train me would be greatly appreciated. I'm out by DeKalb in Sycamore, IL. Never been to a gym before, either.
    You still haven't gone?
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diesel164 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    You still haven't gone?
    Nope, I've been bad about it.

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel164 View Post
    Nope, I've been bad about it.
    Dude you're going to have to be real about this, and do it yourself. I sense that you're using "no one to go with" as a reason not to go to the gym. if you want it bad enough, this is something you have to be willing to do alone. besides, workout partners just mean a slow workout anyways. just read up a bit on the internet (i.e. bodybuilding.com) and then go yourself. no one cares if you're the newbie.

fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fingolfin34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post
    Dude you're going to have to be real about this, and do it yourself. I sense that you're using "no one to go with" as a reason not to go to the gym. if you want it bad enough, this is something you have to be willing to do alone. besides, workout partners just mean a slow workout anyways. just read up a bit on the internet (i.e. bodybuilding.com) and then go yourself. no one cares if you're the newbie.
    I agree with eac ^ You have to be willing to just jump in and do it on your own. I don't really like training partners, they DO slow me down. Learn proper form, and lift light for a while. You will love it very soon.
    Lets not forget the real life side of things.
    I spent too many years hiding in addiction to let that crap ruin my life again.
    The greatest gift we can give others is the gift of help.

InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) InkBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fingolfin34 View Post
    I agree with eac ^ You have to be willing to just jump in and do it on your own. I don't really like training partners, they DO slow me down. Learn proper form, and lift light for a while. You will love it very soon.
    Get a trainer for the first bit, they'll teach you what you need to know. My only regret was waiting 20 years before I hired mine

Originally Posted by InkBear View Post
    Get a trainer for the first bit, they'll teach you what you need to know. My only regret was waiting 20 years before I hired mine
    It'll definitely be beneficial or find a friend who lifts and ask for help. I wish you the best, I started with a friend and now I'm glad. I love lifting
    Muscle Pup.

Originally Posted by MiMuscle2011 View Post
    We are a mature, long-term couple looking for a younger muscle guy to be our houseboy/muscleboy/son. As middle-aged bodybuilders, we recognize that our time for putting on serious size is over. But we are interested in getting vicarious pleasure from helping a younger aspiring muscle guy to get HUGE. Our ideal candidate will be a non-smoker between the ages of 18 and 29, have some gym experience, the genetics to grow muscle, and the drive to get big. It would also be helpful if you are into Muscle Daddies, muscle worship, and showing off your big, growing muscles! You must be will to share cooking and cleaning responsibilities. We are pleasant, professional professional people with a nice home in Ann Arbor, MI to share. This is a serious, good opportunity for the right guy. Please respond with pics and an explanation of why are you interested to MiMuscle2009@aol.com. Profile pics on this site are me.
    This sounds fun :-) I wish y'all luck in finding one!
    Muscle Pup.

Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempuro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lopezwa View Post
    This sounds fun :-) I wish y'all luck in finding one!
    lol agree, sounds quite raunchy...

Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast