Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They sound like the real thing, very impressed

Originally Posted by jeffie7 View Post
    Thanks! Ive always been a yamaha guy. Although all the sounds are virtual instruments. My motif keyboard is strictly a controller now.

GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Preachers son lol ! There were a few guys that I knew in HS that were gay but I wasn't attracted to any of them. It wasn't until many years later that I discovered that were hawt guys that were actually gay.
    that's my exact predicament

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GymAddickt View Post
    that's my exact predicament
    The problem is that most of they gay guys that are out in HS are the ones that a pretty flamboyant and I was never into that. The good thing for you is at least you know that there are good looking masculine guys out there that are gay. Growing up I thought I was the only gay guy in the world that was masculine.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The problem is that most of they gay guys that are out in HS are the ones that a pretty flamboyant and I was never into that. The good thing for you is at least you know that there are good looking masculine guys out there that are gay. Growing up I thought I was the only gay guy in the world that was masculine.
    except i still am in high school and don't know any masculine gay men lol but point taken

jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Speaking from a straight point of view.... Growing up I knew a handful of gay guys. It seemed that the flamboyant guys IMO were not really gay, all they did was draw attention to themselves and scream IM GAY!!!!! Or talk about how hot so and so was or how they'd do (insert sexual act) to such and such. While the other known gay guys would look away and kind of shrug it off.

Not sure what happened to the flamboyant ones over the years... Have the people you guys knew that were super flamboyant in high school, did they grow out of it, turn straight, or keep on screaming about being gay?

The guys I knew that were without a doubt gay were into sports, into music, into working on cars, they were no different than any other person. They just preferred people of the same sex. You'd never know they were gay unless they told you.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mchbk View Post
    They sound like the real thing, very impressed
    Glad you liked it, the last 5 years has shown such a massive gain in software sound quality. 10 years ago if you told me I would go 99% to software sounds I would have said, no way in hell.

Sadly it takes A LOT of power to run legit sounding software sounds (VSTs) and lots and lots of hard drive space.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad you liked it, the last 5 years has shown such a massive gain in software sound quality. 10 years ago if you told me I would go 99% to software sounds I would have said, no way in hell.

Sadly it takes A LOT of power to run legit sounding software sounds (VSTs) and lots and lots of hard drive space.
    I can imagine! Back when I was fumbling around in music, I was ALWAYS screaming for more memory... Really stunted my creativity, so I got rid of all of it I'll learn acoustic guitar next and leave it at that

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking from a straight point of view.... Growing up I knew a handful of gay guys. It seemed that the flamboyant guys IMO were not really gay, all they did was draw attention to themselves and scream IM GAY!!!!! Or talk about how hot so and so was or how they'd do (insert sexual act) to such and such. While the other known gay guys would look away and kind of shrug it off.

Not sure what happened to the flamboyant ones over the years... Have the people you guys knew that were super flamboyant in high school, did they grow out of it, turn straight, or keep on screaming about being gay?

The guys I knew that were without a doubt gay were into sports, into music, into working on cars, they were no different than any other person. They just preferred people of the same sex. You'd never know they were gay unless they told you.
    I was in HS in the 1970's and in the 1970's utah being out was just not something even possible. So really the only people that I kind of knew or assumed were gay were the more flamboyant and even that was kind of toned down from what you see today. I really haven't seen any of these people since high school I honestly don't know what happened to them. Keep in mind that we were all in college in the early 80's just as the AIDS epidemic was happening. I think probably a lot of them died. I knew two guys from my college died of AIDS in like 1985 or so.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Thats insane to me. My career has been in music and when I was younger I was the wonderboy of the early synths. This was before you could even preset the keyboards you had to do it all on the fly and in live performance.

The last pro-keyboard that I got really seriously trained on was a Korg M1 and that is now vintage keyboard. At this point I have focused on staying on top of the home market more digital piano related.

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mchbk View Post
    I can imagine! Back when I was fumbling around in music, I was ALWAYS screaming for more memory... Really stunted my creativity, so I got rid of all of it I'll learn acoustic guitar next and leave it at that
    Boooo thats no fun.

I'm running a 3.0 quad core CPU with 16GB 1600 DDR3 ram and 5 internal harddrives, have around 2-2.5TB worth of samples.

4 different pianos are 260GB...... =(

Sadly I really need to move all my stuff over to SSD hard drives and those suckers are big dollars and low storage space.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

Thats insane to me. My career has been in music and when I was younger I was the wonderboy of the early synths. This was before you could even preset the keyboards you had to do it all on the fly and in live performance.

The last pro-keyboard that I got really seriously trained on was a Korg M1 and that is now vintage keyboard. At this point I have focused on staying on top of the home market more digital piano related.
    My Motif ES8 is about 10 years old now. The only thing that matters now adays (unless you plan on doing live shows) is the key action of the keyboard, I started piano lessons at 3 years old so I'm pretty big into a legit feeling piano. The motif not only has fully weighted keys it also has hammers and live action inside the keyboard so when you hit a key a hammer swings and hits a strip of felt just as if it were a real piano, lower keys are heavier and higher keys are lighter

My biggest issue is getting in the mood to work on music, life takes over and its just really hard to be creative when you have free time. I'm always creative when I'm busy and anytime I have some free time I just feel like blah when it comes to writing.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

Ha! I can better enjoy and appreciate musicians like yourself this way though

Sounds like Mr. Mtnbikedude is on to something. You'll go nuts keeping up with all the techno advances. What was that one synth that used taped sounds?? The Chamberlain?? That sound is still sought after
    Boooo thats no fun.

I'm running a 3.0 quad core CPU with 16GB 1600 DDR3 ram and 5 internal harddrives, have around 2-2.5TB worth of samples.

4 different pianos are 260GB...... =(

Sadly I really need to move all my stuff over to SSD hard drives and those suckers are big dollars and low storage space.

I was in HS in the 1970's and in the 1970's utah being out was just not something even possible. So really the only people that I kind of knew or assumed were gay were the more flamboyant and even that was kind of toned down from what you see today. I really haven't seen any of these people since high school I honestly don't know what happened to them. Keep in mind that we were all in college in the early 80's just as the AIDS epidemic was happening. I think probably a lot of them died. I knew two guys from my college died of AIDS in like 1985 or so.
    I could see the time frame 1970s VS 80s VS 90s VS 2000s making a big difference.

It just seemed that the guys I knew that were all hayyyyyy were gay because it was cool and it did get them attention... a lot of attention and it was almost always good attention. Even when they got ragged on, others always stepped in (mostly women) and gave them support.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

mntbikedude Strong signup date, one of the few guys that isnt banned that puts my signup date to shame.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

mntbikedude Strong signup date, one of the few guys that isnt banned that puts my signup date to shame.
    Oh wow you have been here a while. bb.com has really been a great place for me. I have made a lot of friends here that I've been able to meet IRL. Some of the very first people I came out to were straight friends I made here. They gave me the courage to come out here and in a limited way IRL. Some have actually been to Utah and met my family first hand. Later I made some gay friends that also gave me additional insight.

Nagalfar

I must be posting in the wrong areas lol, mostly in equipment and training. Normally a thread gets blown up way OT or it gets pushed down so fast that it gets lost in the other massive post.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

I must be posting in the wrong areas lol, mostly in equipment and training. Normally a thread gets blown up way OT or it gets pushed down so fast that it gets lost in the other massive post.
    I started in the sup forum but very quickly made my way to the misc and the evolved into the R/P. Had a lot of serious discussions that went on to shape a lot of how I began to feel about religion etc. There was always the controversy over homosexuality. But what really moved me was these straight guys that were willing to stand up for others. At the time it seemed like this biggest insult you could do was to accuse someone of being gay because they were defending the homo's. You could tell it bothered some of them but there was young guy that didn't care at all.

I thought wow here I am with all of my life story about going thru failed therapy to be made straight, living in the closet. Etc and yet I was too afraid to speak up and here is this punk kid that doesn't give a rats ass if people accuse him of being gay. It was people like him and others that helped me to get my voice and to start to not be afraid to speak up. And eventually to not only accept being gay but being happy that I'm gay. Even though I think I'm one of the oldest regular posters in the misc I feel like I have a lot of big brothers who don't put up with people giving me much crap.
    Last edited by mntbikedude; 04-26-2012 at 03:24 AM.

Nagalfar

That sounds like me. I've never cared about what others thought of me even to this day. Since it never bothered me when someone talked down to me they would assume that it was (what ever the topic was) because it was true and that often times turned into gay talk, and since I never denied it it pushes them to think about it even more. I always enjoyed pushing back a bit by lightly touching their arm or going for a hug only to see them freak out, then explain that I'm as straight as they get, I could never see myself with a man however the fact that they are so jumpy at the thought of anything gay should make them think twice about why they are so worried about it.

If you're comfortable with your sexuality you shouldn't have an issue hugging a man, woman, little boy, little girl, old man old woman, there's nothing sexual about it.

Too many people in this world are tied up in what they think is right and how everyone else should live by it. They just passed Gay Marriage in Maryland, I've heard so many Christians speak out about how its wrong and how it needs to be changed back ASAP. When I ask them questions like, what if the people who are gay do not believe in god, does it matter if they're gay? What's worse, them not believing in god, or them being gay? How does it effect you? Then it always turns into a this country was founded on Christian beliefs... yada yada yada, they beat around the bush on those questions.

Better yet, what if a loving gay couple believes in god and believes Jesus died for their sins, does that make them any different than every other person in the world? Only person that hasnt sinned has been Jesus, every human sins on a daily basis, its who we are and its why Jesus died for us. (if you are a Christian) How many sins are based solely on interpretation of the book and what one person views as a sin another person does not....

I grew up open minded about faith, my wife is the same way although she likes to say she is Buddhist she likes the way they teach you to live your life and respect all things.

It's late and Im just rambling on, hopefully I dont read this in the morning and go WTF was I writing lol
    www.handsonkitchen.com

I started in the sup forum but very quickly made my way to the misc and the evolved into the R/P. Had a lot of serious discussions that went on to shape a lot of how I began to feel about religion etc. There was always the controversy over homosexuality. But what really moved me was these straight guys that were willing to stand up for others. At the time it seemed like this biggest insult you could do was to accuse someone of being gay because they were defending the homo's. You could tell it bothered some of them but there was young guy that didn't care at all.

I thought wow here I am with all of my life story about going thru failed therapy to be made straight, living in the closet. Etc and yet I was too afraid to speak up and here is this punk kid that doesn't give a rats ass if people accuse him of being gay. It was people like him and others that helped me to get my voice and to start to not be afraid to speak up. And eventually to not only accept being gay but being happy that I'm gay. Even though I think I'm one of the oldest regular posters in the misc I feel like I have a lot of big brothers who don't put up with people giving me much crap.
    I have straight friends and family members that say they would literally kill anyone if they gave me crap for being gay. The statement itself is clearly over the top but the sentiment behind it is flattering. Unconditional love/acceptance is an amazing feeling.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mntbikedude's post the other day about first crushes got me to thinking about something. I really know very little about any of you (and I'm sure many of us don't know much about each other either), and I thought it would be a fun activity to post a questionnaire. A "Get to know your fellow homo", if you will.

Please put your answers in bold by using the brackets and putting a capital B at the front, and a lower case /b at the end of each answer . Skip whichever questions you don't feel comfortable answering.

Actual first name: (optional question)
    Where you grew up:
    Name of your first trick:
    Age when you lost your virginity:
    Where you lost it:
    Age when you came out:
    Who did you first come out to?
    What type of work do you do?
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______.
    My favourite food is _________.
    I love to dance to __________'s music.
    Name of your first boyfriend:
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband:
    Favourite travel destination:
    Do you have a pet?
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night:
    What really grinds your gears:

And.. go!

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe if I go first, others will be encouraged to participate.

Actual first name: (optional question) Scott
    Where you grew up: Rockford, Illinois (although wheteher I grew up is debatable, lol)
    Name of your first trick: Donovan
    Age when you lost your virginity: 17
    Where you lost it: In my neighbour's basement
    Age when you came out: 29
    Who did you first come out to? My dear friend of 9 years. She lived up the street from me that summer.
    What type of work do you do? I'm music director at a church, and I produce opera.
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______. water bottle
    My favourite food is _________. crab rangoon
    I love to dance to __________'s music.Pitbull
    Name of your first boyfriend: Jessie
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband: an online dating website
    Favourite travel destination: I want to go to Provincetown
    Do you have a pet? yes. He's a cat and his name is Catsup
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night: Stay home and enjoy the quiet.
    What really grinds your gears: When people use the word "only" in the wrong place in their speech. Also idiots who say "have a good one."

And... I went!

not quite... domesticated justboo2u's Avatar
    justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

With all the talk of electronic music...

Am I the only one familiar with the album titled:

The Plastic Cow goes MOOG!!

(I CANNOT BELIEVE I was able to find this!!! )

That was quite-a-few years before

Switched On Bach

came out....

There were other MOOG albums (Yes... RECORD ALBUMS.... 33 1/3 RPM VINYL type stuff!)... available at the library. Fun stuff!
    Last edited by justboo2u; 04-26-2012 at 05:54 PM.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    actual first name: Tom (optional question)
    where you grew up: Wheaton, il
    name of your first trick: Blaire
    age when you lost your virginityoooh....late....27
    where you lost it: Houston
    age when you came out: 30
    who did you first come out to? Besides work peeps, two of my sisters
    what type of work do you do? Retail sales manager
    fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my ipod
    my favourite food is seafood or asian
    i love to dance to lots of music: Hip hop, electronic, disco, etc
    name of your first boyfriend: Blair or cliff
    where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband: Uncle charlies in miami
    favourite travel destination: P-town, or a cruise to anywhere
    do you have a pet? Cat named tigger, two parrots, buddy and mango
    favourite thing to do on a saturday night: Dinner with friends or a marlins' game
    what really grinds your gears: Rudeness and negativity...

And.. Go!

see if this works
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it too bad that there needs to be a thread for gay people and whatnot, the misc is pretty bad when it comes to being open minded (as opposed to just full integration...but hten again women barely venture to the misc as well)... I don't know if that has to do with the fact that most miscers are from a country that can't except the fact people are gay outside of New York and Cali...

Cheers guys, keep on keeping on lol.

sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sallgoodbaby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Oh guyssss, behave

badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500) badguy189 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sallgoodbaby View Post
    Oh guyssss, behave
    oh youuu.. tehe<3
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks - Ghandi

Originally Posted by Jaroctor View Post
    I find it too bad that there needs to be a thread for gay people and whatnot, the misc is pretty bad when it comes to being open minded (as opposed to just full integration...but hten again women barely venture to the misc as well)... I don't know if that has to do with the fact that most miscers are from a country that can't except the fact people are gay outside of New York and Cali...

Cheers guys, keep on keeping on lol.
    Naw really the misc isn't to bad the only time they really give gay guys a hard time is when they are deliberately trying to stir it up. I spend most of my time in the misc and the R/P, I'm respectful to them and for the most part people are reasonably respectful to me. I just got some reps from a guy that came into a thread really anti gay. I have a decent amount of rep and I almost negged him but decided to just be cool. And you know what he turned out to be pretty decent as well. You Canadians have done a lot better job of not making being gay a big deal. I really love that about Canada. Plus Canada does have the absolutely hottest guys on the planet. Seriously I have never seen more built guys in my life then visiting Vancouver BC

Nagalfar

YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500) YalCantTouchDis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow this is sooo gay

SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it gay to love katy perry and miley cyrus's music?
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night......All day
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, it just means you're a cheap useless whore who likes cheap tawdry worthless whore music.

"Do you have an erection, man?"

"I just broke a personal record on deadlift."

"And now I have an erection."

Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast