powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

need new equipment help?!

iv been checking cragslist everyday for a month and cannot find anything decent or in a good price rang or driving rang and when i do find someting its sold i just was tryog to pick someting up todayxye we had in arrangeed i texted back 1 hr later and he sold it to someone else anyway im looking for a bench or smith machine can anyone on here sell me something or tell me some good deals i dont wanna spend a whole lot i was looking at a Weider Club C725 that i lost out on for $100 on cl but its $200 at sams right? any deals like that is thanks for your time im in maryland harford county

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep looking. It took me a month but I came across a set of 100lb adjustable dumbbells for like $125 but didn't end up getting them. Just have to keep looking & don't do yourself any unjustice and get something you'll just grow out of in a month or two.

If anybody lives in Michigan I have a set of Marcy 300lb power bar and a weilder bench that I'd part with for $175 along with some misc. dumbbells srs.

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to the York, PA Craigslist, and get into the Sporting Goods section. Search for "power rack". THere is a decent looking old school style York Barbell rack for $200 that is much higher quality than that Weider piece of crap you have been drooling over. In the future, please don't create another thread about the same issue--you could have just added your post above to the thread you had already created.
    Last edited by rlundregan; 04-09-2012 at 09:43 AM.

powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sorry didnt know how to do that haha
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Go to the York, PA Craigslist, and get into the Sporting Goods section. Search for "power rack". THere is a decent looking old school style York Barbell rack for $200 that is much higher quality than that Weider piece of crap you have been drooling over. In the future, please don't create another thread about the same issue--you could have just added your post above to the thread you had already created.