Un-Aesthetic Diabetic wereireland's Avatar
    wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Asthma or un-fitness?

I was reading about shortness of breath and i came across something called exercise educed asthma. he symptoms seem similar to what i experience. When playing sport i can never catch my breath. And as i play sport through the year i never seem to get fitter. I remember last year i was playing a soccer game last year, i was on a skinny f*ck who kept running up and down the field. There was about 20 minutes to go when i just couldn't keep up any more. I was severely panting. My throat felt small and i taught i going to faint. This has happened to me in plenty of other games but not to this level.

I also think i was diagnosed with asthma a couple of years ago after a bad cold with bad coughing. But he said i would only have it when i am sick, so my parents disregarded it and just say i am unfit.

So am i unfit or do i have asthma.

Also are the inhalers prescription or can you just get them over the counter? Im in Ireland btw but tell me if it is prescription in your own country.

santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have asthma and the feeling is like suffocating, as your throat swells, only small amount of oxygen can make its way into the bloodstream. Find a person with a simple ventalin inhaler and borrow it to see if it makes a difference.

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When you are having an "attack" do you hear wheezing when you try to breath?

id say see a doc op.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gymjunki3 View Post
    When you are having an "attack" do you hear wheezing when you try to breath?

id say see a doc op.
    Yes definitely, other people even ask me why am i breathing so loud.

santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000) santic121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wereireland View Post
    Yes definitely, other people even ask me why am i breathing so loud.
    Go see a doctor and get it sorted

miraculous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It must be an asthma, I am hearing that weezing sound too when I breath. It always happen when the weather is too hot and too cold.

Originally Posted by miraculous View Post
    It must be an asthma, I am hearing that weezing sound too when I breath. It always happen when the weather is too hot and too cold.
    It was both but mostly un fitness, i got a new inhaler and took it before a soccer match. Was on a speedy little kunt, he kept running. It stopped the wheezing and the coughing but i was still completly out of breath.

feelsbadmanat14.jpg

Advice on how to get fitter in a few weeks? And how do you increase explosiveness from a standing start. I feel like it takes me a few seconds to get running and by that time i have lost the ball.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It was both but mostly un fitness, i got a new inhaler and took it before a soccer match. Was on a speedy little kunt, he kept running. It stopped the wheezing and the coughing but i was still completly out of breath.

feelsbadmanat14.jpg

Advice on how to get fitter in a few weeks? And how do you increase explosiveness from a standing start. I feel like it takes me a few seconds to get running and by that time i have lost the ball.
    Given that you've stopped wheezing, it seems likely that you do have asthma. You just need to use the inhaler and give yourself a chance to get fitter so that you can keep up with the other guys on the field.

Your coach does have you doing various drills for speed and endurance, right? If so, work on those drills on your own. Otherwise, look up interval training; that's a good place to start.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Given that you've stopped wheezing, it seems likely that you do have asthma. You just need to use the inhaler and give yourself a chance to get fitter so that you can keep up with the other guys on the field.

Your coach does have you doing various drills for speed and endurance, right? If so, work on those drills on your own. Otherwise, look up interval training; that's a good place to start.
    Haha drills, you must be joking. I really play Gaelic football in Ireland. I just used soccer as an example since more people would know about it at the type of running involved. Most managers (coaches) are completely un-educated about proper training and what not. Although some clubs are coming to the conclusion that they need real training and are getting proper trainers.

And training is only once per week along with a football match so i suppose it isn't really enough to get fitter. Would intervals train my lungs and vo2max? I thought it just trained the heart to be better at pumping lol

Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go to doc.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And training is only once per week along with a football match so i suppose it isn't really enough to get fitter. Would intervals train my lungs and vo2max? I thought it just trained the heart to be better at pumping lol
    That basic idea behind intervals is that you run at a pace that significantly faster that what is comfortable for a set period of time (or distance). You then run at a slower (recovery) pace for another set period of time/distance. You repeat this some number of times. Some folks do these workouts on a track as it's easier to keep track of your pace. My understanding is that it can improve your VO2 max.

I know from personal experience that it does make you faster and fitter. I ran my best 10k ever after a buddy convinced me to do track workouts with him. We just ran a bunch of intervals. These were hard workouts, much harder than just going out and running an hour at a comfortable pace.

You may wish to incorporate sudden changes of direction into the mix too to better mimic playing conditions.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14