Ldono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No change. Trying not to be discouraged.

I am 5'2 and at my all-time heaviest at 130 pounds on a small frame. Looks like I am wearing a fat belt. I have been eating clean for about a month and doing a 3 day split for the same month, as well as 40 minutes of hard cardio at least 3 times a week. Weight: exactly the same. I know better than to expect instant resuls, but is a month instant? Am I being too hard on myself? I am 36 and do have a lot more energy since I started. What am I doing wrong? Expecting too much too soon? Would love input from those that have had success. Many thanks!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eating clean doesn't mean anything. You've got to get yourself in the right deficit, based on your individual stats/goals. You need to weigh/measure and track your calories accordingly.

Go to the female nutrition section and look for the link at the top to calculate calories needed.

Keep at it and good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Honestly I got the most success when I measured and weighed to the gram, EVERYTHING I put in my mouth, and stuck to a caloric budget. In a month I would say you could definitely lose a couple of pounds, even in a slow month. Weight loss definitely happens in ebbs and whooshes, but as long as you're being consistent in your calories, you'll be able to judge if anything needs to change or not. Have you calculated your calories yet? I can't remember exactly where it is, maybe in the nutrition subforum, but there's a "sticky" on how to do this.

Don't get discouraged!! Just renegotiate :-)
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL at me posting at the same time as Kimmy. (at least I said the same thing, haha)
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

LindaAlbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,
    First you should measure the calories of the each food you take and then decide what you should eat and what should n't. This process will help you.
    Originally Posted by Ldono View Post
    I am 5'2 and at my all-time heaviest at 130 pounds on a small frame. Looks like I am wearing a fat belt. I have been eating clean for about a month and doing a 3 day split for the same month, as well as 40 minutes of hard cardio at least 3 times a week. Weight: exactly the same. I know better than to expect instant resuls, but is a month instant? Am I being too hard on myself? I am 36 and do have a lot more energy since I started. What am I doing wrong? Expecting too much too soon? Would love input from those that have had success. Many thanks!