clever21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 weeks in, Body fat %

two pics at rest. Accu-Measure says 11.7% for my age but I would say closer to 17%. I am not trying to cut, actually just trying to gain strength and endurance but was curious on my body fat %.

at rest 2.jpgat rest 1.jpg

samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10) samatwwe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say around 15% IMO, not too bad at all though!

thanks samatwwe

Any other thoughts/evaluations?

Registered User 180degreechange's Avatar
    180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10) 180degreechange is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    17-18%

garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10) garettnorthey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd say 15%

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would say 17 or so. Before I started cutting, I would have said 15 or less, but I've found that we tend to underestimate our body fat and then when we cut it seems like it takes forever to reach 10%. "I only had 4 percent to lose. why is it taking me 10 weeks?"
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    I would say 17 or so. Before I started cutting, I would have said 15 or less, but I've found that we tend to underestimate our body fat and then when we cut it seems like it takes forever to reach 10%. "I only had 4 percent to lose. why is it taking me 10 weeks?"
    Before I give my est to Clever21... Cajun: Every stage is different, if you are sub 10, and if you would like to drop 2%, it takes more work and stringent in planning for food and exercises. Unlike a person with 20%.. They can drop quite easily for 3-4% in 4-6% Anyway it's always good to have an over-estimate too..then you will work harder

Clever: You are quite "clever" indeed .. not too far from my estimation, but never below 16%. It's about 17% too Cheers and all the best..
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    Facebook: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Before I give my est to Clever21... Cajun: Every stage is different, if you are sub 10, and if you would like to drop 2%, it takes more work and stringent in planning for food and exercises. Unlike a person with 20%.. They can drop quite easily for 3-4% in 4-6% Anyway it's always good to have an over-estimate too..then you will work harder

Clever: You are quite "clever" indeed .. not too far from my estimation, but never below 16%. It's about 17% too Cheers and all the best..
    Awesome! Thanks to everyone. Glad I seemed to be in the ball park.