DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

****VPX BANG! Bars, Review!****

Huge thanks to VPX_Sports, and the rest of the VPX team for allowing me to review their newest protein bar, VPX BANG!

First up for review is the GERMAN CHOCOLATE.

A MRP profile, comparable to other bars in the same category. Macronutrient breakdown 380kcal 30g protein 31g carbs 15g fats. (31%/32%/36%) ... again, standard.

Initial Thoughts
    Looks pretty similar to VPX's other line of protein bars, Zero Impact... also looks similar to a forum favorite, Quest Protein Bars. Looks good, smells like... I don't know, a protein bar? Excited to try this. Damn thing is... greasy? oily? Some guys have reported melted bars with lots of oil marks. Not surprised since the bar's profile contains plenty of fats. (butters, oil)

This is the first time I'm having a protein bar with creatine in it. Ideally, I would look to consume this on an off day since during training days I consume creatine on a normal basis through my PWO/intra. I'm there will not be an issue with some as it isn't all that critical if you pass your daily goal of creatine. (as long as you're not overdosing by x30 servings like some random user did on the boards here long ago, lol)

Taste/Texture

Well, as seen in the picture above, there is coconut in this bar. Since I'm a big fan of coconut, this is of no big deal to me... although. (for those of you who may be unaware like myself, who googled German Chocolate before eating the bar, yes, there is coconut inside.) VPX_Sports mentioned there were also whey chrisps inside, although I failed to spot that in the ingredients list.

Easiest comparison of texture would be to compare it to other products. A lot softer than quest bars, and a little softer and grainier than a Zero Impact bar... Without comparison, I would say that it feels like the bar falls apart in your mouth. So to sum it up, a soft and chewy texture, falling apart in your mouth. Mixed with the coconut, it somehow holds itself together.

The bar is moist and oily, no doubt helped by the fat content in the product.

Flavor resembles a dark chocolate as it may seem by just looking at it. I would describe the bar as a dark chocolate coconut, soft and chewy textured, well oiled bar that falls apart slowly in your mouth. It is neither sweet nor bland and fits the mold of a dark chocolate well.

Overall, a very palatable dark chocolate protein bar made by VPX. VPX Bang is a good MRP bar that should be utilized when you're on the run.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review! Please don't forget to rate it in the store!
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    Thanks for the review! Please don't forget to rate it in the store!
    GC is up! PBJ coming over the weekend.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    GC is up! PBJ coming over the weekend.
    Thanks!
    Been to HQ THREE times
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    Thanks!
    No, thank you!

Just had the PBJ bar... review coming up in a minute. Having a hard time concluding whether I like this or the GC better.
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

berries specs in bar?

PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY REVIEW

330kcal, 30g protein, 25g carbs, 12g fat

A MRP profile, I like this one better than German Chocolate. Small guy like me likes to keep calories low as possible with protein bar products

Initial Thoughts
    Same as the GC, looks similar to ZI. Just as excited to try this. Thing is greasy and oily, though not as much as the GC! 3g less fat might do that.

Same thought about the creatine in this product.

Taste/Texture

I thought this one was a lot softer than the GC. No whey crisps in this one, smooth oily texture.

Again, this one is even more softer than quest bars, as well as the ZI bar. Very similar feel to the GC, though this one is softer by a notch. Feels less oily and moist in my mouth as well. In fact, I recall it being just SLIGHTLY different from the VPX ZI PB&J.

Flavor is predominantly PB-ish with a hint of the said berry specs. Not much different from the VPX ZI PB&J the more I think / recall.

Overall, another palatable protein bar made by VPX. VPX Bang is a good MRP bar that should be utilized when you're on the run... I like the PB&J personally better than the GC as I didn't see a difference in the satiety, and this one packs 50 less calories.

Thanks again, VPX!
    Team VPX Sports

Samples@vpxsports.com

Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/sherochan/IMG_8619.jpg[IMG]
    berries specs in bar?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/sherochan/IMG_8618.jpg[IMG]

PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY REVIEW

330kcal, 30g protein, 25g carbs, 12g fat

A MRP profile, I like this one better than German Chocolate. Small guy like me likes to keep calories low as possible with protein bar products

Initial Thoughts
    Same as the GC, looks similar to ZI. Just as excited to try this. Thing is greasy and oily, though not as much as the GC! 3g less fat might do that.

Same thought about the creatine in this product.

Taste/Texture

I thought this one was a lot softer than the GC. No whey crisps in this one, smooth oily texture.

Again, this one is even more softer than quest bars, as well as the ZI bar. Very similar feel to the GC, though this one is softer by a notch. Feels less oily and moist in my mouth as well. In fact, I recall it being just SLIGHTLY different from the VPX ZI PB&J.

Flavor is predominantly PB-ish with a hint of the said berry specs. Not much different from the VPX ZI PB&J the more I think / recall.

Overall, another palatable protein bar made by VPX. VPX Bang is a good MRP bar that should be utilized when you're on the run... I like the PB&J personally better than the GC as I didn't see a difference in the satiety, and this one packs 50 less calories.

Thanks again, VPX!
    Appreciate it!
    Been to HQ THREE times

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great reviews ITT.