jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competing in 2014

So a friend of mine had mentioned that OCB is a great organization for naturals. I've been lifting as a hobby now for about 3 years, in July we are moving out to Phoenix my goal for the next year is to really focus on training and staying in good condition as well as work on some lagging muscle groups. Then enter the first ocb pre qual I see closest to Phoenix.

Anyway being that I'm incredibly far out does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me?

Thanks in advanced
    Jonathan Alloggio NSCA-CPT
    For unlimited workout programs and trainer support visit:
    www.eliteonlinefitness.com
    NPC Competitor
    Current
    Max bench 225x5
    Max dead 400
    Max squat 305X6

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jalloggio View Post
    So a friend of mine had mentioned that OCB is a great organization for naturals. I've been lifting as a hobby now for about 3 years, in July we are moving out to Phoenix my goal for the next year is to really focus on training and staying in good condition as well as work on some lagging muscle groups. Then enter the first ocb pre qual I see closest to Phoenix.

Anyway being that I'm incredibly far out does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me?

Thanks in advanced
    If you haven't been to a comp, go see one so you know what to expect.

NOW is the time to be working on overall size gains (in addition to hitting those lagging bodyparts harder). Natural show judges tend to favor cuts vs. size, but if you have more size AND you are cut up you will be much more competitive. Look for guys who also compete and know how to pose properly-- you will learn a lot and be far better prepared when it is time to get show ready yourself. Besides its fun to talk shop with other guys who are also competing.
    The Best is Yet to Come!