ApolloCree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Calorie/Protein/Carbs foods

I'm starting my bulk cycle and I'm doing it with all whole foods, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting to my 3200 calorie goal without busting the bank on things like cholesterol. Any foods to up my calories would be appreciated.

futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) futerpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dried fruit
    whole eggs
    whole milk
    peanut butter
    beef jerky
    bacon
    nuts
    chocolate

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you worrying about the cholesterol in the food?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

ApolloCree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't want to be paying for anything down the road.

Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100) Coasterr is not very well liked. (-100)
    greek yogurt
    marmite
    tempeh
    royal jelly
    spirulina
    goat milk
    nutella
    cottage cheese
    dried fruit
    whole eggs
    whole milk
    peanut butter
    beef jerky
    bacon
    nuts
    chocolate

Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ApolloCree View Post
    I don't want to be paying for anything down the road.
    Your 15 years old... you have got to be kidding me.