Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing links! It's good to note points such as "3) alterations in the ratio of HDL:LDL and 4) inadequate fat soluble vitamin intake (i.e. vitamin E)."

I'll probably need to up my intake a little bit to prevent long term negative health issues - fortunately my recent consumption of Easter Eggs have met my fat macros with ease

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOB55555 View Post
    Amazing links! It's good to note points such as "3) alterations in the ratio of HDL:LDL and 4) inadequate fat soluble vitamin intake (i.e. vitamin E)."

I'll probably need to up my intake a little bit to prevent long term negative health issues - fortunately my recent consumption of Easter Eggs have met my fat macros with ease
    Most people here get what you are saying 100% when it comes to statistical variance and outliers and whatnot. But you also have to consider that the recommendations we give are generally very heavily researched.
    In some cases we have hundreds of studies on a given topic which makes for a MASSIVE test subject pool and a lot of evidence in total - even if it's not all Gold Standard perfect.

In the light of all that data, we usually put the recommendations in a very generous range where Outliers are already taken into account in terms of "getting enough".
    Agreeably a lot of people fall on the other side of the spectrum and can get away with much less than what we recommend.

However this is where limited information issues arise. Ordinary individuals are not capable of adequately measuring the needs of their body to say with any certainty that they can get away with less, even if they actually can.
    There is simply no point trying to borderline these things. You get no extra benefit by eating just the "right" amount vs eating "guaranteed sufficiency". So it makes infinitely more sense to play things safe.

Agreeably sometimes the recommended numbers are hard to meet and will not fit within personal preference and can cause problems with dietary adherence or even health or mentality. In such cases the individual has to take the time and think or to seek medical help to make sure if he really is the outlier and if not - will he sacrifice to win.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smileykunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    best shape of his life.. sweats like a fat girl the entire vid

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Smileykunt View Post
    best shape of his life.. sweats like a fat girl the entire vid
    who?
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    who?
    Cory
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

FKK - Our lord and saviour has dat jaw

You seem agitated. Perhaps you aren't getting enough fap in your diet.
    (c)Andrew_S

NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NegatronPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    I thought we were talking about a manorexic Frenchman who thinks he's diced to the socks at 140 lb for 10% relative body fat. Who, by the way, has been training for over 20 years.
    wish you wouldnt talk about me when im not here
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

FKK - Our lord and saviour has dat jaw

You seem agitated. Perhaps you aren't getting enough fap in your diet.
    (c)Andrew_S

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought we were talking about a manorexic Frenchman who thinks he's diced to the socks at 140 lb for 10% relative body fat. Who, by the way, has been training for over 20 years.
    I hate that man with a passion lolz
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOB55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Most people here get what you are saying 100% when it comes to statistical variance and outliers and whatnot. But you also have to consider that the recommendations we give are generally very heavily researched.
    In some cases we have hundreds of studies on a given topic which makes for a MASSIVE test subject pool and a lot of evidence in total - even if it's not all Gold Standard perfect.

In the light of all that data, we usually put the recommendations in a very generous range where Outliers are already taken into account in terms of "getting enough".
    Agreeably a lot of people fall on the other side of the spectrum and can get away with much less than what we recommend.

However this is where limited information issues arise. Ordinary individuals are not capable of adequately measuring the needs of their body to say with any certainty that they can get away with less, even if they actually can.
    There is simply no point trying to borderline these things. You get no extra benefit by eating just the "right" amount vs eating "guaranteed sufficiency". So it makes infinitely more sense to play things safe.

Agreeably sometimes the recommended numbers are hard to meet and will not fit within personal preference and can cause problems with dietary adherence or even health or mentality. In such cases the individual has to take the time and think or to seek medical help to make sure if he really is the outlier and if not - will he sacrifice to win.
    Great post! I think you wrapped it all up here! Thanks for that!

People can get back into dissing Cory now

MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol Ian's lovers ASSEMBLE!

I don't understand why you're saying that this guy is a retard. He's right. Lol Ian is preaching about eating poptarts. Cmon empty calories. Ok LB went over the board, prob pissed at Ian's vid, but cmon you're really gonna defend a fat biatch who's advocating eating simple carbs over complex carbs? Really? lol
    Yea go listen to that fat c0ck looking pale a$$ *******, yea he knows what he's talking about! He has a degree in philosophy or some other shiet. Yeah that's right. Thau shalt eat your all protein in 1 meal. LOL
    You're a bunch of ............
    Peace

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MTguyful View Post

I don't understand why you're saying that this guy is a retard. He's right. Lol Ian is preaching about eating poptarts. Cmon empty calories. Ok LB went over the board, prob pissed at Ian's vid, but cmon you're really gonna defend a fat biatch who's advocating eating simple carbs over complex carbs? Really? lol
    Yea go listen to that fat c0ck looking pale a$$ *******, yea he knows what he's talking about! He has a degree in philosophy or some other shiet. Yeah that's right. Thau shalt eat your all protein in 1 meal. LOL
    Peace
    Do you even lift?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Peace

bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Peace

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz

Peace
    Let me quote a you from a post you made this past Sunday (here):

"Hi everybody! Here's the deal, I've been lifting for 3 years, on and off - you know 2-3 months lifting, then few months of not lifting. This year from end of Jan I started lifting seriously. So it's over 3 months of solid lifting. My diet is kinda in check, I actually gained quite a lot of fat - not counting them calories properly. Anyway, I eat all the good carbs, lean meat, some good fats etc."

^See anything wrong with this picture, dudebro?

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Peace
    You're right.. don't eat simple carbs.. DO NOT eat fruit.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I forgot to say this a while back. I dunno where I caught this from Cory, but I quote what I do remember.

"A guy who benches 150 will always have a better chest than a guy who benches over 300. That's a fact"

This one has stumped me for a week. Not in the sense that it's difficult to understand...
    I tried to aware of thread,

But 4-5 pages in....

Somewhere along that line, I seem to have caught myself in a philosophical debate.
    Whether I should consider claiming that the reason we revolve around the sun is because I needed to be born, of course I will need to make a youtube channel before I can rise to power.
    Seek truth and reason

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I forgot to say this a while back. I dunno where I caught this from Cory, but I quote what I do remember.

"A guy who benches 150 will always have a better chest than a guy who benches over 300. That's a fact"

This one has stumped me for a week. Not in the sense that it's difficult to understand, but the stupidity of his words.
    I get what he is trying to say but he is still going full retard. People fail to develop their chest on bench not because they are lifting heavy, but because they do not know how to bench. They fail to make good chest contact, fail to retract the scapula hard etc. Now, a proper bodybuilder style bench can give one complete chest development easier than powerlifter bench... but a power lifter who wanted a nice full pretty pectoral could go back and do a few sets for aesthetics purposes with either the strait bar or with dumbbells if he so desired. Some will get there purely off their power work.

ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh lawd. He dungoofd now. Didn't think he could do any worse.

doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ButtCh33kz View Post
    Oh lawd. He dungoofd now. Didn't think he could do any worse.

Seriously, wtf is this $hit? This videos does nothing but show everyone how big a demented, unintelligent nutcase this guy is.

ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ButtCh33kz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by doyoueveneat View Post
    Seriously, wtf is this $hit? This videos does nothing but show everyone how big a demented, unintelligent nutcase this guy is.
    Dat dere low carb lowered his IQ.

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol what's ironic is, physique wise:

Ian McCarthy > Lowcarbcory
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Curlingrack View Post
    lol what's ironic is, physique wise:

Ian McCarthy > Lowcarbcory

amazing mass and definition in this guys back

bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bappz08 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1:58 DIS GUY EATZ CRAB INSTEAD OF POPTARTZ, LOOLOL.

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your Michael Gay? I always thought you were a troll account...
    LOL I'm 1/2 a troll account. But I don't troll NBB, I troll people I actually know on FB.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yo, what's happenin', people? This is Low Carb Cory. I'm a health/wellness/fitness coach from Central Wisconsin. I love to watch basketball and football (go Packers!), play basketball, swim and hit the beach in the summer, weight-train 3 to 4 days a week and write, produce and record my own music. I am on a mission to get RIPPED - to get my bodyfat down to about 8% and get that lean, Hollywood'ish, leading man look that makes women go crazy and makes other men seethe with envy.

I started weight-training heavily in March of 2009 at what I now consider to have been quite a fat (20-24% bodyfat) 170 lbs. I had been taking the conventional advice that the health and fitness community gave me (eat 6 small meals a day, get multiple servings of grains, eat fruit, do cardio at the gym and work out 5-6 days a week) and you know what happened? I GOT FATTER. My ego wanted me to believe that I was putting on muscle, but I got a wake-up call when, after growing to 197 lbs (and although being stronger than ever), my belt, which I'd always comfortably worn on the second loop, started getting snug and chafing me on the FIRST LOOP. I was overweight, burned out, sore and tired as a dog. I decided right then and there that I was going to do something about this.

I went online and spent countless hours researching and reading opinions, advice columns, weight/fat loss forums and medical research papers...and you know what I found out my problem was? I was eating too many damn carbohydrates, drinking too many damn caffeine and working myself too damn hard. So what turned out to be something I thought was a waste-of-time "fad diet", LOW CARB EATING, actually turned out to be the answer to all of my problems. Dr. Robert Atkins was on to something.

Between the end of September, 2011 and the end of November, 2011, I lost 31 lbs, all the way down to my high school weight (165 lbs), using a combination of an Atkins-Diet-style "induction phase" (20g of net carbs a day, no more) and a 6-day water fast (drank nothing but water for 6 days, no food), followed by an Atkins-Diet-style maintenance eating plan that contained less than 40g of net carbs and intermittent fasting (only eating during a 2-4 hour window on any given day, usually after work, between 6:30 and 10:30 PM).

I have had so much success with my fat loss weight management that I have decided to share my wisdom, knowledge and experience with you! I love to research and learn new things in my spare time constantly, so I will be giving you great information on healthy eating, fitness, general wellness, supplements, workout tips and a number of other topics as often as possible! I want you guys to be the best you can be, because we all wish we could make the world a better place, and I truly believe that I have the power to do that by helping you get more fit, healthier and in the best shape of your life. I can't wait to help you reach your fitness, wellness and health goals!

Get EDUCATED, get INSPIRED and get GOING.

Low Carb Cory