pnd4pnd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need info on this stack to lose weight and gain muscle??

Ok so I've been needing a stack that's gonna give me that extra edge I need.

I've heard about a stack containing

Recreate
    Oxy elite pro
    Pink magic
    Jack3d
    Animal pak multivitamin
    Omega-3
    Now foods creatine monohydrate
    Modern bcaa
    And some whey protein.

Now I already know about having a clean diet and cardio,that has already been established.

I was going to have a workout regimen consisting of one day on one day off. On my days off I would take OEP and on my regular days I would take the recreate. Can someone give me some advice on this?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    lol, a supplement does not determine the success of your muscle gain and/or fat loss attempts. It determines diddly squat of anything.

Start reading sticky threads in workout programs forum and nutrition forum...

By the way, regarding simultaneous muscle gains and fat loss:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ng-fat-qa.html

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    holy jumpin jiminy christmas. thats about 4 stims in that..."stack"....unless you want to die of a heart attack at 19 forget that crap.

do what suffolk said. what are your goals? if losing fat, and you have trouble, MAYBE....MAYBE consider one stim to help with appetite suppression until you get in the groove. maybe. thats it man.

veightkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would consider this:
    Animal pak multivitamin
    Omega-3
    Now foods creatine monohydrate
    Modern bcaa
    And some whey protein.
    -Glutamine

Optional:
    Yohimbie
    L-Carnitine
    Vitamin-C

I wouldn't use the rest co'z i don't think you need em. Just my .02

A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A7xThomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    lol, a supplement does not determine the success of your muscle gain and/or fat loss attempts. It determines diddly squat of anything.

Start reading sticky threads in workout programs forum and nutrition forum...

By the way, regarding simultaneous muscle gains and fat loss:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ng-fat-qa.html
    Wouldnt a preworkout that gives you the extra edge to train longer and more intense help you in fat loss? I also hope that you are not saying that taking whey protein after a workout means "diddly squat" as well...