Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up *5 FREE Humanotropin: HGH Secretagogue/Peptide Hormone Matrix!(Part 2)

Buy Humanotropin HERE on Bodybuilding.com!

Humanotropin™ is an all-natural growth factor forumula, proven to increase HGH(Human Growth Hormone) levels and total body anabolism. Humanotropin™ contains a powerful blend of pharmaceutically standardized extracts from fertilized chicken eggs and bio-active serum albumin. Each serving provides naturally occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF-§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta). Humanotropin™ also contains the unique amino acid Ornithine alpha hetoglutarate (OKG), which not only increases HGH pulsatile RELEASE, it also improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis.

Contains the patented ingredient HUMANOFORT®:

Humanofort™, is a pharmaceutically standardized embryo extract that contains various growth factors and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight peptides, which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites. Some of the growth factors it contains are:

1. IGF-1, IGF-2 (insulin-like growth factor-1,2)- these play important roles in growth and development. IGF-1 mediates many of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone, while IGF-2 is essential to liver, kidney, and brain function.

2. FGF (fibroblast growth factors)- peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.

3. NGF (nerve growth factors)- peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.

4. EGF (epidermal growth factors)- peptides that promote tissue growth and development as well as helping with wound healing.

5. CTGF (connective tissue growth factors)- peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.

6. Thymosin Domain Peptides- peptides that promote cell rejuvenation and wound healing, providing optimum cellular function.

7. Follistatin (Myostatin Blocker)- peptide that counteracts the negative muscle growth effects of Myostatin and blocks it activity.

Build Muscle and Burn Fat!

Increase Positive Nitrogen Balance by 20% (Muscle Growth!)
    Increase Protein Efficiency by 31% (Muscle Growth!)
    Reduce inflammation by 6.5%
    Naturally increase HGH and IGF-1 levels to support muscle growth and recovery
    Naturally increase Testosterone levels
    Naturally decrease recovery time
    Balances adrenal functions (modulates cortisol)
    Remains biologically active after oral administration
    Fight off muscle wasting and support muscle recovery by increasing levels of glutamine
    Improve the body's recovery and wound-healing capability and speed

The Anabolic Amino Acid: OKG

Humanotropin also contains the unique amino acid Ornithine alpha ketoglutarate (OKG), which improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis. Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate is an advanced anabolic and anti-catabolic amino acid supplement designed for serious strength athletes. Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate consists of the amino acid ornithine bonded to alpha-ketoglutarate molecules. Research has shown that supplementation of OKG assists with increased protein synthesis, decreased protein catabolism, improvements in insulin and ****tropin secretion and increased uptake of amino acids and glucose to the muscles. OKG's anabolic potential makes it a must for all athletes desiring to improve muscle mass and recovery.

Boost Protein Synthesis
    Decreases Protein Catabolism
    Improves Pro-Anabolic Potential
    Works as a Vitamin and Mineral Co-factor
    Decreases Protein Catabolism

OKG increases tissue levels of glutamine and arginine, which increase growth hormone levels and protein synthesis. Studies show that OKG generates more glutamine and arginine in the systemic circulation than when these substances are given separately. OKG is a salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid ornithine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because OKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with OKG as a way to increase muscle mass, hormone levels and strength.

Taking OKG decreases muscle protein catabolism (breakdown) and increases protein synthesis, in addition to promoting wound healing. OKG fulfills these functions by encouraging the secretion of insulin and human growth hormone, and by up regulating glutamine and arginine production. When given to trauma patients, there are significant increases in both IGF-1 and growth hormone levels.

OKG is a potent anabolic muscle building food: OKG increases energy, endurance and muscle mass while inhibiting muscle breakdown, fatigue, and the build up of fat. OKG also has the ability to speed up recovery time which is why it has become a popular choice among many athletes. Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) is a combination of the amino acid L-Ornithine, used by athletes to improve performance, and alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG). AKG is a precursor to the amino acid glutamine and it also plays an important role in the physiological process known as the Krebs cycle which responsible for breaking down carbohydrates in your body to produce energy.

L-Ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) work synergistically in Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) to induce favorable conditions for any exercise and training regimen by regulating glutamine levels. L-Glutamine is an essential source of cellular fuel, which helps drive metabolic processes. Normally your body is forced to break down muscle in order to do this, but the alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) component of ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) curbs this breakdown of muscle by combining with ammonia, a toxic by-product that accumulates during intense workouts, to restore glutamine and energy levels back to normal. This prevents the attack on lean muscle mass and the accumulation of ammonia, which is highly toxic and can cause impaired cognition. By encouraging the excretion of ammonia (released during exercise), Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) also prevents the build-up of lactic acid - known to accumulate with ammonia - which causes muscle fatigue, soreness and poor stamina. Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) also stimulates the growth-promoting action of insulin, which encourages muscle growth and increases strength. It provides the amino acid arginine which stimulates your pituitary gland to release Growth Hormone (GH). This hormone boosts body fat metabolism and protects your muscle tissue from being broken down for energy, resulting in a leaner appearance.

This is PART2 of the Humanotropin FREE BOTTLE Promotion! We are giving away 5 MORE FREE BOTTLLES of Humanotropin

Supreme Sports Enhancements is happy to give away 5 FREE Bottles of Humanotropin for LOGGING! Please fill-out this brief application and submit here in this thread:

1.) Age
    2.) Height and weight
    3.) Approximate body fat level
    4.) Years of training experience
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin?

Buy Humanotropin HERE on Bodybuilding.com!

Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric017 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Supreme Sports Enhancements is happy to give away 5 FREE Bottles of Humanotropin for LOGGING! Please fill-out this brief application and submit here in this thread:

1.) Age: 19 (2 months from being 20)
    2.) Height and weight: 6'5" 200lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level - I have no idea. It's not high, but it could always be lower.
    4.) Years of training experience: 3+
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Gain a lot lean muscle, and get stronger. My roommate has 40lbs on me and is just as cut, I need to catch up!
    Last edited by eric017; 03-29-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1.) Age - 21
    2.) Height and weight - 6'1, 215lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 10%, just finishing up my bulk.
    4.) Years of training experience - Solid 2 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? - Cut begins April 1st. I believe Humanotropin will help me shed my BF back down to the 5% level while keeping as much muscle as possible.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1.) Age----26
    2.) Height and weight----5 11 190
    3.) Approximate body fat level--- 6%
    4.) Years of training experience---solid 1.5 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin?---trying to gain as much lean muscle possible. this will help me sleep at night, keep the bodyfat low and help me gain size. i think this will enhance my recovery well and i should experience i some legit body changes with this. my diet is strict so i know when i see results it will be from this.

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1.) Age - 20
    2.) Height and weight 6' - 205lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level 13-14%
    4.) Years of training experience 4+
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? will use it on a calorie deficit to lean out

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.) Age 39
    2.) Height and weight 5'8" 198 lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level 11% will take caliper reading if chosen
    4.) Years of training experience off and on since early 1990's
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Goals would be to see how the effects ar eon fat loss while on a high protein cut. very interested in this product.

JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1.) Age 34
    2.) Height and weight 5'9 214
    3.) Approximate body fat level 15 %
    4.) Years of training experience 18/19
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Summer s comming and I would like to get as shredded as possible. Have been back to back logging diff. fat burners and this would be a nice change up for me. Also have never tried an SSE product
    Twinlab Militia member since 2013

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    YES! Keep them coming fellas!!

*ENHANCED RECOVERY!
    *INCREASED MUSCE MASS AND STRENGTH!
    *IMPROVED SKIN!
    *BETTER SLEEP
    *BETTER MOODS
    *STRONGER SEX DRIVE!!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) msorel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am already entered in the first humano promo but no said I couldnt have 2 chances at what i,ve heard is a life changing product.
    1.) Age--18
    2.) Height and weight--5'10"
    3.) Approximate body fat level--5%
    4.) Years of training experience-- 1 year
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? My goal is to gain, gain, gain and humanotropin seems like it would help me with that a whole lot. April is my bulking month I have everything need I just need some HGH to take me to my peak.
    Young guy with nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Humanotropin log! : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143887211

havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000) havok77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1.) Age 34
    2.) Height and weight 5 foot 8 200 pounds
    3.) Approximate body fat level 12 percent
    4.) Years of training experience 16 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? my goal is to get as huge as possible . i get the most out of my supplements , i realise that supplements by themselves will not help me get to my goal . that is why i pay close attention to my diet and training. making the most out of every rep . never missing a workout session , never missing a meal.i know that to stand out from everyone else , i need to go that extra mile . i give 100 percent to every thing . i am very serious about bodybuilding. know that if i am picked i will make the most out of this .
    this is all up to you , great power lies in your hand's .

Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dabballman155 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Age-18

Height-5'10". Weight 160-165

Bodyfat- Around 11-12%

Years training- Started training the summer going into highschool. So around 4 years

What are your goals while using humanotropin? My goals are to keep hitting the gym hard and use hemotropin to assist me in building muscle. I have yet to use a test booster(other than a sample thrown in a bodybuilding package) and would love to try one out and see how it works!! If it works ill definetly have you some more customers! Thanks

-Mark

ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1.) Age 28
    2.) Height and weight 6'2 270lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level 19% with caliper
    4.) Years of training experience On and off since 2006
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Help me get lean down to less than 10% body fat with diet and exercise. It would also help me add muscle to some of my weak areas
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cellucor Nation ☆ ☆ ☆
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Detroit Lions!

MuscleTech Core Stack Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159697631&p=1196013651#post1196013651

Cellucore Super HD Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/Super_HD/ryanyu83/307409
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite/ryanyu83/303413

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1.) Age - 21
    2.) Height and weight - 5'8, 162lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 12%
    4.) Years of training experience - 1
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? - Cutting and iv stalled, I need something to boost me to that 6% bf range.

ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironmikezach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. 22
    2. 6'0" 205 lb
    3. 10%
    4. 8 years
    5. Looking to increase lean muscle mass and strength.
    Competition / Gym / Goals
    Squat 606 / 620 / 660
    Bench 396 / 425 / 430
    Deadlift 623 / 640 / 660

UPA Iron Battle on the Mississippi Meet Prep Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158506123

Video Training Log: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkCy_aBpXiGMsQEAASSf3Q

blazingfire987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.) Age: 21
    2.) Height and weight: 5'8" 180
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 15 percent ish
    4.) Years of training experience: 3 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Gain lean muscle, get shredded, for the summer

MORE MORE MORE Apps!!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At my age I need all the help I can get
    Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    YES! Keep them coming fellas!!

*ENHANCED RECOVERY!
    *INCREASED MUSCE MASS AND STRENGTH!
    *IMPROVED SKIN!
    *BETTER SLEEP
    *BETTER MOODS
    *STRONGER SEX DRIVE!!

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in FOR randomly CAPITALIZED words
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nave1695 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.) Age: 19
    2.) Height and weight: 5'8
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 13 percent give or take less
    4.) Years of training experience: 2 years and a few months
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? I'm looking forward to gaining lean muscle as this is the cutting phase of my year, I hope to use Humanotropin to help me get shredded in the next 3 months of hard intense cardio. I cannot wait to write a log about it!

wormmy4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) Age: 19
    2) 5'10 188lbs
    3) Body fat 10%
    4) Years of training: 2 years
    5) What to accomplish with Humanotropin: Gain muscle while decreasing my fat percentage. What to get cut for the summer.

Originally Posted by llllern View Post
    At my age I need all the help I can get
    Hey old friend! How are things?

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    Hey old friend! How are things?
    Good bro hanging in there .

Got to catch a few of your online radio shows very informative.

Registered User 69Honeybadger69's Avatar
    69Honeybadger69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.) Age 18
    2.) Height and weight 5'11 193 lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level 18%
    4.) Years of training experience football and going to the gym
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? Get lean and cut

nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nato63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1.) Age: 18
    2.) Height and weight: 6'0 185
    3.) Approximate body fat level: 12%
    4.) Years of training experience: high school sports and lifting at the gym, 4 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? to get big and cut weight

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    height and weight : 6'0" 210lbs
    approx body fat : 15%
    years of training : 9 with a break in the middle
    goals:

I started training hard 9 yrs ago. Was a little younger, had a little more energy, but had a lot more time and focus. I had some great gains and got body fat down to 8%. Then, I started making babies and moved half way across the country to a community with no gym. I had no money to buy home equipment. I got bored of doing pushups at home and my training fell apart. 4 yrs passed, my gains were gone and my pant size went up a couple sizes. Now, a few years and 3 kids later, I'm back into it. Have good home equipment, training hard, eat clean (try to!).... the gains are coming, slowly. But, I'm not 22 yrs old anymore. I'm 31 yr now and find I have to work a lot harder, eat a lot better to see similar results! I think Humanotropin can help me recomp.... lean out a bit, try to drop a pant size and put back some of the upper body size i lost over the years. The ingredients have research backing them up and reviews are good.

I want to influence my kids, as they get older. I want them to see the importance of training and nutrition. I want them to have the 40 yr old dad who doesn't have a beer gut, who doesn't tire easily and who can play sports with them. I also want to look good at the beach with my wife!

Finally, as I work in a field where physical size and strength are a great asset, I need to stay in shape. I need to be strong, mentally and physically. I think Humanotropin can help.
    Canadian LEO

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    height and weight : 6'0" 210lbs
    approx body fat : 15%
    years of training : 9 with a break in the middle
    goals:

I started training hard 9 yrs ago. Was a little younger, had a little more energy, but had a lot more time and focus. I had some great gains and got body fat down to 8%. Then, I started making babies and moved half way across the country to a community with no gym. I had no money to buy home equipment. I got bored of doing pushups at home and my training fell apart. 4 yrs passed, my gains were gone and my pant size went up a couple sizes. Now, a few years and 3 kids later, I'm back into it. Have good home equipment, training hard, eat clean (try to!).... the gains are coming, slowly. But, I'm not 22 yrs old anymore. I'm 31 yr now and find I have to work a lot harder, eat a lot better to see similar results! I think Humanotropin can help me recomp.... lean out a bit, try to drop a pant size and put back some of the upper body size i lost over the years. The ingredients have research backing them up and reviews are good.

I want to influence my kids, as they get older. I want them to see the importance of training and nutrition. I want them to have the 40 yr old dad who doesn't have a beer gut, who doesn't tire easily and who can play sports with them. I also want to look good at the beach with my wife!

Finally, as I work in a field where physical size and strength are a great asset, I need to stay in shape. I need to be strong, mentally and physically. I think Humanotropin can help.
    I like it--very THOROUGH!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000) Dst110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great apps in here
    Glad to see more people participating more and hating less on ross threads
    Don't wait for your dreams to come true, make them come true

-TestoPro log (Done): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139710943&p=781580363#post781580363
    -Sponsored Anabolic Freak log (Done) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138922893&p=766603023
    -C4 Icy Blue Razz: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139530003&p=778141073#post778141073

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ohh yeah in on this!!
    1.) Age - 24
    2.) Height and weight - 5-7/185lbs
    3.) Approximate body fat level - 14%
    4.) Years of training experience - 7 years
    5.) What are your goals while using Humanotropin? I'm currrently leaning out, i would like to preserve as much lean mass i aquired over my bulking phase! Muscle was hard to get, but its so easy to lose while cutting. Im hopeing Humaotropin will help this area when losing fat and maintain lean mass!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Winners to be announced VERY SHORTLY!!!!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

To the top