sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto Friendly McDonald, BK, Wendy's & Carl's Jr

Whenever I'm tired of cooking up a meal or simply run out of idea, I'll head to these few fast food joints, order up beef burger keto style (bun removed). and here's their nutrition fact for you guys, so far Wendy's and BK win hands down! the worst? Carl's Jr "Low Carb Burger" 9 carbs in it (no bun), with some lettuce, cheese, onion, sauces thrown in (at least to my visible eyes) + some unknown/invisible stuff they added in that make 9g carb:

1) WENDY'S:

1/4 Patty with Cheese:
    Cal: 300
    Fat: 22 grm
    Carb: 1 grm
    Protein: 24 grm

1/4 Patty with Cheese + 3 strips of Bacon:
    Cal: 390
    Fat: 30 grm
    Protein: 29 grm

2) BURGER KING:

Original Whopper Patty with Cheese:
    Cal: 280
    Fat: 21 grm
    Protein: 22 grm

Original Whopper Patty with Cheese + 3 Strips of Bacon:
    Cal: 325
    Fat: 24 grm
    Protein: 25 grm

3) MAC DONALD:

Quarter Pounder with Cheese
    Cal: 250
    Fat: 16 grm
    Carb: 6 grm
    Protein: 19 grm

4) CARL's JR:

Carl's Jr Low Carb:
    Cal:570
    Fat: 43 grm
    Carb: 9 grm
    Protein: 38 grm
    Last edited by sissylau; 03-28-2012 at 07:23 PM.

sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THE CARL'S JR - The Low Carb Six Dollar Burger:
    it looks "keto-clean" to me but why the 9grm of carbs?!

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably in the lettuce, onion, tomato, and the ketchup...weather you consider that clean is up for debate. I don't. Also, the cheese.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sauce inside burger / maybe sugar to improve taste. Further, could be dif between net and total

Originally Posted by jellybrahmannn View Post
    sauce inside burger / maybe sugar to improve taste. Further, could be dif between net and total
    CJ low carb burger net carb is still 8 grm (1 grm fiber) now I concluded that Carl's add sugar plus other invisible crap in there!

You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ketchup/onions/tomatoes all have carbs.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sissylau View Post
    CJ low carb burger net carb is still 8 grm (1 grm fiber) now I concluded that Carl's add sugar plus other invisible crap in there!
    This^^^^^

Originally Posted by cbeastwood View Post
    Ketchup/onions/tomatoes all have carbs.

And this^^^^^

"hidden" carbs are aggravating. The ones that get me are the carbs from my artificial sweeteners in my coffee and tea. Arghhhhhhhh

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the McDonalds Premium Grilled Chicken Club no bun. I have yet to get an Angus Bacon burger, no bun, but I probably will soon. KFC Double Down is pretty solid too.

Man, I wish there was a Carl's Jr around my area.

ShanksYYZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShanksYYZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShanksYYZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShanksYYZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    . KFC Double Down is pretty solid too.(

KFC's grilled chicken does not have any carbs in it, but be careful that the Original Recipie Double Down (the one they give you by default) has 9g carb. If that bothers you be care to get the grilled DD.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShanksYYZ View Post
    KFC's grilled chicken does not have any carbs in it, but be careful that the Original Recipie Double Down (the one they give you by default) has 9g carb. If that bothers you be care to get the grilled DD.
    Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I did notice it had a few carbs, however I did not know they offered a grilled chicken variant.

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wendy's grilled-asiago-bacon-ranch = win.
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies