Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000)

Gay and LEsbians, whats wrong with em?

Ok try to keep the hate under control.

I'd just like to know why certain people don't like that branch of society. Other than their religious beliefs.

Do you actually dislike them as people, regardless of their personality, kindness ect? Or is it deeper than that, you tell me.

p.s. No "it's not natural" arguments either, we are communicating via the internet rolf.
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    As with many who do not think about it, I think you are mistaking a dislike of the gay/lesbian choice in lifestyle with hatred.

You can hate what someone does, but not hate them as a person.

What many of the gays do is try to force acceptance or shut up those who disagree with them. Its what I call the tyranny of the weak.

maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000)
    oh no I know some dislike their life style choice, to be honest I don't think any straight person would like it!

Just those who would say they just dislike the people because of their sexual preferance.
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ajulaks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gumbyonroids View Post
    As with many who do not think about it, I think you are mistaking a dislike of the gay/lesbian choice in lifestyle with hatred.

You can hate what someone does, but not hate them as a person.

What many of the gays do is try to force acceptance or shut up those who disagree with them. Its what I call the tyranny of the weak.
    Exactly, let em be, but I dont wanna see any propaganda of being gay
    A change in attitude can change your life

hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10) hamletsyndrome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by maxamilion View Post

I'd just like to know why certain people don't like that branch of society. Other than their religious beliefs.

Do you actually dislike them as people, regardless of their personality, kindness ect? Or is it deeper than that, you tell me.

p.s. No "it's not natural" arguments either, we are communicating via the internet rolf.
    The influence of the gay/lesbian lifestyle on mainstream media and how they are reaching children with this programming.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How can you like or dislike a whole group of people based purely on who they have sex with?

Homosexuality is a sin, but that doesn't mean those who are homosexuals are any less loved by God, and we are not to judge them, God is.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cuZ dey r ghay
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

I rape back (300+) (put 300+ in your comment)

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)

Homosexuals are gay.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ajulaks View Post
    Exactly, let em be, but I dont wanna see any propaganda of being gay
    Originally Posted by hamletsyndrome View Post
    The influence of the gay/lesbian lifestyle on mainstream media and how they are reaching children with this programming.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beatitude View Post
    Homosexuals are gay.
    Actually, I heard gays are homosexual, but I guess we're just arguing semantics at this point.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Melkor View Post
    Actually, I heard gays are homosexual, but I guess we're just arguing semantics at this point.
    I heard they're both gay.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by QuicksandATL View Post
    I heard they're both gay.
    I'd have to see studies on that before I believe it. How could a person be both homosexual AND gay at the same time? It makes no sense.

-Nietzsche

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, homosexuals are gay, but gays aren't homosexual.

If you describe yourself as having a lack of attraction towards the opposite sex, then you are not a gay that is homosexual, you are just a homosexual that is gay.

I'd have to see studies on that before I believe it. How could a person be both homosexual AND gay at the same time? It makes no sense.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like or dislike anyone for the way they were born.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Them guys don't feel, you know, alienated,
    like, gay people, 'cos they're gay.

You can play tennis with a gay person.
    Really !

Just after the game you say:
    "I'm gonna get a beer, what's you gonna do ?"

"I think I'm gonna suck some guy's dick."
    "Well, I'll see you later!"

"You go suck that dick, I'm gonna have the beer."

- Eddie Murphy
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Originally Posted by Beatitude View Post
    No, homosexuals are gay, but gays aren't homosexual.

If you describe yourself as having a lack of attraction towards the opposite sex, then you are not a gay that is homosexual, you are just a homosexual that is gay.
    I see. Do you have a weekly newsletter I could sign up for?
    Originally Posted by QuicksandATL View Post
    Point taken sir. Well played.

-Nietzsche

I see. Do you have a weekly newsletter I could sign up for?
    Yes, several.

Christians Quarterly Gaydar

The Christian Lynch

Homosexually Repressed Christian Bigots Weekly

The Crusader, Platinum Edition
    vol. 1: How to persecute gays
    vol. 2: How to compartmentalize your brain
    vol. 3: Homosexuals are gay
    vol. 4: How to be holier than others
    vol. 5: Homosexuals are really gay
    vol. 6: Christian Nuclear ICBM Club for Men
    vol 7: Homosexuals: They're Gay
    vol 8: Wives submitting to their husbands in the kitchen
    vol 9: Homosexuals are Gay Episode II
    vol 10: Introduction of Sect #14,523: Semi-non instrumental Trinitarian Southwestern Baptist Christian Non organizationally United Shepherds of God Church
    vol 11: Homosexuals: They're Gay Episode 11
    Last edited by Beatitude; 04-26-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With very few exceptions I'd say it IS mostly due to religious belief. People believe what Pastor Bobby Ray Don of the First Church of the Discount House of Worship, where all men and women ad children really ARE brothers and sisters, tells them. Another factor is ignorance and fear. People fear what they are ignorant of. And of course, there is always the need for the latest Societal Boogie Man. Gays are the last group it's still OK to hate, mock and discriminate against.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    With very few exceptions I'd say it IS mostly due to religious belief. People believe what Pastor Bobby Ray Don of the First Church of the Discount House of Worship, where all men and women ad children really ARE brothers and sisters, tells them. Another factor is ignorance and fear. People fear what they are ignorant of.
    Just because someone does not agree with you, it does not mean they are fearful or uneducated. Or, do you mean they are only educated properly once they agree with you? Thought police much?

And of course, there is always the need for the latest Societal Boogie Man. Gays are the last group it's still OK to hate, mock and discriminate against.
    Ummm...you really don't pay attention to much, do you? I would have to say christians fit that description much more than gays. Example: the numerous anti=christian mocking and ridicule just on this forum. Some of which you have engaged in, no?

Just because someone does not agree with you, it does not mean they are fearful or uneducated. Or, do you mean they are only educated properly once they agree with you? Thought police much?
    Disagree all you want. Truth is truth. The plain simple truth is that those of you who spout caca about gays know less than nothing about homosexuality. But you put on airs of knowledge.

Ummm...you really don't pay attention to much, do you? I would have to say christians fit that description much more than gays. Example: the numerous anti=christian mocking and ridicule just on this forum. Some of which you have engaged in, no?
    Sauce for the goose. We've been at the mercy of Christians for centuries. *sigh* Now so many Christians, so few lions.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I dont hate them, but when they cross the line we'll have a problem eg me and wifey walking down the street, gay guy walks by decides to hit on me..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    I dont hate them, but when they cross the line we'll have a problem eg me and wifey walking down the street, gay guy walks by decides to hit on me..
    I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about. It's always the ones that think they're first on the Gay To-Hit-On List, but are really always the last.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about. It's always the ones that think they're first on the Gay To-Hit-On List, but are really always the last.
    If that was a half assed attempt at an insult ill let it slide, but the eg i gave in my first statement actually happened, and i kept my cool instead of peeling his cap and call it a day...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

No, that was a full-assed insult. I don't do anything half-assed.

So what's wrong with saying "Hey thanks, but no thanks. That's not my way", instead of posturing about being so alpha that you might have "peeled his cap"?

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only problem with gays is that society is very poorly adapted to them

Anyone who has ever been in a situation where they had to share common facilities (e.g. showers) in e.g. places like the army, boot camps, work camps, prisons etc will understand what im saying.
    It is not easy being gay in such places, and neither is it easy or comforting for people around them to know that someone around them is gay.

But that's their problem (the straight guys in the showers, etc.). We're not out to poke straight men. We know who is receptive and who is off limits. Gotta give us SOME credit!

jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jday15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't really have a problem with gay people per se, I just wish that many of them wouldn't try to broadcast their homosexuality to everyone. For example, I live next to a gay night club and many of them tend to hang out at the restaurants around my apartment during the day. Now I could care less if they're gay or not, but a lot of times while I'm eating lunch I can hear them talk about how much they love "takin a big dick" or something and it's impossible not to pay attention to it because many of them yell it loud enough for the whole deli to hear. They also go out or their way to make sure that everyone notices them and their boyfriend making out. To be honest, I can't stand when heterosexuals do that either, it just seems that homosexuals (at least the ones I know) tend to do it much more often.

Disagree all you want. Truth is truth. The plain simple truth is that those of you who spout caca about gays know less than nothing about homosexuality. But you put on airs of knowledge.
    Really? Would you classify me as one of those people? I find it hard to believe there isn't any aspect of gays I could not answer a question on as pertains to being educated enough about them. So, what is it you think I need to know?

Sauce for the goose. We've been at the mercy of Christians for centuries. *sigh* Now so many Christians, so few lions.
    Nice justification for your actions. Well, I guess the old sauce for the goose excuse goes double for gay haters that were molested as children by some gay ****, doesnt it?

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice justification for your actions. Well, I guess the old sauce for the goose excuse goes double for gay haters that were molested as children by some gay ****, doesnt it?
    Stats show that most male ****s f*cking male victims are straight. Just sayin.

A man having sex with a boy has nothing to do with homosexuality, just like being a straight man doesn't make you attracted to little girls. The bio triggers (for gay men, this would be broad shoulders, muscular build, brow ridge, etc) aren't there in children, so it's a separate issue from the gay/straight one.