Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Attention Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other Infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

Also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

:) :) :)

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

Attention Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other Infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

Also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs!
    Here's my review of Jugger HP can I get an amen
    I love this stuff. I have all the energy (without the jitters) and focus I need to get through the most demanding of workouts (LEGS!!!) I can take it and if I get delayed getting to the Gym I know I'll still get a great pump unlike some of the others I've tried.
    I have a high tolerance to stims and any of the others I've used usually start losing there effect after a short period because it seems a lot of there energy is based off the stims they put in. Not so with Jugger HP I still get the same great effect I'm looking for in a Pre day in and day out without a tolerance build up
    The Flavor is spot on as well, It's very balanced having just enough flavor to make it enjoyable to drink without the overkill some company's Pre's are.
    I ran out of space on the review or I would have put more!!!!!!!! Get Some!!!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a tip for all desk jockeys(and anyone else who could benefit). I myself do not like to have a huge bottle of water sitting at my desk so I brought in some poker chips. I put times on them so I know which one should be where at any time of the day.I stack them up and each time I refill my water bottle I move one to the drawer. It helps me keep track of how much I've drank or not and I'm more aware of my daily intake that way. and I can just take a quick glance and know if I'm on track or not.

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Wink

Today is a milestone for me for today I have to buy a smaller belt I have just realized im on the last hole and I need to go smaller

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Just a tip for all desk jockeys(and anyone else who could benefit). I myself do not like to have a huge bottle of water sitting at my desk so I brought in some poker chips. I put times on them so I know which one should be where at any time of the day.I stack them up and each time I refill my water bottle I move one to the drawer. It helps me keep track of how much I've drank or not and I'm more aware of my daily intake that way. and I can just take a quick glance and know if I'm on track or not.
    What ever helps you get it..... That is clever lol.. I am on my second gallon jug now. lol
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today is a milestone for me for today I have to buy a smaller belt I have just realized im on the last hole and I need to go smaller
    Congratulatiomg, that is awesome. Way to keep improving.
    A true JUGGERNAUT never stops !!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice bro... very awesome!! sometimes you need to work out your brain too nice job on that! ... seriously, not many people think of a way to do that so props to you for it!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Get Some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good tip. Can't tell you how many times I ended up putting a report in a puddle of water that sweated off my jug.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Thanks Rumble get em where I can!!!!!
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Congratulatiomg, that is awesome. Way to keep improving.
    A true JUGGERNAUT never stops !!!!!!!

Thanks Nocg it's all about improvement in the gym at work and in life!!!!!
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Nice bro... very awesome!! sometimes you need to work out your brain too nice job on that! ... seriously, not many people think of a way to do that so props to you for it!

Thanks Blue, yeah when I went to the Dr Fri and told her I was drinking between 1.5 to 2 gallon of water a day she was surprised to say the least LOL
    Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    What ever helps you get it..... That is clever lol.. I am on my second gallon jug now. lol

Get Some!!!!!!!!! All done W/a 40Lb Pack

Morning all you Juggernauts Hope today is a great one for all!!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[size==2] AttentioN Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs![/size]
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I have to say I love this stuff, Where was this when I was running long distance LOL The endurance is outstanding with it.I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and never fatigued. sure I was getting there but there was no lactic burn in my legs no loss of drive to do more I just ran out of time. there's never a crash like with some of the others that are more stim based (I'm guessing they are) I've tried others and there is no comparison.
    Just received the Lemonade Flavor and it's great. My wife tried it and She's planning on using it when she does her cardio. She hates the burn when doing cardio and I think, No, I know this will help her alleviate a lot of that for her. I have to give both flavors a 10 out of 10 Just the right amount of flavor without being overpowering.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice work... why the pack? For fun? Nice work JUGGERANUT.

Get Some!!!!!!!!! All done W/a 40Lb Pack
    advertising not permitted

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    the pack makes the running harder & you tend to lose more weight due to the extra sweating.. there's also another reason, but i can't recall right now, lol!

nice job jhall... you're a beast!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Thanks Kenn two reasons one because I carry that much if not a little more in the woods each time I go deer hunting in the fall but I don't need to prep for that really until Sep. and there's no running involved The other reason is because I wanted to do something to show the service men and women on here my appreciation for there service to our country I don't have to do what they do, I don't have to go through what they go thorugh but by showing them I willing to do this one little thing to show my appreciation I think speaks for it's self At least thats the point of doing it.
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post

Thanks Nocg. I'm in for another round tonight I'm either going to do the same amount in a shorter time or I'm going to push for an extra 1/2 to 1 mile GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    the pack makes the running harder & you tend to lose more weight due to the extra sweating.. there's also another reason, but i can't recall right now, lol!

nice job jhall... you're a beast!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Kenn two reasons one because I carry that much if not a little more in the woods each time I go deer hunting in the fall but I don't need to prep for that really until Sep. and there's no running involved The other reason is because I wanted to do something to show the service men and women on here my appreciation for there service to our country I don't have to do what they do, I don't have to go through what they go thorugh but by showing them I willing to do this one little thing to show my appreciation I think speaks for it's self At least thats the point of doing it.
    Says a lot about a person that says they appreciate the troops and one to show it. It's definitely harder to run/walk with weight in a pack. Thanks for your support.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

your welcome dude!!!! It's the always a pleasure to let our service women and men past and present know that they held in high regard and what they do is always above and beyond!!!!
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Says a lot about a person that says they appreciate the troops and one to show it. It's definitely harder to run/walk with weight in a pack. Thanks for your support.

Cardio only today, again! I'm abiding the terms of my agreement with the Wife despite the fact it's killing me to not get in the Gym!!!!!!!!!

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cardio only today, again! I'm abiding the terms of my agreement with the Wife despite the fact it's killing me to not get in the Gym!!!!!!!!!

Looking good man! Killing it with the cardio.

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad you joined the challenge!! I didnt run today but will be at it tomorrow morning!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like the video. Like the shirt. Like the supplements. Like the effort you are putting in. Like having you as a fellow JUGGERNAUT.
    Keep at it, and get some...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you had a chance to try that pull up protocol? Log's lookin good my friend

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man Jerry I turn my head for a couple hours and then I have a book to read on your thread and a video to watch... Make sure to bring your shirt on the 28th... Anyway I am about to crash out for the night... Hit it hard tomorrow man...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Man Jerry I turn my head for a couple hours and then I have a book to read on your thread and a video to watch... Make sure to bring your shirt on the 28th... Anyway I am about to crash out for the night... Hit it hard tomorrow man...
    ...(cough) what a pansy (cough) ...crash out for the night..pssshhhh ... LOL!!!!

Jerry, Kai Greene signed a photo at the expo for me & said any gym is a good gym with the right mindset... judging from your mindset, i'd say you've been at the gym & hasn't stopped.... so keep doing what you're doing!!! .....and as always...... KILL IT!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Thanks everyone for your support It's an awesome feeling knowing that when I get on here there's always great things coming from it, everyone here is helpful and sharing giving their thought and praising you for your good ones, It's not everywhere you find that kind of kinsmenship and Camaraderie. Keep up all the hard work and fellowship my Juggernaut friends.