XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pumpkin and Meat. Can I sub it?

Hello there! I got my meal plan from my nutritionist and I am wondering how close I have to follow it, I am going to try my best to stick with it as close as I can, but I cannot really afford the 200g of meat 3 times a day, could I swap it out for say, an extra protein shake? and I hate pumpkin, can I swap it out for something else? I also have no clue what I am getting out of it. Would really appreciate some help, thanks in advance.

-Alex

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could swap the meat out for a shake. Or you could swap it out for other protein sources such as egg or tuna.
    Pumpkin you can just swap out of any other low carb vegetable.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post up the diet
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Why do you have a nutrionist? are you a pro athelte? at 18 and your hieght and wieght I am confused.
    2. Post the plan....it will help give you the most accurate comprehensive replies.

3. If you can't afford the meat a protien shake and a multivitamin would work.
    4. As for pumpkin...I would sub it with a yam or sweet potato or butter nut squash, as they are closest nutriotnally.

XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XelFoxNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    1. Why do you have a nutrionist? are you a pro athelte? at 18 and your hieght and wieght I am confused.
    2. Post the plan....it will help give you the most accurate comprehensive replies.

3. If you can't afford the meat a protien shake and a multivitamin would work.
    4. As for pumpkin...I would sub it with a yam or sweet potato or butter nut squash, as they are closest nutriotnally.
    It is a free service that the gym I go to have, I don't "Have" one but they do write up diet/meal plans for free. I'll have to type it up as it is in a booklet, Will post it soon.