Dannyboyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eat before or after a morning workout?

Hey i always go to the gym in the morning because of work later on, and usually get out of bed and head straight there. I've heard it's good to not eat before a morning workout because then your body uses fat as energy? Though i wanna hear what you guys think.

bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10) bannoura is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't take my word for it cause i just heard that lately and not sure about the source of it. but eating in the morning before workout is better and you end up burning more fat than if you go empty stomach, cause if you go empty stomach, you won't work as hard and you won't burn as much fat. It's better to eat a good breakfast with carbs since that's what your body uses under how intensity workout, so in result you will end up working harder and burning more calories and fat. ...... Again plz don't take my word for it, iam sure a lot of people here have their view on this

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're going to train fasted, have some BCAAs before working out.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Dannyboyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I currently take BCAAs and usually have a instant oats shake before my workout for carbs, but never proper food unless an apple maybe.

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends how long you have before your workout; it would be beneficial to get a substantial meal in before your workout. However, you don't want to eat a substantial meal too close to your workout; you could feel nauseous and have to throw up. You ALWAYS eat after your workout IDC if you workout at 1AM you fckin eat!!!!! :- )

KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennySch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I workout at 6am every morning eat 3 whole eggs oats, go to the gym , come home and make a homemade gainer w/ my protein.

chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10) chasingsize is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat before your workout... If you want to lose fat, it's as simple as having a caloric deficit (Total expenditure> total consumption).

hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamplition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thread full of opinions not facts. Meal timing has no effect on body composition. You eat whenever the fuk you want as long as ur hitting ur macros for the day. That being said, if you like having a meal in u then have a pre workout meal, however if ur pressed for time, drink a cup of coffee, go bust ass in the gym and eat whenever the hell you can afyerwards. Pbateman2 trains fasted at 3 am, ni bcaa, and doesnt eat for about five to six hours later

Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreadnuagga is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this semester at college I have started working out at 7 a.m. before classes and I've tried a couple different approaches. Going to the gym without food was brutal, I had no energy and my lifts suffered. Taking a protein shake before the gym was too much and I felt sluggish during workout. I've found its best to eat a small light meal, I eat 2 instant oatmeal packets and drink a small glass of water, and I'm good to go for a hour and a half workout.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would eat something small like a protein shake + a piece of fruit before a morning workout so you have some energy in you, but nothing large that would sit in your stomach/ make you feel sick during a workout, save your big meal/ breakfast for after your workout to help recovery.
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

8lude9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    before and afterr... feed your body so you can see results!!!
    Weight: 140

Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 235

Total: 1055

metallambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hamplition View Post
    Thread full of opinions not facts. Meal timing has no effect on body composition. You eat whenever the fuk you want as long as ur hitting ur macros for the day. That being said, if you like having a meal in u then have a pre workout meal, however if ur pressed for time, drink a cup of coffee, go bust ass in the gym and eat whenever the hell you can afyerwards. Pbateman2 trains fasted at 3 am, ni bcaa, and doesnt eat for about five to six hours later
    Meal timing IS relevant. Not to fat loss, but the body is still in catabolic state when we wake up so for us to not eat and then go and release MORE cortisol during workout, that would just kill all kinds of gains.

INB4HULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INB4HULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INB4HULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INB4HULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INB4HULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) INB4HULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doesnt matter what timw you eat...bioavailability you're training in is from meal before current unless has been a ridiculous amount of time. Do whatever makes you feel bettwr. Pay attention to your body. We are all different

swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    40 min b4 and after your workout. why would you not eat???
    "YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE OR MAKE A COMMITMENT."
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #46 ▪██─────██▪
    http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10) petemoxon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dannyboyyy View Post
    Hey i always go to the gym in the morning because of work later on, and usually get out of bed and head straight there. I've heard it's good to not eat before a morning workout because then your body uses fat as energy? Though i wanna hear what you guys think.
    if your trying to bulk up matey, why not eat before AND after?