Vane06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Protein whey that doen not cause constipation

Hello, Ihave tried several protein wheys but i have not found a proper one for my digestion, i used to have 20gr per shake, one after work out and one before night... i try no to take more that 20grs in one shot, but still constipated... do you know a protein shake that can help me with that? i´m a 32 year old woman. Thank u!!!

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is this, girls don't poop
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope this isnt a troll account....but am curious what others have to say on this issue...

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vane06 View Post
    Hello, Ihave tried several protein wheys but i have not found a proper one for my digestion, i used to have 20gr per shake, one after work out and one before night... i try no to take more that 20grs in one shot, but still constipated... do you know a protein shake that can help me with that? i´m a 32 year old woman. Thank u!!!
    Either find one with fiber (Myogenix Myo Lean Evolution has 6g) or try adding some Pro Fiber or another source to your shakes. You could also try Myofusion Probiotic as many people report as$ explosions drinking that.

Good luck with your pooping goals in 2012
    Such much Placebo in here.

crizman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats true with me too. lol. I get constipated when taking protein shakes. now what I do is get some fiber in me. I got benefiber which has 3 grams of fiber with 1 serving of 1 tsp. I do 2 servings of it and drink it 2x a day. Seems to fix it.
    January 2012 1st week: 207 lbs.
    February 2012 1st week: 191 lbs.
    March 2012 1st week: 180 lbs.

Hey!!! thank u very much for the info!!! i know that my comment is odd but nobody in Mexico (where I come from) can tell me something real... some girls (this is a frequent problem in girls) told me that the VPX if good for digestion. Tell me something, this is a very sweet whey??? cause i hate the sweetness of some proteins talking about the Myogenix Myo Lean Evolution... Thank you very much!!!!!

Thank u!!! i´ll find some more information about the benefiber! Seeya!

Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    Either find one with fiber (Myogenix Myo Lean Evolution has 6g) or try adding some Pro Fiber or another source to your shakes. You could also try Myofusion Probiotic as many people report as$ explosions drinking that.

Hey!!! thank u very much for the info!!! i know that my comment is odd but nobody in Mexico (where I come from) can tell me something real... some girls (this is a frequent problem in girls) told me that the VPX if good for digestion. Tell me something, this is a very sweet whey??? cause i hate the sweetness of some proteins talking about the Myogenix Myo Lean Evolution... Thank you very much!!!!!

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vane06 View Post
    Not overly sweet at all. The Chocolate PB and Choc are the best flavors
    Such much Placebo in here.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post

pro fiber ftw.