bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How accurate are TDEE calculators?

Had a look at
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html
    An I currently workout 3 times a week doing only compounds (Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program), but most of the day accept for working out im sitting down, as I do a course in computing.
    So what do I set my activity level to?
    If either of these are true (the desk job activty level or the light-exercise for 3 days week) I've been under eating alot!
    Could this be why my weight loss has stalled, or shouldnt it have if I was under eating.

Current stats...
    153 lbs
    Eating 1500 cals,
    Have been under eating? and would I actually loose more increasing my calorie intake?!
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    They're accurate enough for a starting estimate, but you should always adjust as necessary based on empirical results.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bobbysto View Post
    Had a look at
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html
    An I currently workout 3 times a week doing only compounds (Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program), but most of the day accept for working out im sitting down, as I do a course in computing.
    So what do I set my activity level to?
    If either of these are true (the desk job activty level or the light-exercise for 3 days week) I've been under eating alot!
    Could this be why my weight loss has stalled, or shouldnt it have if I was under eating.

Current stats...
    153 lbs
    Eating 1500 cals,
    Have been under eating? and would I actually loose more increasing my calorie intake?!
    Weight loss?

You're 17, 5' 9" and weigh 163. You should be using your age/hormonal advantage for the next 3-5 years to eat at a surplus and build as much muscle as possible.

You're starving yourself @1500 cals. You should be eating probably double that amount, and busting your tail on a routine based around Squats, Deadlifts, and Presses.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im an inch taller and a few years older than you and lose 1.5lbs a week if I eat 2350 while doing the compounds 3 x a week (otherwise being fairly sedentary). So yeah I would say you have been severely under eating. Also take the advise from ironwill2008.
    100lbs lost since June 2010
    Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145600501&p=898149531#post898149531

bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Weight loss?

You're 17, 5' 9" and weigh 163. You should be using your age/hormonal advantage for the next 3-5 years to eat at a surplus and build as much muscle as possible.

You're starving yourself @1500 cals. You should be eating probably double that amount, and busting your tail on a routine based around Squats, Deadlifts, and Presses.
    Sorry,
    But as of specific events, I wanna be at 8% by 11 July.
    All I simply want to know is, can eating a this deficit actually stop weight loss compeletly? Surley yes as people say muscle breakdown would occure, yet Im not loosing weight.

So whats happening?
    Also before anyone mentions starvation mode... thats aload of bull, go read any food on fasting and you will understand why.

Also my currenty weight now is 153lbs.
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But as of specific events, I wanna be at 8% by 11 July...Also my currenty weight now is 153lbs.
    Why do you feel it's necessary to look emaciated and sickly for an event in July?

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is surely at 8% already in avatar
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    OP is surely at 8% already in avatar
    from last summer.
    Obviously have put much mass on, but definitly feel im bigger this time.

Just want someone to anwser my questions posted above,
    regardles why I wanna cut; it is for personal reasons, but dont worry bb.com, starting a long 2 year clean bulk (20% surplus) after such, so can someone please just simply anwser my questions.

Basically...
    Given my weight and say im around 12%-13% (visible abs when flexed, only small outlines when not) at 153, with the activity level of lifting 3 times a week on Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program and the rest of the day sitting down on the computer; how many calories shoud I consume (with a 500 deficit).

Why is what im currently doing, starving myself if Im not longer loosing weight? surely I should loose more weight... since science HAS proved terms like starvation mode or you bodys metabolism slowing down, becuase of lack of calories is bull ****!
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from last summer.
    Obviously have put much mass on, but definitly feel im bigger this time.

Just want someone to anwser my questions posted above,
    regardles why I wanna cut; it is for personal reasons, but dont worry bb.com, starting a long 2 year clean bulk (20% surplus) after such, so can someone please just simply anwser my questions.

Basically...
    Given my weight and say im around 12%-13% (visible abs when flexed, only small outlines when not) at 153, with the activity level of lifting 3 times a week on Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program and the rest of the day sitting down on the computer; how many calories shoud I consume (with a 500 deficit).

Why is what im currently doing, starving myself if Im not longer loosing weight? surely I should loose more weight... since science HAS proved terms like starvation mode or you bodys metabolism slowing down, becuase of lack of calories is bull ****!
    Why not weigh yourself one morning, eat 2500 exactly for a week then weigh yourself again to get an idea of where your maintenance is at.
    100lbs lost since June 2010
    Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145600501&p=898149531#post898149531

Originally Posted by LCFCFOX View Post
    Why not weigh yourself one morning, eat 2500 exactly for a week then weigh yourself again to get an idea of where your maintenance is at.
    1000 cals extra,
    I dunno becuase If its not the case and I gain from it, then it means I have less time for the cut.
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With all due respect, have you been diagnosed with an eating disorder?

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    With all due respect, have you been diagnosed with an eating disorder?
    Dude has you seen my bulking pics from last year...

Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your bulk doesn't seem very successful, barely put on any weight for a years time.