Closed Thread
Page 322 of 345 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,660 of 10335
    anonymous

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Friday, 12/7/12
    front chain

Had way too much bad food today. Compounding things, I felt just a little ill all day (nothing a good nights sleep won't fix, maybe) - but I didn't want to slack too much. So, it occurred to me to abbreviate my workout without abbreviating it. How so? I did more sets of fewer lifts. I found it kind of energizing, actually. It turned out to be a decent workout, afterall - and I'm considering doing it that way for the next week.

Seated BB Military
    17x135
    11x185
    11x185
    7x215
    6x215
    9x205
    5x205

Machine Laterals
    13x220
    13x220
    11x220
    11x220

Decline BB Bench
    15x225
    13x225
    8x245
    7x245
    3x265
    4x265
    3x275

Pec Deck
    21x120
    19x140
    19x140
    17x160

Tate Press
    15x60's
    11x65's
    11x65's
    7x70's

Pistol Squats
    6xBW
    7xBW
    9xBW
    *each leg. knee was just starting to loosen up toward the end, but I was actually pretty spent.

...off to rest, now. Good night, all!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    This thread delivers the lulz today.

McD didn't like the Asian thread today with our normal computer war talk :}

...fuk off Bao all over that bish.
    A bunch of computer talk in an Asian thread? Dat's inbereevable (no racist)

:}
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Good night, all!
    night, sweet dreams!
    ...till we meet again

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I used to live in Hollywood and MickeyDs is expensive over there. I'm getting excited for the McRib to come back. I think the 17th is the date.
    If you think McD's is expensive in the US you have a whole lot coming for you if you visit Australia.

"Hi, can I have a large big mac meal please?"
    "Yep, that's $8.95. Drive thru pls"
    *Bert stare speaker as I drive off*

my mind was blown the day i found out how cheap mcdonalds and fast foods are over there in the US

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    If you think McD's is expensive in the US you have a whole lot coming for you if you visit Australia.

"Hi, can I have a large big mac meal please?"
    "Yep, that's $8.95. Drive thru pls"
    *Bert stare speaker as I drive off*

my mind was blown the day i found out how cheap mcdonalds and fast foods are over there in the US
    Fast food in the U.S. is cheap because that's who they market to. Look at a McDonalds commercial in America, and you will be able to tell immediately what business they're after. It's basically "people-feed". High calorie, full of fillers, sweet and savory. If you're too lazy to cook - you can drive through and pick it up from a window. I know people who eat every breakfast and most lunches from a fast food place. Seriously; if you start looking at it in the context of a business who captures their market, you will see it all in a whole new light. I think in most other parts of the world, fast food is seen more like a luxury item. The culture is such that it's tougher to get people addicted to it (not saying it doesn't happen, though). It's really fascinating from a science/psychology/marketing/sociological standpoint.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fast food in the U.S. is cheap because that's who they market to. Look at a McDonalds commercial in America, and you will be able to tell immediately what business they're after. It's basically "people-feed". High calorie, full of fillers, sweet and savory. If you're too lazy to cook - you can drive through and pick it up from a window. I know people who eat every breakfast and most lunches from a fast food place. Seriously; if you start looking at it in the context of a business who captures their market, you will see it all in a whole new light. I think in most other parts of the world, fast food is seen more like a luxury item. The culture is such that it's tougher to get people addicted to it (not saying it doesn't happen, though). It's really fascinating from a science/psychology/marketing/sociological standpoint.
    Totally in agreement with this. Here in France everything at McDonalds is at least 1.5x more expensive than the states, and a lot of times 2x more just because the euro/dollar exchange. I asked my host family what they think of the food at McDonalds and they think it's just fine, versus when you ask a lot of educated Americans about McD's food they may say it's good but while knowing that the way it's made and how bad a lot of it is health-wise is sickening. As for the crowds I see in the McDonalds here if I go in for an expresso or something, it's almost 80% youth (10-20 year olds) and then the rest of the time it seems to be one parent with more than one kid. It's very interesting.

At the same time it's sad to see Westernization of the European world as in France, the traditional idea of going out to eat or going to grab a coffee in order to sit there for hours upon hours and talk to tes amis is disappearing. Not so much because people don't like the tradition, but because the increased hours of work and faster pace of "la vie quotidienne" has lead people to grab togo items and coffee from places like McDonalds or much smaller European café chains, rather than giving business to the local and much more cultural restaurant market. Alas, in a decade's time I'm willing to bet that France will have turned into a mini America, especially considering how much the french youth dream of America and all it's glory. C'est dommage .

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Over here it seems McDonalds has become a 'fast' food much like the fast food culture in the U.S rather than a luxury, occasional fast food meal. I know people over here who get McDonald's every day because they are too lazy to cook but I guess you'd find those people everywhere in the world. It's definitely more clear from a business perspective though.

But I guess it's not too bad over here if you consider the price of everything else, pack of cigarettes is probably three times the price over here (mostly due to taxes) and then you've got clothing and general appliances which are outrageously more expensive.

Originally Posted by 12ccopeland View Post
    Totally in agreement with this. Here in France everything at McDonalds is at least 1.5x more expensive than the states, and a lot of times 2x more just because the euro/dollar exchange. I asked my host family what they think of the food at McDonalds and they think it's just fine, versus when you ask a lot of educated Americans about McD's food they may say it's good but while knowing that the way it's made and how bad a lot of it is health-wise is sickening. As for the crowds I see in the McDonalds here if I go in for an expresso or something, it's almost 80% youth (10-20 year olds) and then the rest of the time it seems to be one parent with more than one kid. It's very interesting.

At the same time it's sad to see Westernization of the European world as in France, the traditional idea of going out to eat or going to grab a coffee in order to sit there for hours upon hours and talk to tes amis is disappearing. Not so much because people don't like the tradition, but because the increased hours of work and faster pace of "la vie quotidienne" has lead people to grab togo items and coffee from places like McDonalds or much smaller European café chains, rather than giving business to the local and much more cultural restaurant market. Alas, in a decade's time I'm willing to bet that France will have turned into a mini America, especially considering how much the french youth dream of America and all it's glory. C'est dommage .
    Man, I've heard how expensive McDonalds is over there in France. I had a friend who went there and bought McDonalds at the airport and was second guessing whether he should get the meal or not after placing the order and they told him the price, lol.

^^^ did he try to get a "Royale w/cheese"??

lol, McDonalds and ******** will be standing over the carcass of culture fighting each other for the last piece of meat
    - Stephen Hawking

lol, McDonalds and ******** will be standing over the carcass of culture fighting each other for the last piece of meat
    I have no idea, I can't remember what he said he got but I do remember him listing a lot of names that sounded very delicious, lol.

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Man, I've heard how expensive McDonalds is over there in France. I had a friend who went there and bought McDonalds at the airport and was second guessing whether he should get the meal or not after placing the order and they told him the price, lol.
    Lmfao it's unreal bro. You can get a three course meal from a restaurant for the same price as you can get a meal at McD's.

It's so sad I love France and the culture so much and want to live her for at least some time in my life, but it definitely won't be the same. I would have loved to have seen in in the glorious thirty years of a thriving economy after WWII before too much Westernization hit.

Lmfao it's unreal bro. You can get a three course meal from a restaurant for the same price as you can get a meal at McD's.

It's so sad I love France and the culture so much and want to live her for at least some time in my life, but it definitely won't be the same. I would have loved to have seen in in the glorious thirty years of a thriving economy after WWII before too much Westernization hit.
    Wait so a three course meal at a restaurant in France would cost more than one meal at a McDonalds over there??

Wait so a three course meal at a restaurant in France would cost more than one meal at a McDonalds over there??
    A good sandwich, large fry, a drink and maybe a dessert at McD's runs you over 15€ ($20) whereas for 10-12€ you can get an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and an expresso at a sit down restaurant.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Friday, 12/7/12
    front chain

Had way too much bad food today. Compounding things, I felt just a little ill all day (nothing a good nights sleep won't fix, maybe) - but I didn't want to slack too much. So, it occurred to me to abbreviate my workout without abbreviating it. How so? I did more sets of fewer lifts. I found it kind of energizing, actually. It turned out to be a decent workout, afterall - and I'm considering doing it that way for the next week.
    I've kind of found a sweet spot with doing about 5 lifts per workout. Maybe a couple more if they're smaller isolations. I'll do up to 8 sets per exercise, though.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A good sandwich, large fry, a drink and maybe a dessert at McD's runs you over 15€ ($20) whereas for 10-12€ you can get an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and an expresso at a sit down restaurant.
    service compris?
    ...till we meet again

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    service compris?
    Yep, in the price already. The other day some douche of a waiter took advantage of me being American and didn't give me 7€ in change and took it as a tip. Forgot how to ask for change and the situation was just kind of awkward so just beta'd and left :/

No sense in worrying about something that you; a) can't control and , b) hasn't happened yet. I've been saying for a long time we're overdue for a renaissance and an enlightenment. It doesn't have to be like Idiocracy, lol
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I've kind of found a sweet spot with doing about 5 lifts per workout. Maybe a couple more if they're smaller isolations. I'll do up to 8 sets per exercise, though.
    Normally, I'm just the opposite. Basically, I like to do only a couple working sets and do more lifts. It's the "short attention span" thing...it finds it's way into everything. But, doing fewer lifts/more sets really hit the spot yesterday!
    - Stephen Hawking

No sense in worrying about something that you; a) can't control and , b) hasn't happened yet. I've been saying for a long time we're overdue for a renaissance and an enlightenment. It doesn't have to be like Idiocracy, lol
    Deep words G; gonna sleep well thinking about those ;p

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Drunk during day, sleep at night. Got it.

shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Instagram: shredu

Originally Posted by shredu View Post
    - Stephen Hawking

I crie errrtime

Anyone see Cloud Atlas yet? Not sure if want to see
    Last edited by DanND33; 12-08-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    ...till we meet again

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry guest I've been slacking keeping updated. Sounds like the illness had a pro to mix up a new regimen
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

anonymous
    crash?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    I crie errrtime

Anyone see Cloud Atlas yet? Not sure if want to see
    Yes, good movie.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shredu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-K5U7Czj3PFc/UMQImRXKyDI/AAAAAAAADyU/ZOgi_Qdrko4/s800/UxlYy.png[img]

Instagram: shredu

anonymous
    Originally Posted by shredu View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bnv7r.gif[ /img]

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    [img]http://i46.tinypic.com/260gbc5.jpg[/ig]
    mila looks different from behind........BEHIND!!

Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    Sorry guest I've been slacking keeping updated. Sounds like the illness had a pro to mix up a new regimen
    eh - I've been slacking with updating it lately, lol. I've been slacking with posting in general. Every once in a while, I take a break from the site...instead of doing that, I've just been logging in only a couple of times a day for a few minutes. I'm probably adjusting to the lack of daylight/change of seasons, lol.
    Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    crash?
    yes.
    - Stephen Hawking

Seasonal affective disorder crew checking in
    ...till we meet again

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Yes, good movie.
    really? I've read some reviews on it. Might just go see it as its the type of movie I usually like
    ...till we meet again

Closed Thread
Page 322 of 345 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast