Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SameSongandDanc View Post
    yeah in a spiritual experience i had, god, though he didnt resemble the typical god basically just said the bible and everything is just a massive troll and people are supposed to look forward and eat the fruit, talk to the snake(dna), and grow as human beings. cool thought tho god definitely didnt give this to me.

and you can look up but basically I became focused to the psychic world and was basically living on a psychic level rather than a normal one and when things went bad there everything went bad and I just started getting more nervous, less confident especially because I feel guilty about fapping(because whenever i dont fap is when I hit the limits) and thought people would kno cause of thought broadcasting and just became a cycle and messed me up. I also just lost control of my movements and couldn't walk with swag anymore, became super self-conscious with music(which helps me swag up hard) and couldnt listen to it properly anymore, and just was bored and sick of everything. I wouldnt have even minded dying if there was an afterlife which was sicker than this life. **** like when i walk now its like im throwing my legs at the ground. makes me depressed my swag is just gone

you check my other thread out?
    Checking it out no so I can psycho analyze you lol.

Originally Posted by ZeroLove View Post
    OP.

If you really are curious.

Just PM me.
    Psychology major there ^

V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000) V4X is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, I have an idea

Since there is not enough hate and other bs, why don't we create a new mich thread, which highlights our differences, you know, so we would feel special? Just like every other person.

ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We are the "nice" guys who you wish you could be.
    But trust me, stick to your normal life. We deal with a curse.
    Unable to function like the rest of you.
    The things we want to enjoy, we can't.
    The people we should love, we don't.
    Being attached to someone or something and losing it is better than not having the ability to attach at all.
    My passions last a week, hobbies, I have none. Interest change from day to day.
    The gift of "intelligence" is really a recipe for sorrow/anger if stirred the wrong way.
    Day by day I just want to "rest"
    And day by day I do everything but.
    In the end it's all my fault
    and in the beginning it was all theirs.

I'm not here because I bodybuild and no that isn't me in my avi.
    join date means i've been here for years and always come back.
    reputation means I get a kick out of "trolling"
    Why? because the vulnerability of those who have ideals is intriguing to me.

I didn't read the thread and I don't plan on doing so.
    but if anybody says they are "psycho" here, they are fooling you.
    I'm not claiming to be one. And I won't.
    But you are curious and your curiousity is like a ball of yarn to my claws.

OP, Whatever it is you want to know, you won't find here. And if you think you have by chance. Look closely at what you believe and try to seperate it from what you WANT to believe.

Psychopath is a broad term.

Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NutellaBrah View Post
    Everything I do is unnecessarily self aware.

When I was 4 I spoke Romanian

When I was 6 I spoke German

When I was 7 I had to learn english. So all my thoughts were in Romanian. But all my actions and behaviors were for the goal of blending in like a normal american.

I used to not be able the pronounce the word "the" correctly in the beginning. I was playing tetherball alone and some kids behind me were mocking me, yet again. Without looking I just turned around punched the kids tooth out of its socket.

There was a girl named Ashley, which I thought was such a beautiful American sounding name. I remember crying and wanting badly to fit in like everyone else and to get her to be attracted to me and for the two popular kids in school (Joey and Chris) to think Im cool and not outcast me at recess. My parents didn't help by dressing me like a euro retard.

I vowed to myself that I would fix my retardation and do whatever it takes to become normal and to talk right and to act right and the pain and focus was so intense that I began almost looking at myself from outside my body.

While other kids spent their hours and days laughing and playing tetherball carefree, playing tag and stuff... I spent all my energy trying to act and come across like an American. Learning how to pronounce words normal, and to be more normal and pay attention to my mannerisms and this literally became this 3rd party shattered inner ID inside of me that was artificially developed due to the extreme self aware methods of adaptation. It was like: "How am I standing, how does she seem me right now, how does my voice sound, what is she thinking, how do people react when I do this, or that. What can I do to make her like me? What is cool. What is not cool?"

This is something that most kids never had to think about. So they grew up unchallenged and generic.

I on the other hand never stopped learning and thinking like this. It made me just absorb everything, acting, psychology, people, humanity, in such an artificial and removed way.

I not only learned what I learned, but I learned how to learn at an exponential rate. Combined with the multi-cultural, multi-continental scope of my life experience, (the contrast of which gave me untold insights into the human condition because I was able to see 2 wildly different culture and derive much data from the similarities and differences of what people do in different countries which exposes much profound truth) I started to see patterns of humanity no other people really noticed. I learned how to learn faster and deeper. And my whole life I have been learning at exponential rates.

I got lucky because when I turned 16 I became really attractive and hilariously popular in school and my parents became semi rich and bought me a nice car and I went from hating myself to loving myself. Up until high school I was constantly fighting, trying to become something great. And then I was.

I am literally in a different league of self awareness than most human beings because of the rare way I grew up. I also never stayed in the ghetto long enough to become a victim of it but was there long enough to get mentally strong from it.

I don't know anyone else who grew up how I did.

I don't know anyone else who thinks in a such artificial 3rd party self aware inner ID way like how I do.

And people who are not like this have whole different sets of values but that is because they don't fully comprehend our reality.

Being a psychopath is the evolution of the human mind and is reality. It is true ultimate strength.

They call us that because they are too weak as human beings to comprehend the magnitude of our meaninglessness.

A psychopath is said to be a bad person because we can easily let people go. But I do that because I am too smart to give a shiit emotionally because I am too aware that emotion is a weakness and that nothing ultimately matters. Nothing is real everything is permitted as they say in dem video games.

They are afraid of us not because we are bad, but because we are dangerously smart. We are not bound (handicapped?) by the rules of generic, emotion based people; and that freaks them out.
    I came in to post something similar, and am very glad that there is more of me out and I dont have to feel alone or completely insane in this world due to my views on life.

Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goddahv3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also, strong schizophrenia in this thread.

ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZeroLove has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Goddahv3 View Post
    Also, strong schizophrenia in this thread.
    Wrong word.

Wrong word.
    I wouldnt say so brah, alot of these people do not know the fine line between psychopathy and schizophrenia.

sneed's feed and seed Coonsmell's Avatar
    Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I actually nodded at most of them, accept the fear of other people knowing. My friends always say I am. Accept they laugh it off so they might think i'm joking about what I say. Then again sometimes I am joking. meh

Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by n0ddy View Post
    http://www.arkancide.com/psychopathy.htm

Test to see if you are a psycopath
    I got 27points "has criminal tendencies"

Registered User SameSongandDanc's Avatar
    SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldnt say so brah, alot of these people do not know the fine line between psychopathy and schizophrenia.
    we're just talking abt diff stuff now. and schizo captures more stuff than an illness. it captures spiritual, psychical, mental awakenings that medicine doesnt know how to deal with but the spiritual side does. and its stupid to dismiss some of this stuff as schizo without experiencing it firsthand, knowing that youve induced it yourself by delving into spirituality, expericing phenomena in the environment that arent imaginary(can be simultaneously observed) and are directly cause by you, among a number of things

we're just talking abt diff stuff now. and schizo captures more stuff than an illness. it captures spiritual, psychical, mental awakenings that medicine doesnt know how to deal with but the spiritual side does. and its stupid to dismiss some of this stuff as schizo without experiencing it firsthand, knowing that youve induced it yourself by delving into spirituality, expericing phenomena in the environment that arent imaginary(can be simultaneously observed) and are directly cause by you, among a number of things
    The problem with schizophrenic kunts is that they cant function normally in a social environment.

SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000) SameSongandDanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking it out no so I can psycho analyze you lol.

Psychology major there ^
    what you think brah?

The problem with schizophrenic kunts is that they cant function normally in a social environment.
    yeah im just a normal kid with above average social skills but pretty anxious at the moment. no problems there. im not schizo but ive had some similar symptoms but theres things way deeper to them then they may seem

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We are the "nice" guys who you wish you could be.
    But trust me, stick to your normal life. We deal with a curse.
    Unable to function like the rest of you.
    The things we want to enjoy, we can't.
    The people we should love, we don't.
    Being attached to someone or something and losing it is better than not having the ability to attach at all.
    My passions last a week, hobbies, I have none. Interest change from day to day.
    The gift of "intelligence" is really a recipe for sorrow/anger if stirred the wrong way.
    Day by day I just want to "rest"
    And day by day I do everything but.
    In the end it's all my fault
    and in the beginning it was all theirs.

I'm not here because I bodybuild and no that isn't me in my avi.
    join date means i've been here for years and always come back.
    reputation means I get a kick out of "trolling"
    Why? because the vulnerability of those who have ideals is intriguing to me.

I didn't read the thread and I don't plan on doing so.
    but if anybody says they are "psycho" here, they are fooling you.
    I'm not claiming to be one. And I won't.
    But you are curious and your curiousity is like a ball of yarn to my claws.

OP, Whatever it is you want to know, you won't find here. And if you think you have by chance. Look closely at what you believe and try to seperate it from what you WANT to believe.

Psychopath is a broad term.
    well spoken

or good troll
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.

NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    what you think brah?
    not sure if srs

How can you believe all that stuff in that thread?

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    these threads always mind fukk me. i'm just a guy trying to make his way in the world, maybe reach enlightenment or something like that, but it's so hard to separate the real from the unreal. spiritual enlightenment brings simultaneous evolution and weakness, maybe this is just a transitional stage.
    A few diamonds in the rough:
    the breath
    meditation
    non-resistance and right action

I'm still making my mind up on this kundalini and chakra shiit
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

not sure if srs

How can you believe all that stuff in that thread?
    it happened bro, thats all i can say. im not saying everything that happened was real, like telepath, or the feelings of power and importance i sometimes i got, or that it even meant much(could have been reacting to high energy levels in me rather than me being number 1) but all the events and psychic things that happened were real. for example, whenever i looked at congress on tv, everyone did work faster. this is mindblowing but it happened. there is no way to imagine something like that and i just know that happened.

assume its real, what do you think?

what aer you having trouble with accepting?

it happened bro, thats all i can say. im not saying everything that happened was real, like telepath, or the feelings of power and importance i sometimes i got, or that it even meant much(could have been reacting to high energy levels in me rather than me being number 1) but all the events and psychic things that happened were real. for example, whenever i looked at congress on tv, everyone did work faster. this is mindblowing but it happened. there is no way to imagine something like that and i just know that happened.

Its just a manifestation of your excitement about your own self. As we develop confidence we get more and more proud of ourselves but while most people wonder things like "am I one of the most legendary human beings to ever live?" its usually about real life, like greatness personified, not magical or miracles.

All human beings are driven to fulfill their potential.

Like if you think you have the ability to become an legendary Engineer, or Actor, or Music Composer, you feel driven to be what you can be before life ends so you can fulfill your destiny.

If you don't think you have the potential amount to much, then you are fine just being a commoner. No stress.

But if you are a commoner and you feel you could be a star, then you feel stress.

What you are feeling seems to be an over-exgeration of the potential of your ego. Its like you are mythologizing yourself in your mind to irrational proportions when most people would do it in a way that is more down to earth and feasible.

It will most likely pass. The ego changes a lot from 19-22.

It's not really medicine/science vs spirit. It's audacious enough to be blindingly cocky, it's even more intense if you bring spirits into it. Movies aren't real brah.

It's just all in your mind and not really happening. Your mind is creating connections and patterns artificially.

VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel that manipulation of time and space thing. I think this spiritual/psychic world is just a different ballgame and I wanna game it but I'm lost. I used to do all this stuff on telepath like make alliances, handle issues and stuff and I would think I was doing stuff because my energy levels would change or I never questioned telepathic reality because I was just a whole new person(a big guy doing big things) but it was all bull****. So basically yeah, I used to pass reforms on telepath and before it was political stuff trying to help out earth but lately its been personal stuff trying to help myself out and its pretty cool, capture this. I could give myself these commands from a deeper place in my head, these arent just normal thoughts commanding myself to do something, to evolve me in a way. I could say I am now alpha or somethign and I would immediately be alpha, this was pretty cool. These are the kinda commands im talking about that would make clicks. Basically reforms or making stuff wanna happen. I basically just concentrate I guess, idk, and think it again and again till I feel its passed(i just know) and then something clicks. Clicks always happen at meaningful moments for me.

Lately, life sucks for me. I'm heavily anxious, lots of fear, not as confident as should be and my minds a psychic mess. Basically what you said, eyes always being weird, my body and face feels attached to my vision and I don't have proper grasp of it and its just weird and annoying. my eye's latch onto eyes. My game and swag are a loooot worse. I know theyre a looooot better than what they are like now which depresses me because just when I finally got around people at school, my issues had just come up and I didn't have the chance to mack and impress lately.. I've been fapping a lot and it sucks cause my energy levels are mad increased so people can literally hear my thoughts. I have a lot of evidence for this, like once a girl looks at my pants after i said i pissed them joking. so being nervous and anxious, im always saying dumb stuff and making sure noone hears and making sure ppl dont know i fap and all. my life just consists of projecting thoughts, taking them back, making sure its all good saying this again n again till click and then im cool. lol its pathetic i need to live again but the whole thought broadcasting just destroys it.

Tell me about the learning abilities. what do you eyes do, what are the lines youre talking about? what are the next level of social interations youre talking abt? if i look at ppl in the dark or focus in I can see hidden stuff thats enlightening. faces in photographs move, smile a bit or not responding to me.

also did you check out the other thread
    Yes, fear fear fear. It's always the root of all rotten emotions. It seems that's where you are stuck too and need to evolve beyond. That's why i believe i've reached a waypoint in my journey because right now all my thoughts are going towards fighting fear by controlling my breath. As for learning abilities i'm simply able to be spatially aware, that's what intelligence is all about. Being able to maneuver thoughts in space and remember which "position" everything is. It seems as if my eyes move faster than usual. Occasionally i'll catch moving things from my peripheral vision and before i consciously focus on it, they're gone. When i close my eyes all i see is purple swirls focusing into the center between my two eyes (third eye chakra). As for social interactions.. i'm able to sort of feel how people feel like when they're talking. It's so weird, but i can understand conversations on a whole different level.. it's almost as if i'm reading their energies and instantaneously translating and understanding them on the smallest level.

Originally Posted by VagSniffer View Post
    Yes, fear fear fear. It's always the root of all rotten emotions. It seems that's where you are stuck too and need to evolve beyond. That's why i believe i've reached a waypoint in my journey because right now all my thoughts are going towards fighting fear by controlling my breath. As for learning abilities i'm simply able to be spatially aware, that's what intelligence is all about. Being able to maneuver thoughts in space and remember which "position" everything is. It seems as if my eyes move faster than usual. Occasionally i'll catch moving things from my peripheral vision and before i consciously focus on it, they're gone. When i close my eyes all i see is purple swirls focusing into the center between my two eyes (third eye chakra). As for social interactions.. i'm able to sort of feel how people feel like when they're talking. It's so weird, but i can understand conversations on a whole different level.. it's almost as if i'm reading their energies and instantaneously translating and understanding them on the smallest level.
    Exactly.

Thats why Anakin wasn't allowed to become a true Jedi Knight. Because Yoda smelled fear/insecurity in him.

TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000)

Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For those unaware
    Basically,
    A psychopath always knows he's a psychopath so if you aren't sure, then you aren't one
    They have no capacity for empathy and though they're too wily to commit any real crimes, they dont have any problem with anything
    They can stop liking someone instantly and just throw em away
    Tend to be pretty smart
    May be an evolutionary tangent
    Biggest fear is to be found out they are a psychopath and they'll just go crazy and have an instant fight or flight system response
    You'll find that a lot of pyschopaths don't have a lot of pictures and on fb might not have any real pics and might even put up pics of celebrities and ****
    Have a hard time making plans and systems normal people can understand
    I doubt a real psychopath will show up here but if they do, I'm just honestly curious, what is your life and your mind like. How it to be who you are. How do you feel you are different. What are you like?

Basically boggles my mind

To aware yourself:
    All of those criteria are actually applicable to me... But I doubt I'm a psycopath, because I'm not attracted towards crime.

Interesting, though.

ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ant1lg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everything I do is unnecessarily self aware.

When I was 4 I spoke Romanian

When I was 6 I spoke German

When I was 7 I had to learn english. So all my thoughts were in Romanian. But all my actions and behaviors were for the goal of blending in like a normal american.

I used to not be able the pronounce the word "the" correctly in the beginning. I was playing tetherball alone and some kids behind me were mocking me, yet again. Without looking I just turned around punched the kids tooth out of its socket.

There was a girl named Ashley, which I thought was such a beautiful American sounding name. I remember crying and wanting badly to fit in like everyone else and to get her to be attracted to me and for the two popular kids in school (Joey and Chris) to think Im cool and not outcast me at recess. My parents didn't help by dressing me like a euro retard.

I vowed to myself that I would fix my retardation and do whatever it takes to become normal and to talk right and to act right and the pain and focus was so intense that I began almost looking at myself from outside my body.

While other kids spent their hours and days laughing and playing tetherball carefree, playing tag and stuff... I spent all my energy trying to act and come across like an American. Learning how to pronounce words normal, and to be more normal and pay attention to my mannerisms and this literally became this 3rd party shattered inner ID inside of me that was artificially developed due to the extreme self aware methods of adaptation. It was like: "How am I standing, how does she seem me right now, how does my voice sound, what is she thinking, how do people react when I do this, or that. What can I do to make her like me? What is cool. What is not cool?"

This is something that most kids never had to think about. So they grew up unchallenged and generic.

I on the other hand never stopped learning and thinking like this. It made me just absorb everything, acting, psychology, people, humanity, in such an artificial and removed way.

I not only learned what I learned, but I learned how to learn at an exponential rate. Combined with the multi-cultural, multi-continental scope of my life experience, (the contrast of which gave me untold insights into the human condition because I was able to see 2 wildly different culture and derive much data from the similarities and differences of what people do in different countries which exposes much profound truth) I started to see patterns of humanity no other people really noticed. I learned how to learn faster and deeper. And my whole life I have been learning at exponential rates.

I got lucky because when I turned 16 I became really attractive and hilariously popular in school and my parents became semi rich and bought me a nice car and I went from hating myself to loving myself. Up until high school I was constantly fighting, trying to become something great. And then I was.

I am literally in a different league of self awareness than most human beings because of the rare way I grew up. I also never stayed in the ghetto long enough to become a victim of it but was there long enough to get mentally strong from it.

I don't know anyone else who grew up how I did.

I don't know anyone else who thinks in a such artificial 3rd party self aware inner ID way like how I do.

And people who are not like this have whole different sets of values but that is because they don't fully comprehend our reality.

Being a psychopath is the evolution of the human mind and is reality. It is true ultimate strength.

They call us that because they are too weak as human beings to comprehend the magnitude of our meaninglessness.

A psychopath is said to be a bad person because we can easily let people go. But I do that because I am too smart to give a shiit emotionally because I am too aware that emotion is a weakness and that nothing ultimately matters. Nothing is real everything is permitted as they say in dem video games.

They are afraid of us not because we are bad, but because we are dangerously smart. We are not bound (handicapped?) by the rules of generic, emotion based people; and that freaks them out.
    X2
    Extremely similar situation, except french instead of romanian for me; which probably explains "psychopathic" tendencies which are simply a more objective view of life and not just being attached to emotions

pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000) pazzy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol @ the jokers on this forum. it's like dealing with a bunch of kids that think they're grown but don't even have the slightest idea what they're talking about.

trust me on this one. the people in here that CLAIM they're sociopaths aren't that for one. i think my father is a sociopath because he exhibits most of the signs.

sociopaths pretty much are out for themselves and will use you to get what they want at your expense. you can't really talk to them about sh!t either because it's all about them, them, and them. the only time that the care about you is what they can get from you whether it be attention to boost themselves up or money. they like to control people too. it's basically having power over people. when they say a sociopath is emotionless, they say it as in they have no regard for someone elses feelings besides their own. in fact, the ability to inflict pain on others is a thrill for them because they are able to take control of somebody and like i said control is power to them. this can be through physical, mental or emotional abuse. i've witness my father doing his antics on my mother, my brother, and me. you have to watch your back around him because he'll act one way one minute and the next he'll hit you with some bullsh!t. they are also predatory too being that they are not in the business of working for something themselves but basically taking him others.

that's a psychopath.

with that said, i don't know why on earth would you people strive to be this or think this sh!t is cool. it's NOT. just envisioning living around someone like this. you basically can't sleep at night because you don't know what that person is capable of doing. i have the misfortune of having my room right next to my parent's bedroom. the thing is my father makes it a point to leave his room door open to watch me enter and exit out my room while pretending to be asleep. he'll basically snore his head off and at the same time wake up on some prison guard type sh!t. you also can't have any form of privacy around a psychopath either because they want to know what you're doing. they also don't want you to know what they're doing either as a form of control tool too. he also likes to tell me @ 25 years old to go to bed like i am a kid. he doesn't treat me with any respect but see that's what he wants to do. he wants to basically control me and by treating me like a kid and acting like a prison guard where i can't feel like getting out of my room, then he feels empowered. that's what psychopaths do.

i can tell you a bunch of other things he does but for the most part, psychopaths are like this. they basically get off of taking advantage of people for their gain with no form of remorse or issue. it's basically dealing with a monster.
    Last edited by pazzy; 03-27-2012 at 02:22 PM.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    currently in school studying this sort of stuff ( honors criminology ), interesting stuff. I have actually learned the PCL-R which is a special evaluating checklist to determine to what degree of psychopathy an individual has.

edit: i see he mentioned robert hare and the checklist too

Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stillmattic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by trapsbro View Post
    sometimes i like wearing my moms painties and fingering my arsehole
    You too? REPPED

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    currently in school studying this sort of stuff ( honors criminology ), interesting stuff. I have actually learned the PCL-R which is a special evaluating checklist to determine to what degree of psychopathy an individual has.

edit: i see he mentioned robert hare and the checklist too
    by the way.. a psychopath isnt aware they are a psychopath, they cannot self-identify with it and so the concept of this thread and asking "psychopaths" to come out is a paradox

philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    obviously nothing remotely wrong with any of you. i bet most of you in here saying you are wouldn't do this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post855631803

Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000) Kard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was in a class and the prof was talking about psychopaths.

If you ask a Psychopath these questions, you'll get the following answer:

1. Let's say you saw a girl you liked at a funeral. How would you try to see her again?
    Normal Guy: Ask around, talk to family members etc...
    Psychopath: Kill someone in the family again.

2. If someone was waving to you through a window of a building, 3 floors up. What would you be thinking?
    Normal Guy: He's probably just saying hello
    Psychopath: He's telling me how he's going to kill me.

I'll try to ask my friend if he remembers any more questions. But srs this sh!ts pretty interesting.