I don't skip leg day. YouMadDawg's Avatar
    YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

10 weeks left on a HUGE cut. Advice/BF estimation?

you've probably seen me post before...now i have 10 weeks left on my cut from 291 pounds. I have been losing weight pretty consistently, but now more than ever I'll weigh the same or even a pound or two more on a weigh-in. I weigh myself once a week. I'm sitting at 208 pounds right now and my final goal is 195.

Working on getting my bottom 2 abs to show. Should I cut deeper into a deficit? I am currently eating @ 2300 calories a day. My macros are 40% carbs, 45% protein, 15% fat. I'm getting about 250 grams of protein a day.

With 10 weeks left, should I cut to about 1,900-2,000 cals?

I'm taking C4 preworkout and Super HD fat burners on a 2 week cycle with 1 week off in between.

Any advice is appreciated, and a BF estimation would be great.

thanks

brb, transformin'

November 2016: 203 pounds, 12.1% bodyfat (BodPod, October 2016).

mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mickfortis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job on the cut man! Did you gain any muscle during the cut, or was it all just fat loss?

I'm not good at estimating BF, but i'd say youre around 13-14% now.

SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100) SeanAnderson303 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have you tried carb cycling? What's your cardio routine like?
    iSatori rep

http://www.isatoritech.com/

Check out my iSatori RESTORAID recovery drink log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143427673&referrerid=141751453

This is a lifestyle to me. I like to look AND feel great 365 days a year. Give it 110% because at the end of the day you get out what you put into it.

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would recommend dropping protein 5% and upping fats 5% to make it 20%. If you are still losing no need to change your cal level.
    Part of the not eating like a retard crew (NELARC).

My lifting/notable eats log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137551483
    2/3/2013
    Final weigh in for contest 4/30/2013

YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SeanAnderson303 View Post
    Have you tried carb cycling? What's your cardio routine like?
    I carb load every 3 days. Is carb cycling all that important when cutting? I do a hella lot of cardio. Usually HiiT coupled with circuits like tire flips, sprints, ammo can runs...Army EOD has fun and creative physical training. I just really wanna lean out as much as possible. Is 2300 cals too much/little?

Originally Posted by mickfortis View Post
    Great job on the cut man! Did you gain any muscle during the cut, or was it all just fat loss?

I'm not good at estimating BF, but i'd say youre around 13-14% now.
    I lost muscle in the beginning because I starved myself with the Dukan Diet, but I'm stronger and faster now than I ever was. Thanks.
    brb, transformin'

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Impressed.

/That is all.

HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    goodshet brah great progress.
    bf would be maybe 15-17%
    Insta~ Gus_omg i follow back miscers.
    EDM Crew

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    What the time period between pics?

Did you start @ 2300 cals?

If so I would def drop down.
    I started at 3,000 cals and have been at 2,300 for about 12-14 weeks now. The scale has stopped dropping but my physique is getting better. I wonder what I should drop my cals to?

Time difference is, I want to say 14 months. I lost the weight at 2 pound increments so I never dealt with the sagging skin. I do have tiny skin colored stretch marks around my belly button that I am currently slathering with cocoa butter haahha

Originally Posted by HelpfulBrah View Post
    goodshet brah great progress.
    bf would be maybe 15-17%
    Thanks. After pics are at end of day so i'm holding water. leaned out in the morning I believe I am about 14% but drinking a gallon of water a day makes me feel like a bloated fat ass by the end of the day.

Any advice on carb loading. I do it every 3 days but I feel hella bloated afterwards?
    brb, transformin'

cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100) cevans0823 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by YouMadDawg View Post
    you've probably seen me post before...now i have 10 weeks left on my cut from 291 pounds. I have been losing weight pretty consistently, but now more than ever I'll weigh the same or even a pound or two more on a weigh-in. I weigh myself once a week. I'm sitting at 208 pounds right now and my final goal is 195.

Working on getting my bottom 2 abs to show. Should I cut deeper into a deficit? I am currently eating @ 2300 calories a day. My macros are 40% carbs, 45% protein, 15% fat. I'm getting about 250 grams of protein a day.

I'm taking C4 preworkout and Super HD fat burners on a 2 week cycle with 1 week off in between.

thanks

dude great results...im lookin to do the same and ive been stuck i appreciate this thread....also mirin the crocs lol
    Beast Mode Never Sleeps

LGN Diet level: Wedding

316-260 by aug 2013!! getting married, gotta look good for the lady.

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    Def time to drop your cals then, Re-calculate your TDEE, read the according stickies in the nutrition, If you have stopped @ 2300, personally even without a re-calc I would drop down another 300, don't go too far, you look like you have some muscle mass there, if you go heavily into a deficit you will lose that too.
    Damn, wish I had dropped sooner then. I was hoping to get my bottom 2 abs to come in and lean out to 12-13% bf in the next 10 weeks. so 2,000 cals? cutting 300 cals can probably be attained by cutting my mid morning protein shake w/ half a banana. I'm never really hungry when i eat it anyway. and @ 250 grams of protein I can stand to lose 25 of it i think.
    brb, transformin'

jubu1583 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job brah, I'd suggest u drop ur cals to $2k.

GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YouMadDawg View Post

thanks

nice transformation, try carb cycling. 3 low carb days and 2 high carbs days.
    Click here http://ShredNutrition.com

Originally Posted by GregDeguzman View Post
    nice transformation, try carb cycling. 3 low carb days and 2 high carbs days.
    Does carb loading promote fat loss on a deficit? I do it because I'm told I SHOULD, not because I know why.
    brb, transformin'