Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do i look better with ears out or in? (thinking of getting ear surgery)(pics)

dont know where else to ask where ppl wouldnt judge

http : //i. imgur. com/1XemO. png
    made poorly with paint

http : //i. imgur. com/2upWz. jpg

if someone could post these for me that'd be awesome

Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Truederp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

derp

bumpp

ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does it really bother you to the point that you're considering surgery? You should only do that if you personally do not like your ears. Personally speaking, your paint edit made you look unnatural.
    -=*That Gal Zoey*=-

marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I didn't see the pictures but I think you should leave them be. Why worry about something so trivial?

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't see the pictures either.

BUT, if you're going to get surgery, you should totally get elves ears.

I would do it.

ensorcella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think your ears are cute :P

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    being natural+having more money+no downtime+confidence>pined back ears that no one but you will ever notice or care about.

jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HTH

If you can get your ears to do that, I think you've got a winner.
    I squat in the curl rack