JitsuFamous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

post workout nutrition, whey vs food, or both?

Hi, I was wondering which is most important after working out? Whey shake, food, or both, and how far apart after working out and after each other if both. I know I know I could have searched the threads, well I did, but most people now just seem to fight or talk smack about each other than actually ANSWER the question on all the ones I found. I've been told that we only absorb so much protein when we eat so if say the shake has 25 then you eat and thats like another 20-25 are you even getting any use from it?

Thanks, and if the question annoys you sorry, but we arent all experts like you.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Start with the stickies at the top of the nutrition section to get a better understanding of the basics that you lack.

Everybody knows the only acceptable pre or post workout meal is a hearty portion of vajayjay.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JitsuFamous View Post
    Hi, I was wondering which is most important after working out? Whey shake, food, or both, and how far apart after working out and after each other if both. I know I know I could have searched the threads, well I did, but most people now just seem to fight or talk smack about each other than actually ANSWER the question on all the ones I found. I've been told that we only absorb so much protein when we eat so if say the shake has 25 then you eat and thats like another 20-25 are you even getting any use from it?

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its personal preference. your body will absorb all the protein you eat, they just have different rates of digestion
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to eat the proper balance of alkaline and acidic amino triglycerides to reach optimal GH saturation levels in your small intestine and metacarpals. So it's not so much worrying about excess protein, but making sure when you add up the AAAT + GH, and taking into account the effect gravity plays in this, that the sum is no larger than the amount of Fat+Fiber-Simple sugar+grams of cinnamon in your last 7 meals, or 3 days, whatever is closer to your birthday. Hope this helps, may God bless your eternal soul.

Love,
    Me

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Andrew_S View Post
    You need to eat the proper balance of alkaline and acidic amino triglycerides to reach optimal GH saturation levels in your small intestine and metacarpals. So it's not so much worrying about excess protein, but making sure when you add up the AAAT + GH, and taking into account the effect gravity plays in this, that the sum is no larger than the amount of Fat+Fiber-Simple sugar+grams of cinnamon in your last 7 meals, or 3 days, whatever is closer to your birthday. Hope this helps, may God bless your eternal soul.

Love,
    Me
    Damn, Andrew's trolling is like fine wine.

FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatRunner123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Damn, Andrew's trolling is like fine wine.
    Miring