whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best power rack ordering options in Europe.

Reading around the forums it seems like almost all the options talked about are US based.

Can someone point me to some places in like Germany that ship affordable, quality power racks around Europe? I'm in Latvia myself.

Specific recommendations would be nice too, my budget is around 500-800 euros.
    I am what I eat.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The ATX, Barbarian and Megatech racks are all well regarded, depending on your needs/goals, ATX is commercial quality, Barbarian Line and Megatech are both high quality home/garage gym standard.

https://www.megafitness.shop

Rogue EU have their distribution hub in Belgium and ship Europe wide. If you've been looking around the forum, you will have seen that Rogue is popular and great quality.

https://www.rogueeurope.eu/rogue-rigs-racks
    Last edited by gym62richard; 09-06-2017 at 07:11 AM.

whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whatieat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for the links! Rogue racks seem a bit out of my price range, I will probably go for ATX power rack 230-M.
    I am what I eat.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatieat View Post
    Thanks for the links! Rogue racks seem a bit out of my price range, I will probably go for ATX power rack 230-M.
    That ATX 4 post rack is a solid option, it's built for commercial use, the walk through design is also a good feature.

If you decide to go ahead, post pics when you have it in position.