Closed Thread
Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2513
    crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    THE FUCK?? i was browsing an FB few min ago and saw this on my feed. first i thought it was one of the fake zyzz accounts that i liked on FB so i was like whatever, but then i clicked on the page saw it was the REAL zyzz page

i opened a new tab and went to the misc to see if anybody posted about it, and then when i went back to FB the post was gone. luckily i left my one tab open and i could take this picture. few people liked it, few commented but the status was deleted.

AT LEAST 4-6 people have seen this, so if you did post here so people know i'm not frauding.

my mind is confused.. not sure what to think.. .wot? is chestbrah or supaturk trolling us? cant even type right atm

RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crazed31 View Post
    THE FUCK?? i was browsing an FB few min ago and saw this on my feed. first i thought it was one of the fake zyzz accounts that i liked on FB so i was like whatever, but then i clicked on the page saw it was the REAL zyzz page

i opened a new tab and went to the misc to see if anybody posted about it, and then when i went back to FB the post was gone. luckily i left my one tab open and i could take this picture. few people liked it, few commented but the status was deleted.

AT LEAST 4-6 people have seen this, so if you did post here so people know i'm not frauding.

my mind is confused.. not sure what to think.. .wot? is chestbrah or supaturk trolling us? cant even type right atm
    did it get removed? i cant see it

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its from last year,,,,cant fool me brah

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)

awww chit here we go again. I think one the 1 year anniversary of his death it will be accepted by most everyone that he really is gone.

SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    awww chit here we go again. I think one the 1 year anniversary of his death it will be accepted by most everyone that he really is gone.

PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500) PeteTheSkeet is not very helpful. (-500)
    R.I.P brah still mirin'

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    could some of you miscers educate me on something?

I dont want to flame anyone or start any **** or anything like that... but(and I was asking this of one of my ex work colleagues too who is caught up in it)

could someone point out to me what this kid had that causes this cult like following? He was a good looking kid, but nothing revolutionary there. I've tried watching his videos, reading his quotes, and educating myself reading these threads, but everything about the kid seems almost caricature-ish , some of his likes were comically bad(trance music, etc) and his rants seemed like those from a normal kid without too much world experience or education yet. ie just being a kid.

again, this is no hate. I am really trying to wrap my brain around what all you miscers liked about this kid so much. my ex worker colleague said it was because he lived like he wanted(****ed girls, said what he wanted, traveled, etc) I just dont see those things as a big deal? idk?

is it because the misc is younger kids without much life experience, some of whom are socially awkward(maybe gamers?) , virgins, etc? so this kid was living a life that allowed them some sort of satisfaction by proxy???? and please guys this is not hatred. I am trying to understand. I really am.
    I am having a particularly hard time understanding the fact that 30 and 40 somethings also are caught up in this. that just seems ...odd? creepy?

could one of the more verbose miscers explain it to me?
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by theoctavist View Post

I dont want to flame anyone or start any **** or anything like that... but(and I was asking this of one of my ex work colleagues too who is caught up in it)

could someone point out to me what this kid had that causes this cult like following? He was a good looking kid, but nothing revolutionary there. I've tried watching his videos, reading his quotes, and educating myself reading these threads, but everything about the kid seems almost caricature-ish , some of his likes were comically bad(trance music, etc) and his rants seemed like those from a normal kid without too much world experience or education yet. ie just being a kid.

again, this is no hate. I am really trying to wrap my brain around what all you miscers liked about this kid so much. my ex worker colleague said it was because he lived like he wanted(****ed girls, said what he wanted, traveled, etc) I just dont see those things as a big deal? idk?

is it because the misc is younger kids without much life experience, some of whom are socially awkward(maybe gamers?) , virgins, etc? so this kid was living a life that allowed them some sort of satisfaction by proxy???? and please guys this is not hatred. I am trying to understand. I really am.
    I am having a particularly hard time understanding the fact that 30 and 40 somethings also are caught up in this. that just seems ...odd? creepy?

motivation to live the life we want to

zyzz is the perfect rags-to-riches style story

he was a skinny foreveralone world of warcraft nerd, sold his WoW account and got a gym membership and completely turned his life around

went from no bishes to girls throwing themsleves at him

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SCW View Post

he was a skinny foreveralone world of warcraft nerd, sold his WoW account and got a gym membership and completely turned his life around

thanks buddy. I appreciate the explanation. that explanation makes a lot of sense. my ex coworker is a token gamer type, was very fat, no girls, socially awkward, and now he works out and is one of the Zyzz acolytes, seems to be doing better in his life.

hey man, whatever works for yall. good luck. thanks again for the 'splain
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SCW View Post

Pretty much that + the whole "Zyzz" thing was just a character, people keep saying he was a tool, that he was too much into himself, all that was just acting to make people mad.

He also posted his grades from school, he had straight A's, he really was a smart kid.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

IG: reezy_alphacollab (mine only)

IG: alphacollab (main one)

->Is actually a nice guy crew<-

rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500) rizzlekicks is not very helpful. (-500)

Is this real life? you being serious bro?

chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000) chris_knows is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by theoctavist View Post

this. he had the ideal physique for most teens/20-somethings, was charismatic/just wanted to have fun (his brother has a decent physique but is much less popular), he was a pretty decent troll and brought the lulz to his fans, and he smashed plenty of hot chicks.

just a random example, why do so many women idolize oprah? she's a great person who's done many great things, but at the end of the day, it's because they can relate to her. i could go out and find plenty of women almost exactly like oprah/ellen/tyra/etc., but for some reason they didn't get famous.

also, liking trance music is debatable but i wouldn't be surprised if most zyzz fans only truly discovered trance after finding out about zyzz.
    Rep back 350+ if you comment with a link

Please respond.

themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Essay View Post
    Show me one "good" role model that don't do steroids, inb4 you post Greg Plitt.
    rob riches.
    Work in progress.

Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Essay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by themg3 View Post
    rob riches.
    I wish you good luck with your natty "good" role model physiques in 2012

Φ United Misc Frat Φ

IG: reezy_alphacollab (mine only)

IG: alphacollab (main one)

->Is actually a nice guy crew<-

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themg3 View Post
    rob riches.
    I guess you follow him around 24/7 closely keeping an eye on him since you know that he for sure never used steroids

/off-topic
    /inb4 flame fest
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyzzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used to listen to trance before I knew who was Zyzz, later somehow my taste in music changed into pop nad rap(srs), when I noticed Zyzz, he brought me back on track. I<3 Trance.

EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)

He already had this tatt right?
    RIP Aziz

kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100) kovi77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JazB View Post
    its from last year,,,,cant fool me brah
    nah dude last years fools status was about zyzz stopping working out and **** and focusing on school and etc

Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500) Dimotion is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EyesBrahh View Post
    [img]*LINK*[/img]

He already had this tatt right?
    The one on the chest framing his Veni Vidi Vici was quite new. FUARKKK I'm going to get that Veni Vidi Vici soon.

thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    zyzz thanks for teaching me lifes more better when ur aesthetic as f*ck brah!

Platinum Account Holder Honestly's Avatar
    Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf he is dead?

he was just in florida like a couple weeks ago
    You're a fukkin sick kunt if you want to be.

Misc BJJ crew

patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) patmedown167 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
    wtf he is dead?

he was just in florida like a couple weeks ago
    Trollface.png
    I am inspired by Zyzz. Did I deletes?

Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loadout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rip brah

TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[img]http ://i.imgur.com/XnQdu.jpg [/img]

i saw the exact same posting and was like isthisreallife.jpg? then i refreshed the site and it was gone. Had under 10 likes and comments when i saw it i think. Not sure what to think.

CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone got a link to the most recent mixtape?

Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alfha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CB5 View Post
    anyone got a link to the most recent mixtape?
    You mean this Zyzzbrah?

http://soundcloud.com/toddz999/zyzz-the-ultimate-mix-1
    ★★ HELEN SMITH crew ★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162070891

MMT
    Help out a brah crew ^_^
    I NEVER CRY BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS FISTING MYSELF (no homo)
    ▄▀▄BALCONYBRAH: Innocent until proven guilty crew▄▀▄

CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000) CB5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Alfha View Post
    Good man, RAYPED <3

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll post my 11k post in here even though I've posted in here before, rest in peace brah

RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got in my car to go to the gym, as soon as i turned the key on this is what was on. Have not heard this song on Area in over 3 years.

Zyzz, is that you?

œ Fight Club Crew œ
    ░American Psycho Crew░
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    --Misc Car Crew---

"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition" -Thomas Edison