Jon722 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2nd day of insanity. Finding it real hard to keep going

I just started insanity yesterday. Today was my 2nd day. I dont know if im gonna do it 2morro. I feel like the beachbody forums are all bull**** so decided to post on here... I need some kinda motivation guys. I just need that push to keep going. And If anyone has any good advice on how to get rid of soreness that would be awesome.. I appreciate you taking time outta your day to read this and any inspirational words will help.. What keeps you going? I just keep repeating to myself "i dont want to be fat, I dont want to be fat"
    Last edited by Jon722; 03-19-2012 at 05:25 PM.

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did Insanity, so I know where you're coming from. It's hard, I'm not going to lie. The first week is hell, but it will get easier (sort of). You are using your muscles differently that you normally do in the gym. You just have to push through it. If you're sore, just do what you can. Set a mental goal to do 20 seconds instead of the full 30. Take the breaks when your body needs it and don't try and keep up with those in the video. They all have done this numerous times and they still struggle, just watch them. They stop, they compromise form, etc. You're going to do the same. After 2 weeks, you'll notice you can keep up more and even make it through the rounds. Then comes month 2 and you'll be right back at this same feeling. You just have to dig deep and keep pushing forward. You CAN do it!!!!

Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weslovescats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its day 2 u cereal?..... why start if your just gonna quit right away?....Insanity is good for cardio and thats about it, if your going to beachbody in search of bodybuilding thats the wrong site to be on. It'll help shed fat tho, im on it right now Id rather do it for cardio over the bike or something else its more intense and you can do it anytime of the day. Its really not that hard man especially after the first week just do the warm up, stretch, and 2 sets and boom ur done. If your diet isnt good tho the results are not going to be anything spectacular.

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dig deeper
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

Jon722 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help... I am coming off of a year of not working out and a knee surgery so this is what I chose to help me get back into shape.. I did do it today and for those of you not talking **** thanks. I gotta start somewhere.